How Can ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can ....

How can African minorities overturn the United States and elect two Communists to go to the Senate. We took those Africans and other minorities in and now they are back to bite us in the rear. As usual the MSM did not vett any of the Candidates. How stupid people are to vote for the Left Radicals. If anyone knew History they would know Communism DOES NOT WORK for the majority of people. Look at Argentina. First they killed their zoo animals for food. Then their pets. Now they have none, no toilet paper, nothing. Argentina used to be the richest Country in S.America.
    The Conservative Party did not offer the free bees like the Radical Left did. Now your Children and Great Grandchildren will pay the price.

I've never been a fan of pets anyway. Don't even have a goldfish. Guess I'll need to eat the neighbor's cat.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
      I've never been a fan of pets anyway. Don't even have a goldfish. Guess I'll need to eat the neighbor's cat.
      I heard cat's taste like chicken

Yes and get a goldfish so if necessary you can use it for bait.
      Last edited by jhjimbo; 01-07-2021, 08:34 PM.

Comment

BTW, what do you get when you cross an Indian and an Jamaican - ans. a African.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

I heard cat's taste like chicken

Yes and get a goldfish so if necessary you can use it for bait.
          Probably so, just batter that pussy and deep fry it. Most house cats are probably more tender than the free ranging kind.

Comment

Free range cats are tougher than boiled owl. Picking one up after a kill is like grabbing a 20 pound rock.

Comment

How can African minorities overturn the United States and elect two Communists to go to the Senate. We took those Africans and other minorities in and now they are back to bite us in the rear. As usual the MSM did not vett any of the Candidates. How stupid people are to vote for the Left Radicals. If anyone knew History they would know Communism DOES NOT WORK for the majority of people. Look at Argentina. First they killed their zoo animals for food. Then their pets. Now they have none, no toilet paper, nothing. Argentina used to be the richest Country in S.America.
              The Conservative Party did not offer the free bees like the Radical Left did. Now your Children and Great Grandchildren will pay the price.
              According to the news, only 1/3 of voters in Georgia are black and a large chunk of them have historically voted Republican. So don't blame the blacks. Blame the idiot in the White House. That weekend phone call to Georgia's Secty of State pretty much sealed the deal. Very, very stupid to insult the state's Republican government when the Republicans in Washington desperately need those two critical seats to maintain a majority in the Senate. But hey, that wasn't important to Trump. Only Trump is important to Trump.

Comment

Did you guys know that this date in 1835 was the last time the US National Debt was at zero? Old Hickory was Prez.

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post

Did you guys know that this date in 1835 was the last time the US National Debt was at zero? Old Hickory was Prez.
                  Jeopardy right?

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

Jeopardy right?
                    Nope! Syracuse Newschannel 9's "Question of the Day." I never miss it. (Hardly ever know it, but never miss it).

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post

Nope! Syracuse Newschannel 9's "Question of the Day." I never miss it. (Hardly ever know it, but never miss it).
                      We used to get that channel but ditched cable back in the spring. We hadn’t watched network tv other than sports in years. Don’t miss it for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

We used to get that channel but ditched cable back in the spring. We hadn’t watched network tv other than sports in years. Don’t miss it for the most part.
                        What happened in 1814 ?

Answer: In 1814, with the downfall of Napoleon, the British were able to allocate more military resources to the American war, and Washington, D.C., fell to the British in August. In Washington, British troops burned the White House, the Capitol, and other buildings in retaliation for the earlier burning of government buildings in Canada by U.S. soldiers.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Finally after 35 years of looking I found one.
                          by Milldawg
                          Well it’s not fancy it’s beretta 950b .22 short. It’s the same type of pistol I learned to shoot a pistol with as wee lad. This one was passed to...
                          Today, 08:31 AM
                        • Reply to Finally after 35 years of looking I found one.
                          by jhjimbo
                          Nice family heirloom to keep in the family.
                          For leather I wash all my leather holsters in K-1. Soak them in clean K-1 and then let them drain and...
                          Today, 10:16 AM
                        • Reply to Finally after 35 years of looking I found one.
                          by FirstBubba
                          Is that the one with the barrel that pops up in the back to load the first round?
                          Knew a guy who had one. Always wanted to make an offer on it,...
                          Today, 09:42 AM
                        • Reply to Apologies
                          by Pmacc60
                          Turned on Fox News this morning and heard disturbing things about Joe Biden’s executive orders and I started to get nervous until I realized it was...
                          Today, 09:13 AM
                        • Apologies
                          by Pmacc60
                          I must apologize to Honk, Rock Rat and 99 ! Today I watched and really listened to the inauguration and commentary on ABC. I realize I am a White Suprematist...
                          Yesterday, 08:22 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X