Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you need answers please do not ask F&S because they do not repley Just My thoughts I have tried to ask for a respones several

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you need answers please do not ask F&S because they do not repley Just My thoughts I have tried to ask for a respones several

If you need answers please do not ask F&S; because they do not repley Just My thoughts I have tried to ask for a respones several times and have not heard a word GOOD LUCKrifter

Ok.....don't be a snob. People on this website do not know everything in the world. Best of luck finding somewhere your looking for.

Comment

We aren't the encylopedia, give us a break we do try.

Comment

Mr. Maxfield, what was the question, try to answer it for you

By the way "t" speaking of snobs, have you looked in the mirror lately!

Comment

rrmont

U 2!

Comment

Stupid Range Monkeys!

Here’s your sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I tell’ya, this is makes my case and point!

I remember being at a shooting match or out hunting etc and have some green horn not knowing the first thing what to do and everyone else sits back drinking coffee and gives them a scorning look.

I have always gone out of my way to assist these new Sportsmen especially when Sudosportsmen sit back in their little dream world of grandeur.

Comment

stop spazzing out just stop trying to make us dedicated FS people go over to OL no way.
                ha ha

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

Clay, you call me a snob and you make 4 posts and only 1 of them has more than 25 words. I don't want to fight with anyone on here, but please...

Comment

Caly, I may be fairly new here but I do try and help by answering questions that I have some knowlage about.

Comment

David, first, on your profile it says this is one of two questions you have posted. Second, the types of questions you may have asked might have been too specific, or involving something that the majority of people have no knowledge in. I guarantee you the users of this site would have answered if they were capable.

Comment

Post a question, If someone knows the answer they will usually post.

Comment

I don't think anyone was ignoring your question, we all just lack what your asking for. I know I'm not gonna answer something I have no knowledge of.

Comment

Beekeeper is right and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad