Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here ya' go! Unbelievable? Or buried by the lamestream media left wingnuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here ya' go! Unbelievable? Or buried by the lamestream media left wingnuts?

I make no claims as to the veracity of this information. It came to me in a newsfeed from a website I am not familiar with, nor am I familiar with the reporter. One of those links attached to a link things. We do know that something went on in Frankfurt, Germany, and no reliable reports have come forth on that, other than a brief blurb by Congressman Louie Gohmert, R, TX. Here is the story, make up your own mind, follow the link, whatever. (The source is at least as reliable as Al Jazeera, which I saw quoted by one of our local bandicoot left wingnuts)

Situation Update – DoD vs. CIA firefight in Frankfurt as covert war against the deep state RAGES across the globe
    By
    Mike Adams November 28, 2020

(
    Natural News) At this very minute, a covert war is raging across the globe, pitting Trump’s DoD and DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) against black hat deep state factions running the CIA.

The good news is: Trump is winning.

As you know by now, the DoD launched a raid on a CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany, to secure servers that contain proof of CIA interference with the 2020 election (i.e. backdoor manipulations of election results via Dominion voting machines). But new information is now surfacing that indicates there was a firefight at the server farm facility, involving US Army Special Forces units, engaging with CIA-trained paramilitary units that were flown in from Afghanistan in an emergency effort to defend the facility.

One CIA officer was killed during the firefight, and he is now being reported across the mainstream media as being “killed in Somalia.” Five US Army soldiers were also killed, and they are being explained away as dying in a “helicopter crash” in Egypt. Despite the deaths, the servers were successfully acquired by the DoD, and those servers were turned over to President Trump’s private intelligence group, which is now once again led by Gen. Michael Flynn, recently pardoned and now allowed to process top secret information, since his security clearance has been restored.

Sidney Powell is about to roll out expert witnesses in the Georgia and Michigan lawsuits. One of these witnesses has been handed details of the vote theft which were acquired through two means: 1) The “Kraken” cyberwarfare program run by the DoD, and 2) Information found in the servers which were acquired during the multiple raids. (There were also server farm raids in Bercelona and Toronto, we are told.)

One of these witnesses is Dr. Keshavarz-Nia, a well-known cybercrimes investigator, who has a long history of working with U.S. military counterintelligence, as well as the NSA and CIA.

He has now offered sworn statements to Sidney Powell, which can be
    viewed at this link.

His statements include:

I have previously discovered major exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS and ES&S that permit a nefarious operator to perform sensitive functions via its built-in covert backdoor. The backdoor enables an operator to access to perform system updates and testing via the Internet without detection. However, it can also be used to conduct illicit activities such as shifting votes, deleting votes, or adding votes in real-time… I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden.

And so the circle is complete: DoD forces deploy cyber warfare weapons (“Kraken”) as well as kinetic troops (Special Forces, under the US Army) to acquire physical servers, all the information derived from these operations is extracted by DIA forensic analysts, it is then handed over to various expert witnesses who are prepared to testify under oath, resulting in the courts nullifying the fraudulent vote manipulations in the swing states.

This is how Trump gets to 300+ electoral votes and secures his second term as President. If successful, these revelations will also utterly destroy the Democrat party and result in thousands of treasonous actors going to prison for their roles in this attempted cyber warfare election theft to overthrow the United States government.

Listen to my full Situation Update for the full, point-by-point explanation of all the details:

Brighteon.com/f3ec1ad8-c2b9-4b2a-8e00-befae671189d

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
    I make no claims as to the veracity of this information. It came to me in a newsfeed from a website I am not familiar with, nor am I familiar with the reporter. One of those links attached to a link things. We do know that something went on in Frankfurt, Germany, and no reliable reports have come forth on that, other than a brief blurb by Congressman Louie Gohmert, R, TX. Here is the story, make up your own mind, follow the link, whatever. (The source is at least as reliable as Al Jazeera, which I saw quoted by one of our local bandicoot left wingnuts)

Situation Update – DoD vs. CIA firefight in Frankfurt as covert war against the deep state RAGES across the globe
    By
    Mike Adams November 28, 2020

(
    Natural News) At this very minute, a covert war is raging across the globe, pitting Trump’s DoD and DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) against black hat deep state factions running the CIA.

