Washington, D.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Bubba, that is a very dire look into the future !! However, I must say a very accurate one. I have been thinking the same thing, and with the present hand writing on the wall, it appears to look more for certain than not ! With the power structure that is being built by the dimwits, it does not look good for America. And the really sad issue here, is that those who are taking such glee in what is taking place, can not see the dangers of such ! The hate for Trump will be the final ruination for all, not just for those who can still identify the forest !!
    There was a hang mans noose and gallows at the march - must have had some pre-planning for that. Not Trump fans.

Comment

Jimbo -
      Not Trump fans?
      I drew the opposite conclusion.
      Trump was furious with Pence for his decision to certify the election results, and the Trump crowd was chanting "Hang Pence" on the march down Pennsylvania Ave. to the Capitol.

Comment

For the record, I just saw a soundbite from Trump's speech before the riot at the Capitol in which he shouts, "Mike Pence is a fucking traitor."

Comment

If Biden did nothing wrong he and Harris would not hide behind 25,000 National Guard.

Comment

Trump had 8,000 National Guard on duty at his inauguration.

Comment

It was something to see yesterday around Joe Biden’s home yesterday , the roads around Joe’s home had a tremendous amount of police out on the major roads Helicopters over head circling what appeared to be a mile radius around his house. I’m sure the road that he lives on must have been hell for his neighbors this past week with the security so heavy . I would think he left for Washington yesterday morning because it calmed down quite a bit in the afternoon . I hope the inauguration goes smoothly for the sake of the country and those who will be in or around the Capital.

Comment

Pmacc60, any idea what he is so afraid of? Or is it all just hyped up to disparage Trump?

Comment

It seems to me any fear of public violence worries the beejeebies out of (D)'s unless they control and aim the protesters at their own targets. Any protests against (D)'s are labled as insurgencies, a word we never heard all summer while police stations burned.

Comment

"The country’s top Republicans will skip President Donald Trump’s departure ceremony in Maryland on Wednesday in favor of attending inaugural activities with President-elect Joe Biden."

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-departu...201033752.html

"Tr
                    ump has fallen out of favor with some Republicans after he inspired hundreds of his followers to storm the Capitol on Jan. 6., resulting in violence that left at least five people dead."
                    Last edited by 99explorer; 01-19-2021, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Trump's White House staff and alumni are reportedly using the same excuse to skip his big sendoff.

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-white-...140908014.html

Comment

Anthony Scaramucci says even he got an invite to Trump's D.C. sendoff.

https://news.yahoo.com/anthony-scara...062400992.html

In the invitation Scaramucci — and apparently everyone else with a tenuous connection to the White House — received, it says guests can bring up to five other people with them to the festivities.
                        Last edited by 99explorer; 01-19-2021, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          As a lifelong Republican, I am deeply embarrassed by association with Donald Trump and this nutty broad.

"Twitter temporarily suspends GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene"

https://news.yahoo.com/twitter-tempo...220400152.html
                          Do you agree that she should be silenced on Twitter ? What about the freshman congress women Cory Bush is she not disgraceful as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

Do you agree that she should be silenced on Twitter ? What about the freshman congress women Cory Bush is she not disgraceful as well ?
                            Whenever I come across mention of her I click on to something else. It takes me a while for a name to be remembered, but I've got that one now. No good comes of me reading anything about her.

Comment

"Twitter's civic integrity policy states that the company "will label or remove false or misleading information intended to undermine public confidence in an election or other civic process."

"This includes but is not limited to: disputed claims that could undermine faith in the process itself, such as unverified information about election rigging, ballot tampering, vote tallying, or certification of election results; and misleading claims about the results or outcome of a civic process which calls for or could lead to interference with the implementation of the results of the process," the company's policies state.

I agree with Twitter's policy in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Whenever I come across mention of her I click on to something else. It takes me a while for a name to be remembered, but I've got that one now. No good comes of me reading anything about her.
                                That is a rather shallow response - dodge.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad