No announcement yet.

Articles of impeachment to be introduced Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honk the stupid, with his total lack of any political acumen, and his continuing decent into slobbering incoherency, has indeed gone off the deep end. The decline into madness is so pronounced, I doubt it can be reversed. honk is reminiscent of the delusional Georgia demoncrat congressman hank johnson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5dkqUy7mUk

Comment

CRM -
      I think you meant to say "descent," but it would be better still if you came back on topic instead of devoting your energy to ad hominem attacks on your betters.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	779B4A8C-422F-4623-8421-6D83A37A87AE.png
Views:	76
Size:	612.5 KB
ID:	765979
        Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
        The thing that makes this difficult is this: A conviction of Trump is seen by many of those who voted for him as a conviction of them as well. It is hard to accept having made a mistake, especially if it is a big mistake. But we all know it is nobler and healthier to admit making a mistake - we all make them - and learn from it. That is what happened when Richard Nixon resigned before he could be impeached. Most of us who voted for him accepted the reality of his betrayal ... as he did. It quickly became HIS mistake, not ours. So there was no point in proceeding with impeachment. Lesson learned. Move on. Trump and his flying monkeys will not admit to any mistakes. In contrast to Trump, Nixon was one of the most accomplished and successful presidents in our country's history. Unlike Trump, Nixon actually WAS a political genius. Unfortunately, he had a destructive character flaw. In the end, by bowing out and avoiding impeachment, he let us bow out too. I think he really was concerned about what was best for the nation. The difference of course was that during his presidency Nixon managed to keep the nation from being polarized, so the healing only required a minor treatment - his sacrifice. Trump has fed off polarizing the nation. It's how he got in office. Bowing out now would help, but a bona fide admission of guilt that he fabricated this fake reality of a stolen election is really the only thing that would come close to a healing cure for America. Trump is simply not capable of doing that. He is a psychopath and cannot perceive of making a mistake. Quite bluntly, he believes his lies. It is the nature of the illness. And too many of you believe them too because you don't have a choice - you voted for him. You can't be wrong ... because he says so. He is the president. Everyone else is wrong. It's all TDS (whatever that means) out to get him and you good Americans. If he would only admit to it, we could all move on ... together. Instead the government has to prove he is wrong in a public spectacle trial and hope that is enough to convince you. But of course it won't be. I was disgusted hearing those GOP Representatives pleading to drop impeachment for the sake of healing the nation. How in hell do they think that will make this polarization go away? Will that make Trump and his fake reality simply fade away? Of course not. Exactly the opposite. I think too many of those guys/gals in D.C. have been feeding at the "fight back against the liberal fake news" trough so long they really can't comprehend politics any other way. It scares them. They are not capable of dealing with normal reality-based politics.

The upcoming spectacle in the Senate could have been avoided. Trump could act like a leader who really cares about the country and quit with an acknowledgement of guilt. That would be the sane and intelligent thing to do. But he isn't sane and certainly not intelligent. He doesn't care that a frightened government and the general public will now almost certainly backlash against your guns. Doesn't matter to him at all. Only his fake reality is important. A confused fake reality world that revolves around a very confused Donald Trump.
        Honk because you can’t research for shit does not make it fake news, as far as you do not know much about Joe Biden is your problem. I know Joe Biden , he was one of my parents attorneys ! I did work in his home and was one of the few who got paid . I knew his wife Jill when she was married to her first husband Bill Stevenson and friends with the Biden’s . He found out she was cheating on him with Joe when she had a fender bender and Joe was with her. He lied in a interview and said he met her on a blind date. One of my clients who lives across the street from Joe and a former bar owner knew Jill for years . The did a lot of cocaine together after hours at the Stone balloon with her then husband . He wants to know if she will claim she didn’t inhale? I know Joe did favors to get giant construction contracts , this coming from the source! This contractor is one of the biggest land holders in the State of Delaware . I know and have known for years that Joe claimed the driver of the Truck that killed his wife was “drinking his lunch “ . I always knew that was a lie because I knew one of the police officers at the scene who call Joe a outright liar . Delaware is the smallest state, most of its population is in the north New Castle county. I was born in New Castle county most of my family is from there and I do all my business there. I have many clients who are Joe’s closet friends . I know Hunter Biden’s boss at MBNA and how bad his performance was for that company and Joe’s constant interference ! Don’t even think you have a clue about Joe because you don’t ! I will say that Bo Biden was a good man Served the country and was decorated , He also was a fine Attorney General for the state of Delaware. Bo Biden was a good kid as well , anyone who knew him knew Bo was the best. Enough on Joe here is but one of the hundreds of fake news ( lol ) articles on the Joe Biden prevarication on his first wife’s death. Honk learn to research ! Click image for larger version

