No announcement yet.

Articles of impeachment to be introduced Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well 99 I guess so when you have the liberal press screaming it was Trumps fault. The majority of Americans don’t pay attention to the issues , the get a little news and social media is the biggest source. I still don’t get what he said that would make anyone think he cause the Capital break in? We live in the most shallow time in history, 74 million Trump supporters don’t count , hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters went home peacefully and left the city intact, we know now the police opened a gate and let protesters in the capital, we see and identified crises actors in the Capital building during the overrun , we have identified ANTIFA members in the riot at the capital yet no one ask questions . Trump made a blunder by speaking to the crowd because it opened the door for the radicals . China and Iran’s government can say things against the US and death to the government on Twitter and those post are still there but we censor the president! You need to get your head out of your ass and realize your part of the problem . You can hate Trump if you want but he is an American and he deserves the same rights as any other American. If we want to remove him then we need to remove Nancy Pelosi for inquiring about nuclear weapons codes and launch commands . Nancy has no right to inquire about that she is abusing her power ! Find that on yahoo! Your sense of being a American is as pale as your skin ! 74 million people voted for Trump and they were real people who really lives down are registered to vote . Many of us were angry with our president over the Capital riot ! We are real people who understand right and wrong. We are also lawful voting citizens and liberals can’t say that !

Comment

You are right in the sense that Trump was not specific.
      He did not tell the mob to hit a capitol police officer over the head with a fire extinguisher.
      When you sic an attack dog on someone, you don't have to tell it exactly what to do.
      Last edited by 99explorer; 01-10-2021, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        You are right in the sense that Trump was not specific.
        He did not tell the mob to hit a capitol police officer over the head with a fire extinguisher.
        When you sic an attack dog on someone, you don't have to tell it exactly what to do.
        You are so far off on this that I worry about you and your mental health. Peaceful protest is a lawful right under the constitution , to tell your supporters to walk to the capital and hear your voice is lawful. Tell me where he said to attack the Capital ? I watched the speech on google I heard nothing about a riot , property discussion or attacking liberals ! He said let the Republican hear you! The demarcates never voted on anything. I’m sorry your wrong and the problem, you all hate the man to the point of lying to convict him. , you guys aren’t even liberals , your fascist ! Liberals use to believe in free speech ! Fascist believe in terror and silencing the masses who complain! 99 you asshole people are not dogs, Trump supporters don’t riot and destroy .

Comment

Pmacc -
          You are entitled to your opinion, which happens to be the minority view on this topic.
          Here is Arnold Schwarzenegger's view:

Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger released a moving video on Sunday recounting his childhood in Austria while denouncing the riot last week in Washington that left five people dead.

https://news.yahoo.com/arnold-schwar...155259895.html

Comment

Democrats' drive to quickly impeach Trump gained support Saturday, and a top Republican said the president's role in the deadly riot at the Capitol was worthy of rebuke.

https://news.yahoo.com/top-republica...005959716.html

Comment

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...t-2-0-n2582864

Comment

After the assault on the U.S. Capitol building Wednesday, many members of Congress — including several Republicans — openly condemned President Trump for his role in inciting violence. Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) declared that Trump “bears responsibility for today’s events by promoting the unfounded conspiracy theories that have led to this point.” Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) stated that there was “no question that the president formed the mob, the president incited the mob, the president addressed the mob. He lit the flame.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...two-that-dont/

The right-wing movement has a long history of legitimizing vigilante justice, which may help explain why a YouGov poll Wednesday found that 30 percent of Republicans viewed the D.C. mob as “patriots,” and 45 percent approved of the storming of the U.S. Capitol.
                Last edited by 99explorer; 01-10-2021, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Pmacc -
                  You are entitled to your opinion, which happens to be the minority view on this topic.
                  Here is Arnold Schwarzenegger's view:

Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger released a moving video on Sunday recounting his childhood in Austria while denouncing the riot last week in Washington that left five people dead.

https://news.yahoo.com/arnold-schwar...155259895.html
                  I don’t care what Arnold has to say, I’m able to think for myself and base my opinions on what is going on in this country . Many times the minority is right and the majority are clueless . Once woman couldn’t vote and blacks had no rights! Minority I’m sure these folks were! The fact is there is a overwhelming bias in the press against all that is conservative or even moderate , reactionary politics is norm in the land . People are convicted in the press if they are on the wrong side of the mob.. if your black you can be a racist without consequence of your white you are a racist . Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez can tweet outrageous threats and seditious diatribe but she is not removed from congress and she still is on Twitter ! The world is upside down and I’m glad I’m in the minority !

Comment

After the assault on the U.S. Capitol building Wednesday, many members of Congress — including several Republicans — openly condemned President Trump for his role in inciting violence. Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) declared that Trump “bears responsibility for today’s events by promoting the unfounded conspiracy theories that have led to this point.” Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) stated that there was “no question that the president formed the mob, the president incited the mob, the president addressed the mob. He lit the flame.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...two-that-dont/

The right-wing movement has a long history of legitimizing vigilante justice, which may help explain why a YouGov poll Wednesday found that 30 percent of Republicans viewed the D.C. mob as “patriots,” and 45 percent approved of the storming of the U.S. Capitol.
                    When is a group of hundreds of thousands of peaceful protesters a mob? BTW Trump mistake was not to realize there are radicals out there who used the crowd to cause mayhem . A guy I went to high school with was at the rally and reported the incident better than the press did, Randy Waddel is a good stand up guy who reported on Facebook don’t believe what you hear on the news ! He was close enough to hear the gun shots and knew hours before the press that police shot the women. He also stated that the people who broke in the Capital building were not Trump supporters that they looked like a star war convention. He also reported there were hundreds of thousands of people there , the press said thousands ! The aerial photos showed hundreds of thousands yet the mob spared the city, didn’t steal a tv or burn down businesses ! Wow not much of a mob ! 99 get off yahoo and think for yourself , this don’t pass the smell test

Comment

Pmacc -
                      Okay. I have you on record as saying that a violent mob assault on the U.S. capitol building while Congress is in session is no big deal.
                      I will remind our readers of that from time to time in the future while you are expressing indignation over something really petty.

Comment

Mary Trump says her uncle Donald is 'unstable' and 'needs to be removed immediately'

https://news.yahoo.com/mary-trump-sa...181038356.html

Mary Trump also told Insider that she had not been in contact with President Trump or his immediate family since her book was published, but believed his narcissistic tendencies meant that he would now be more desperate than he ever had been.
                        Last edited by 99explorer; 01-10-2021, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Pmacc -
                          Okay. I have you on record as saying that a violent mob assault on the U.S. capitol building while Congress is in session is no big deal.
                          I will remind our readers of that from time to time in the future while you are expressing indignation over something really petty.
                          AOC crashed Nancy's office with a mob to instigate for the green nude eel, the Democratic mob crashed the Senate during the Kavenghow Supreme Court Nomination, but those don't count by today's media. Murders don't count in today's media. Only the guy with horns on his head out of a hundred thousand peaceful protesters counts. This loss of the Republic is on you 99!

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
                            You are so far off on this that I worry about you and your mental health. Peaceful protest is a lawful right under the constitution , to tell your supporters to walk to the capital and hear your voice is lawful. Tell me where he said to attack the Capital ? I watched the speech on google I heard nothing about a riot , property discussion or attacking liberals ! He said let the Republican hear you! The demarcates never voted on anything. I’m sorry your wrong and the problem, you all hate the man to the point of lying to convict him. , you guys aren’t even liberals , your fascist ! Liberals use to believe in free speech ! Fascist believe in terror and silencing the masses who complain! 99 you asshole people are not dogs, Trump supporters don’t riot and destroy .
                            I cannot believe you persist in making excuses for that guy. And you do it by simply declaring some alternate reality ... just like Trump. I guess you're not old enough to remember what a genuine peaceful protest at the Capitol is like. I am. Dr King had REAL grievances to protest: discrimination, voting fraud, and KKK thuggery were the real deal. And how did he handle his crowd? He stayed with them (actually, always in front of them). He spoke to his crowd ONLY of peaceful means, not "fight" or "trial by combat." And it certainly appeared he attracted a hundred thousand (your friend is exaggerating ... anyone with eyes looking at news shots from helicopters can tell there's not "hundreds of thousands" demonstrating). King's crowd gathered peacefully and departed peacefully. He was a leader. Trump can only lead by hating. Hate the media, hate the Democrats, hate the "swamp," hate the doctors, etc. That's been his message from day one. All the childish name calling EVERY DAY. How "peaceful" is that? Who is he leading and where has he lead them? To his own fake news deadly disaster. He has blatantly attempted to subvert the constitutional democratic process, first by begging then threatening Georgia's governor and secty of state (a third complainant has now emerged), all career Republicans. For that alone he deserves to be impeached. I think Congress was willing to look the other way at yet another harmless batch of Trump's buffoonery. But he lead his followers to that disaster ... right up to the last minute ... when he again chickened out (his yellow side dates back to 1969). Had Trump stayed with that crowd, as he promised he would, perhaps he could have kept them in control. But he didn't want them to be in control ... which is why he left to have a party safely inside the White House. Which is why his lawyer told them to have a"trial by combat." You are really using your imagination to declare Trump innocent of sedition. In his deluded state he actually thought his "protest" would cower Congress into ignoring the will of the people ... which in his deluded state he believes is not the will of the people. I mean how hard is it to believe this guy is off his nut? The evidence is ENDLESS: the birther crap, ridiculous fabrications about his intelligence level (IQ and medical knowledge), reality of COVID, immigrant crime statistics, injecting disinfectant, funding his girlfriends, etc., etc.

I cannot believe anyone with a modecum of intelligence would cling to that kind of leader. Why? This is embarrassing.

I will say this about the other side: Nancy P should just shut up and get on with impeachment. Trump's actions speak for themselves. No need to sensationalize. She is dangerously close to stooping to his tabloidism level. She should instead follow Biden's relatively moderate lead. Of course he had to condemn Trump's actions. Or he would have been alone in the world for not doing so (even Putin was disgusted). But he is not trying to fan the flames like Nancy. I'm not sure impeachment will succeed but I think there's a very good chance if McConnell calls for a secret ballot in the Senate. And this time I think he will. America has had it with Donald Trump.

Comment

Secret ballots? Our representatives and Senators get to hide their vote? You have no clue what you are talking about Honkster. You don't know your history, or your Constitutional rules. I get a secret ballot as a citizen voting, Congress Critters go on the record so that they can be evaluated by their constituents, as they should be. Unfortunately, Democrats are allowed to bail out rioters and murderers with no penalty. People who shoot Republicans are swept down the memory hole along with the seditionists in Congress who call for more fires and riots in our cities.

Comment

WOW! From the ranting and raving of honk the phony, you would think he is actually one of the lamestream media, or has joined with the whiny bandicoot, and actually needs to be committed for his own safety, and that of others.
                                Two or three things stand clear from honk's unhinged ravings.
                                1. His PhD in basket weaving, or kite flying, or whatever, did not impart any history into his cranium.
                                2. honk-honk's knowledge of the Constitution, Congressional procedure, the impeachment criteria and process, and nearly everything concerning the workings of a representative republic, is less than zero. Nil. Nada. NOTHING!
                                "I cannot believe anyone with a modecum* of intelligence would cling to that kind of leader...."

Actually, what is unbelievable, is that anyone allegedly possessing honk-honk's level of education, sophistication, wealth, attainment, and superior status to the rest of us inferior mortals, would embarrass himself by posting such a load of incoherent drivel. Unfortunately, his spelling also suffers from an obvious lack of elementary education.

*mod·i·cum- a small quantity of a particular thing, especially something considered desirable or valuable. Example- honk possessed a modicum of intelligence, but unfortunately, had not the common sense of a doodlebug.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad