No announcement yet.

Look out gun owners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take pleasure in posting factual comments that can only be answered by little people with snotty remarks.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

One dumb mother!
      A great deal of agreement on that sentiment, Lab12. As far as the 99 is concerned, it's main purpose is to inspire discontent. The muzzle velocity of a AR15 doesn't make it any more lethal than another rifle. Rate of fire is inconsequential, unless accuracy is considered. The nut shooter in Las Vegas was flock shooting, if body count was the goal he would have set up a much more stable platform.

So, consider putting the troll on ignore and it's troublemaking will will be a pleasant past memory.

Comment

I DO think a high body count was the Las Vegas shooter's goal, and in that regard, he did pretty well.
        But what do I know?

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
          ARs are just the latest, in the 80's, libs were screaming about Mini-14s. In the 70's, it was Sat. Night Specials and AK-47s. Study after study showed long guns very, very seldom were involved in the street crime of the time and the newest trend at the time, drive by shootings. Anybody studied how often Bloods and Crips pull out a $900 ghost gun?
          It was back in the 70's (?) that a bank robber in Georgia (Atlanta?) took out several FBI agents.
          All they had were their service sidearms. He was armed with a Mini-14 and had several mags. He had also served in the military.
          That was when the FBI decided to start arming agents with something more substantial than a handgun.

Comment

Of course, all Charles Whitman had was a bolt action .243 and a Marine Sniper badge.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
              Its not guns and gun owners who should be worried. Anyone who ever was, or is, not a Democrat is going to get a chance to stand up against the wall or goto a reeducation camp. Its lives, not just guns. Democrats in the Senate blocked official condemnation of this summers murderous, firery riots. They are coming.
              Everything you say is absolutely true Labrador, thankfully I'm still registered Dem. Safest thing to do is send me all your custom bolt action rifles that have wooden stocks (30 cal and larger preferred) I can also give a good home to any AR type rifles.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Finally after 35 years of looking I found one.
                by jhjimbo
                Nice family heirloom to keep in the family.
                For leather I wash all my leather holsters in K-1. Soak them in clean K-1 and then let them drain and...
                Today, 10:16 AM
              • Finally after 35 years of looking I found one.
                by Milldawg
                Well it’s not fancy it’s beretta 950b .22 short. It’s the same type of pistol I learned to shoot a pistol with as wee lad. This one was passed to...
                Today, 08:31 AM
              • Reply to Finally after 35 years of looking I found one.
                by FirstBubba
                Is that the one with the barrel that pops up in the back to load the first round?
                Knew a guy who had one. Always wanted to make an offer on it,...
                Today, 09:42 AM
              • Reply to Apologies
                by Pmacc60
                Turned on Fox News this morning and heard disturbing things about Joe Biden’s executive orders and I started to get nervous until I realized it was...
                Today, 09:13 AM
              • Apologies
                by Pmacc60
                I must apologize to Honk, Rock Rat and 99 ! Today I watched and really listened to the inauguration and commentary on ABC. I realize I am a White Suprematist...
                Yesterday, 08:22 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X