Name:	779B4A8C-422F-4623-8421-6D83A37A87AE.png
Views:	89
Size:	612.5 KB
ID:	765978

Comment

Here is the Snopes rating on Joe Biden's version of the accident:

Rating

Mixture About this rating

What's True: Biden has at least twice publicly stated or suggested that the driver of the truck that struck his wife's vehicle, killing her and the couple's daughter, had been drinking, even though the driver was not charged with drunken driving (or any other infraction suggesting fault on his part).

What's False: No definitive evidence exists to prove or rule out whether the other driver had been drinking, and belief that drinking had contributed to the crash was reportedly prevalent among the local community and not something Biden simply made up on his own.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bi...-drunk-driver/

Last edited by 99explorer; 01-15-2021, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
            Here is the Snopes rating on Joe Biden's version of the accident:

Rating

Mixture About this rating

What's True: Biden has at least twice publicly stated or suggested that the driver of the truck that struck his wife's vehicle, killing her and the couple's daughter, had been drinking, even though the driver was not charged with drunken driving (or any other infraction suggesting fault on his part).

What's False: No definitive evidence exists to prove or rule out whether the other driver had been drinking, and belief that drinking had contributed to the crash was reportedly prevalent among the local community and not something Biden simply made up on his own.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bi...-drunk-driver/

It’s so much worse than that, Joe Biden has lied on this subject so many more times. Sad thing this was a tragedy for a young Senator and needed no embellishment . This election has taught me a hard lesson about the press , it doesn’t exist anymore.

Comment

.......the press, it doesn’t exist anymore...!

Oh, it exists, but only in a very biased and untrue way ! It will never be able to be trusted as a honest source of information, or one that gives facts instead of op-eds. Those who think this is okay, just because it agrees with their thoughts, have no idea as to the dangers they are allowing.

Good work Pmacc on coming up with that information. I knew it was true, but could not verify it. Of course the bandicoot will have a different version, however, he himself is a different version of a .......,I even hate to use the word ‘human being’. I have read several reports about the dangers biden presents to this country in more ways than just his connections to china. It could be a rough circumstance for America just to get rid of Trump, consequences do not take sides !!!

Comment

It must be nice to have followers who are willing to accept the words "fake news" in response to reports of one's wrongdoing without further explanation.

Comment

Hark! 46 will be the Champion of Champion Liars. Biden is an even bigger bullshitter than any of his predecessors, bar none. And he is senile and delusional. Can hardly utter a sentence. And people voted for that....

Comment

Honk is terminal with TDS. That’s why he’s in Canada. Probably a Trudeau licker...

Comment

• "In the latest Pew Research Center poll released Friday, Trump received a job approval rating of 29 percent, which is his lowest-ever number in this poll and a decline of nine percentage points from August. Additionally, Pew notes that "much of the decline has come among Republicans and GOP leaners," 60 percent of whom approve of Trump's job performance compared to 77 percent in August."

