No announcement yet.

Social Media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Trump is trying (and failing) to get around Twitter's ban.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump...024724093.html

Only a few hours after Twitter announced a ban on President Donald Trump’s @realdonaldtrump account, he has attempted to tweet from at least two other accounts under his control. Tweets posted to the official @POTUS account were swiftly deleted, and after the same thread was posted on the Trump campaign’s @TeamTrump account, it has been suspended entirely. An account for the Trump campaign’s digital director is also suspended.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 01-10-2021, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      Donald Trump is trying (and failing) to get around Twitter's ban.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump...024724093.html

Only a few hours after Twitter announced a ban on President Donald Trump’s @realdonaldtrump account, he has attempted to tweet from at least two other accounts under his control. Tweets posted to the official @POTUS account were swiftly deleted, and after the same thread was posted on the Trump campaign’s @TeamTrump account, it has been suspended entirely. An account for the Trump campaign’s digital director is also suspended.
      What is your point? Who cares about if he tried other accounts the issue is big social media outlets are telling Americans what they can say ! That’s all it is giving one voice the floor and all others silenced.

Comment

There are too many people voting in America who do not have enough education in order to determine the political stance of our leaders ! Without the ability to place the needed understanding on agendas, and only looking at the individual running for office, there is little to no hope, of deciding on a route that is best for the country. Trump did many good things for this country, but the hate that was expressed by D’s and the press, and sopped up by those unable to see past this hate, never looked into the dimwits agenda, they were focused strictly on the hate. Without the ability to think for one’s self, the only source left is biased news reporting and social media. Too many social interests in politics are voted on with righteousness thinking instead of knowledge, and there is a huge difference in application ! I still can not believe that if the D’s agenda was really understood and considered, that that is the true way voters intend for this country to follow ! This election was pushed by biased news reporting almost exclusively on the virus issue and almost nothing of a accurate political platform. This including the elimination of hunter biden’s laptop information and his father’s connection to it and the connection to china !!

Comment

Since the big "Twit" blocked Trump, it began a "conservative purge".
          No prob!
          Several well known conservatives are abandoning THEM!

https://redstate.com/alexparker/2021...riffin-n307508

Comment

I would urge any of you who use "Twit-" to drop them like a hot potato!
            I can't! I never joined in the first place!

Comment

China and Iran both are tweeting unmolested , Iran’s supreme leader tweeted out death to the US government ! What a crock and we got all these people trying to censor Trump and we have foreign enemies using Twitter . Wake up people

Comment

https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/01...-rally-n307599

Comment

"... I do not block you or do I try to silence your opinion. I can’t be hypocritical ! ..."

Putting someone on your "ignore" list isn't an act of censorship.
                  Censorship is prohibiting the right to speak one's mind.
                  Ignoring is a Constitutionl right to listen or not listen a political discussion.
                  I simply chose the "EXIT" instead of continuing to listen to insane political drivel.

It's like walking out of a bar when you know the brewing brawl involving the drunk loudmouth isn't worth the inevitable, unpleasant outcome.
                  He's free to continue mouthing off and you don't have to listen or get involved in the melee.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Finally after 35 years of looking I found one.
                    by FirstBubba
                    Is that the one with the barrel that pops up in the back to load the first round?
                    Knew a guy who had one. Always wanted to make an offer on it,...
                    Today, 09:42 AM
                  • Finally after 35 years of looking I found one.
                    by Milldawg
                    Well it’s not fancy it’s beretta 950b .22 short. It’s the same type of pistol I learned to shoot a pistol with as wee lad. This one was passed to...
                    Today, 08:31 AM
                  • Reply to Apologies
                    by Pmacc60
                    Turned on Fox News this morning and heard disturbing things about Joe Biden’s executive orders and I started to get nervous until I realized it was...
                    Today, 09:13 AM
                  • Apologies
                    by Pmacc60
                    I must apologize to Honk, Rock Rat and 99 ! Today I watched and really listened to the inauguration and commentary on ABC. I realize I am a White Suprematist...
                    Yesterday, 08:22 PM
                  • Reply to Apologies
                    by franchi20
                    I have been labeled as and intend to stay a bitter deplorable. I don't smell good enough to shop at Wal-Mart. It's what they expect and if I change, who...
                    Today, 08:55 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X