The good news is: Trump is winning.

As you know by now, the DoD launched a raid on a CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany, to secure servers that contain proof of CIA interference with the 2020 election (i.e. backdoor manipulations of election results via Dominion voting machines). But new information is now surfacing that indicates there was a firefight at the server farm facility, involving US Army Special Forces units, engaging with CIA-trained paramilitary units that were flown in from Afghanistan in an emergency effort to defend the facility.

One CIA officer was killed during the firefight, and he is now being reported across the mainstream media as being “killed in Somalia.” Five US Army soldiers were also killed, and they are being explained away as dying in a “helicopter crash” in Egypt. Despite the deaths, the servers were successfully acquired by the DoD, and those servers were turned over to President Trump’s private intelligence group, which is now once again led by Gen. Michael Flynn, recently pardoned and now allowed to process top secret information, since his security clearance has been restored.

Sidney Powell is about to roll out expert witnesses in the Georgia and Michigan lawsuits. One of these witnesses has been handed details of the vote theft which were acquired through two means: 1) The “Kraken” cyberwarfare program run by the DoD, and 2) Information found in the servers which were acquired during the multiple raids. (There were also server farm raids in Bercelona and Toronto, we are told.)

One of these witnesses is Dr. Keshavarz-Nia, a well-known cybercrimes investigator, who has a long history of working with U.S. military counterintelligence, as well as the NSA and CIA.

He has now offered sworn statements to Sidney Powell, which can be
    viewed at this link.

His statements include:

I have previously discovered major exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS and ES&S that permit a nefarious operator to perform sensitive functions via its built-in covert backdoor. The backdoor enables an operator to access to perform system updates and testing via the Internet without detection. However, it can also be used to conduct illicit activities such as shifting votes, deleting votes, or adding votes in real-time… I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden.

And so the circle is complete: DoD forces deploy cyber warfare weapons (“Kraken”) as well as kinetic troops (Special Forces, under the US Army) to acquire physical servers, all the information derived from these operations is extracted by DIA forensic analysts, it is then handed over to various expert witnesses who are prepared to testify under oath, resulting in the courts nullifying the fraudulent vote manipulations in the swing states.

This is how Trump gets to 300+ electoral votes and secures his second term as President. If successful, these revelations will also utterly destroy the Democrat party and result in thousands of treasonous actors going to prison for their roles in this attempted cyber warfare election theft to overthrow the United States government.

Listen to my full Situation Update for the full, point-by-point explanation of all the details:

Brighteon.com/f3ec1ad8-c2b9-4b2a-8e00-befae671189d

Hopefully, '06, it won't all be for naught!

Read my thread about "flat earthers"!

Comment

It was previously reported the servers controlled the Dominium vote counting machines. The CIA has previously used them to interferer in elections of some third world countries.
      Sidney and Trump lawyers should have enough direct evidence to seal the deal.
      It was also reported that China and Iran were interfering with the 2020 election. Possibly through the Dominium counting machine or on site operatives.

Comment

It's also reported that China bought "Dominion Voting Service" in October 2020 for $400B!

Comment

'06, thought you might find this link interestingly ... funny!

https://redstate.com/kiradavis/2020/...a-lame-n287617

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Gunsmiths
            by DakotaMan
            jimbo, we have a few powders that used to be available to us that are relatively temperature insensitive. For the .308, powders capable of this that have...
            Today, 01:27 AM
          • Gunsmiths
            by MattM37
            https://www.newyorkupstate.com/outdo...ong-at-82.html

Good article on...
            01-12-2021, 03:33 PM
          • Reply to Ups truck stopped by.
            by FirstBubba
            'dawg, do you have a reciever squaring tool?
            Think I'll try to get one before my next build! That is if Biden let's us have parts! LOL!
            Today, 12:04 AM
          • Ups truck stopped by.
            by Milldawg
            Well have all of my parts except a hand guard for the at-15 carbine I’m building so I thought what the heck. Still waiting on optics planet for the...
            Yesterday, 09:10 PM
          • Reply to Washington, D.C.
            by jhjimbo
            I don't think anything will happen - locked down too tight. Chances are better for a State Capitol - like one of the six crooked States....
            Yesterday, 10:59 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X