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-approv...182700314.html

Comment

• Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
                        Hark! 46 will be the Champion of Champion Liars. Biden is an even bigger bullshitter than any of his predecessors, bar none. And he is senile and delusional. Can hardly utter a sentence. And people voted for that....
                        A bigger bullshitter than Trump? Really? I don't think that's possible is it? In Trump's defence I must admit that probably half his lies are simply him talking out his arse without any knowledge of the subject ... because he has so little knowledge of any subject. But that would fit the definition of bullshitting for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
                          Honk is terminal with TDS. That’s why he’s in Canada. Probably a Trudeau licker...
                          Yes, I admit to having a bad case of Trump Disgust Syndrome. A whole lot of govt people in D.C. have recently been infected too. Just how long was his administration's "amateur hour" as you called it four years ago supposed to go on before it became a genuine sh*tshow of disgusting incompetence? What's Trump ever done to deserve anything but disgust? A philander with "great family values." Yeah, right. A draft dodging coward who pretends to be a patriot. I'm a vet and that makes him a phoney in my book. He mocks handicapped people. Doesn't get much more disgusting than that! He thinks racist rioters are excusable ... if they are white. Proclaims himself the best president ever at the UN and gets laughed out of the building. Maybe not disgusting but embarrassing for sure. His words of thanks and love for the rioters who stormed the capitol were very disgusting! And this childish election fraud myth he made up that started it all. Now that is beyond disgusting. He claimed election fraud before a vote was ever cast in his FIRST election ... and then shut up about it when he surprisingly won. I mean, doesn't that tell you something about the legitimacy of his claims this time around? Every state and every election authority - both Republican and Democrat - and every court has said his claims are total fiction. But he can't accept the truth. Continues to stir up trouble over it. Because that's all Trump is capable of. He is incapable of accomplishing anything significant so he makes up imaginary enemies to fight with to deflect from his own incompetence. Right out of Joseph Stalin's playbook. When the country is struck by a pandemic crisis and thoughtful leadership was most needed, Trump went into denial and then played the blame game, leading everyone into a state of confusion. Hell of a way to fight a war against a deadly pandemic. Really, WAM, this guy is disgusting on a daily basis ... right from his own mouth and Twitter account. You are the one with TBS: Trump Blindness Syndrome. If he was a liberal Democrat (and he formerly was a liberal Democrat ... twice), I would be no less disgusted. Trump is a waste of oxygen with absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever, either as a man or a leader. It is what it is.
                          Last edited by Ontario Honker Hunter; 01-16-2021, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• honk the phony has grown steadily more deranged over the years, usually just by lashing out at anyone who would dare question the wisdom, or veracity, of the mighty honk, but lately descending more and more into a dementia like state, posting inane and insane rants against Trump, or Trump supporters. He posts long, meaningless treatises defending the choice of a certain fly choice for a fish? Is that normal? He has increasingly posted more and more outrageous and impossible deeds from the file of the mighty honk, and when called on the impossible, either crawfishes and denies his written words, or posts long, incomprehensible rants against the questioner, usually with several derogatory remarks about Trump.
                            Doesn't take a doctor or a genius to figure out that the mighty honk has departed the world of reality, and is borderline insane, or completely so.

Comment

• Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                              honk the phony has grown steadily more deranged over the years, usually just by lashing out at anyone who would dare question the wisdom, or veracity, of the mighty honk, but lately descending more and more into a dementia like state, posting inane and insane rants against Trump, or Trump supporters. He posts long, meaningless treatises defending the choice of a certain fly choice for a fish? Is that normal? He has increasingly posted more and more outrageous and impossible deeds from the file of the mighty honk, and when called on the impossible, either crawfishes and denies his written words, or posts long, incomprehensible rants against the questioner, usually with several derogatory remarks about Trump.
                              Doesn't take a doctor or a genius to figure out that the mighty honk has departed the world of reality, and is borderline insane, or completely so.
                              Another bit of astute wisdom from the genius who bought into the QAnon spoof ... and can't figure out how a 50 cent japjunk Zebco reel works. Har, har.

Comment

• From honk the phony: "Another bit of astute wisdom from the genius who bought into the QAnon spoof ... and can't figure out how a 50 cent japjunk Zebco reel works. Har, har."

Belittlement of his critics, denying reality. Surprised about the lack of a Trump rant. Insanity in the printed word.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad