MSM Lying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSM Lying

The MSM keeps lying by saying all the Courts did not find any illegality and the Election was fair.

How do they know, not one Court agreed to accept the case from Rudy, Sidney Powell or any of the other Trump lawyers. They would come up with some rinky-dink reason why they would not take the case. No case, no examination of the evidence.

So, the evidence collected has never been presented and reviewed by a court. All the crooked judges prevented Trump from winning.

Sidney has published a lot of evidence, Pete Navarro has a complete analysis of how the cheating was accomplished plus the thousands of sworn affidavits from witnesses. In addition there was a forensic exam of the counting machines and the experts demonstrated how the cheating occurred. Never heard in a court room - squashed.

This is a huge fraud being perpetrated on the 75 million people who voted for Trump.

Jimbo - I suggest you knock it off, as you are becoming a party to insurrection in which lives can be lost.
    The only evidence of voter fraud is the usual smattering of lone wolf bad actors that turn up in every election on both sides, and insufficient in number to change the outcome.

Comment

Much of the evidence of fraud rejected by the courts was said to be conclusory statements, rather than evidentiary statements, and in many cases, hearsay as well.

Comment

Anybody that does not believe Trump won the Election is an ass. Read Peter Navarro (Trade Representative) report. He lays it all out, how it was done and how many votes were shifted.
        All the people in the six States you should be real proud of your crooked judges/courts.

Comment

Jim, Trump lost in a fair election, one of the fairest and most transparent we've ever had. It's over, there are no flying saucers at Roswell New Mexico. Don't donate any more money to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
            Jim, Trump lost in a fair election, one of the fairest and most transparent we've ever had. It's over, there are no flying saucers at Roswell New Mexico. Don't donate any more money to anyone.
            You have been brainwashed. Go to Peter Navarros' report and read how it was done from all the forensic evidence. Six States big Cities out of all the other Cities in the U.S. Give me a break. BTW, I have some land in FL to sell you.

Comment

That is the most slanted viewpoint I have ever read ! Please stop pissing down our backs and tell us it’s raining ! I would rather you tell the truth and say we got you !

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                Jimbo - I suggest you knock it off, as you are becoming a party to insurrection in which lives can be lost.
                The only evidence of voter fraud is the usual smattering of lone wolf bad actors that turn up in every election on both sides, and insufficient in number to change the outcome.
                I suggest you read the first amendment , Jim has the same view of this as tens millions of other Americans. At the very least this needs to lead to voting reform .

Comment

Pmacc-
                  It is my first amendment right to advise Jimbo that his words are throwing fuel on the fire.
                  If there is blood shed on the 20th, on his head be it.
                  Ditto for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
                    I suggest you read the first amendment , Jim has the same view of this as tens millions of other Americans. At the very least this needs to lead to voting reform .
                    Good, volunteer as an election judge, might do you some good, who knows maybe you'll learn something. Meanwhile cut out the flying saucer alien junk, it sounds ridiculous to anyone who knows anything about our election process, including the thousands of county clerks most of whom are Republican, and the secretaries of state, who are also mostly Republican. Little green men.

Comment

Good, volunteer as an election judge, might do you some good, who knows maybe you'll learn something. Meanwhile cut out the flying saucer alien junk, it sounds ridiculous to anyone who knows anything about our election process, including the thousands of county clerks most of whom are Republican, and the secretaries of state, who are also mostly Republican. Little green men.
                      Those two mentioned have nothing to do with the cheating - it was the legislators and judges that are responsible for the cheating. Geez Rat, keep up. You need to read Peter Navarros' report to become enlightened.

Comment

I’m not a Republican or Democrat on this issue, Jim has a right to express his opinion no matter what you nazi say.! No one believes in flying saucers , no one believes in little green men . I believe one thing that is free speech ! On the record back when Trump won in 2016 there were protest by liberals out the wazoo ! Point out one post that I made that said , shut up get over it , you lost ! Real Americans understand that I may not agree with you but you have a right to express your opinion ! It may challenge my sense of patriotism but it is essential for this Republic to work. I don’t talk it I live it and remember I’m one of the few who doesn’t ignore you three . You have your rights as well!

Comment

Pmacc-
                          It is my first amendment right to advise Jimbo that his words are throwing fuel on the fire.
                          Ditto for you.
                          No it is not , that is so stupid what you just said I feel sorry for you! Jim expressed his opinion he said nothing to add any fuel to any fire. With you thought process I guess we all need to take it. How about use your logic ..... I suggest you not say things hear that are anti Trump your just fueling the fire !

Comment

99, Read Cabinet Member Peter Navarro's' report, Trump won the Election. See the TRUTH instead of the BS you have been fed by the MSM. the Election was rigged. Enlighten yourself.

Comment

Pmacc-
                              Ditto for you.
                              Jim is throwing no fuel on the fire and and neither am I . Neither of us are calling for anything that resembles violence. 99 if you believe I have any influence on anyone the let’s start with you ! Spare me your advice ! Your ridiculous

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Deer belly hair
                                by Solitario Lupo
                                The three with the beads at the end are actually jig flies. Just got into tying them. They work great for a lot of species including crappie. I add weight...
                                Today, 05:43 PM
                              • Deer belly hair
                                by Solitario Lupo
                                Looking for some big patches of white belly hair from a deer. If anyone got any they would like to get rid of....
                                Yesterday, 04:07 PM
                              • Reply to Nuclear Codes
                                by FirstBubba
                                If "Sleepy, Creepy" Joe can't be trusted with the nuclear football, he needs to go.

'06, I'm not sure I'd even trust Bite-me with...
                                Today, 05:16 PM
                              • Nuclear Codes
                                by jhjimbo
                                Is it true, Harris the call girl, is trying to get the nuclear codes away from Biden ?
                                She probably wants to bomb Syria like Hillary wanted to do....
                                Today, 02:46 PM
                              • Reply to Reloading Components
                                by FirstBubba
                                "... Sm and Lg primers $9/100. 100 limit per visit. ..."

I'd be running in and out of that store like my pants were on fire........
                                Today, 05:02 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X