The "smartest man in the room............." From The American Thinker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "smartest man in the room............." From The American Thinker

November 28, 2020The 'smartest man in the room' has joined Sidney Powell's team
    By Andrea Widburg

In her Georgia complaint, Sidney Powell included the declaration of Navid Keshavarz-Nia, an expert witness who stated under oath that there was massive computer fraud in the 2020 election, all of it intended to secure a victory for Joe Biden. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia's name may not mean a lot to you, but it's one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to sniffing out cyber-security problems.

We know how important Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is because, just two and a half months ago, the New York Times ran one of its
    Sunday long-form articles about a massive, multi-million-dollar fraud that a talented grifter ran against the American intelligence and military communities. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is one of the few people who comes off looking good:
    Navid Keshavarz-Nia, those who worked with him said, "was always the smartest person in the room." In doing cybersecurity and technical counterintelligence work for the C.I.A., N.S.A. and F.B.I., he had spent decades connecting top-secret dots. After several months of working with Mr. Courtney, he began connecting those dots too. He did not like where they led.

Not only does Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have an innate intelligence, but he's also got extraordinary academic and practical skills in cyber-fraud detection and analysis. The reason we know about his qualifications is that it takes seven paragraphs for him to list them in the declaration he signed to support the Georgia complaint.

His qualifications include a B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in various areas of electrical and computer engineering. In addition, "I have advanced trained from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A) and Massachusetts Institution of Technology (MIT)."

Professionally, Dr. Kershavarz-Nia has spent his career as a cyber-security engineer. "My experience," he attests," spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security intelligence[.]" I will not belabor the point. Take it as given that Dr. Kershavarz-Nia may know more about cyber-security than anyone else in America.

So what does the brilliant Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have to say? This:

1. Hammer and Scorecard is real, not a hoax (
    as Democrats allege), and both are used to manipulate election outcomes.

2. Dominion, ES&S, Scytl, and Smartmatic are all vulnerable to fraud and vote manipulation — and the mainstream media reported on these vulnerabilities in the past.

3. Dominion has been used in other countries to "forge election results."

4. Dominion's corporate structure is deliberately confusing to hide relationships with Venezuela, China, and Cuba.

5. Dominion machines are easily hackable.

6. Dominion memory cards with cryptographic key access to the systems were stolen in 2019.

Although he had no access to the machines, Dr. Kershavarz has looked at available data about the election and the vote results. Based on that information, he concluded

1. The counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia) show electronic manipulation.

2. The simultaneous decision in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia to pretend to halt counting votes was unprecedented and demonstrated a coordinated effort to collude toward desired results.

3. One to two percent of votes were forged in Biden's favor.

4. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.

5. The scanners failed to keep records for audits, an outcome that must have been deliberately programmed.

6. The stolen cryptographic key, which applied to all voting systems, was used to alter vote counts.

7. The favorable votes pouring in after hours for Biden could not be accounted for by a Democrat preference for mailed in ballots. They demonstrated manipulation. For example, in Pennsylvania, it was physically impossible to feed 400,000 ballots into the machines within 2–3 hours.

8. Dominion used Chinese parts, and there's reason to believe that China, Venezuela, Cuba interfered in the election.

9. There was a Hammer and Scorecard cyber-attack that altered votes in the battleground states, and then forwarded the results to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to avoid detection.

10. The systems failed to produce any auditable results.

Based on the above findings, Dr. Keshavarz-Nia concluded with "high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a [sic] hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred [sic] to Vice President Biden."

This is going to be tough evidence for Democrats to counter. Back when the naïve Democrats thought Trump would be the one to commit fraud, they held congressional hearings and wrote articles about the voting machines' vulnerability. And with the New York Times touting Dr. Keshavarz-Nia's brilliance and his ability to sniff out fraud, they'll struggle to that he's not a reliable expert. Things are getting fun.

Very interesting, thanks for posting.

Comment

'06,
      1) the LSM will simply deny that anything the man reports is factual.
      2) the LSM, other than minute, 10 second bytes to deny plausibility, will not air any uncovered fraud.
      3) undertable Obamatrons will further manipulate courts to squash any actions.
      4) if, that's "IF", this fiasco is overturned, I cannot even imagine the repercussions from liberal factions!

'06!
      Awesome post mi amigo!

Even if you add the "canajan" (3), the liberal minority on this site is much less than 3%, yet their imbecilic postings seem to press the idea that 97% of America is wrong.

Joseph Biden has NOT been elected to anything.....YET!

Comment

#1 Bubba, all this hoopla and hyperbole is just a sideshow from the main event. Kinda like the cartoons before the movie starts. (Do they still have cartoons before movies? Do they still have movies? Haven't seen any advertised I would pay for in 12 or 15 years!) But, I digress.
        The main event, will be when this gets to SCOTUS. All of the conservative justices, which assuredly does not include john roberts, will vote the law. The law is very clear. If the states cannot certify the electors, under Article II, Section 1, the selection goes to the House of Representatives, with each State getting ONE vote. Trump wins. The Senate chooses the Vice President. Pence wins.
        Possibly, with all the evidence pouring in, some state elections might be either nullified, or subject to supervised recount, with U.S. Marshals monitoring, to assure access to lawful poll watchers. Time, and the results of various lawsuits, will tell.
        So, contrary to all the ranting and raving from red rodents and whiny bandicoots, Trump will still be inaugurated on January 20.
        My concern, and I know yours also, is will there ever be any consequences for this attempted election steal? I think a good case for treason against the main actors in this criminal activity could be made, with some lesser charges against every involved person right down the line to the last election judge.

Comment

CRM -
          You are a little behind the times.
          Pres. Trump will not commit himself to attending the inauguration.

Comment

Now, even the conservative National Review is getting fed up with the antics of Pres. Trump.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-disgrac...113055204.html

"Almost nothing that the Trump team has alleged has withstood the slightest scrutiny. In particular, it’s hard to find much that is remotely true in the president’s Twitter feed these days. It is full of already-debunked claims and crackpot conspiracy theories about Dominion voting systems. Over the weekend, he repeated the charge that 1.8 million mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania were mailed out, yet 2.6 million were ultimately tallied.
            In a rather elementary error, this compares the number of mail-ballots requested in the primary to the number of ballots counted in the general. A straight apples-to-apples comparison finds that 1.8 million mail-in ballots were requested in the primary and 1.5 million returned, while 3.1 million ballots were requested in the general and 2.6 million returned.

"Flawed and dishonest assertions like this pollute the public discourse and mislead good people who make the mistake of believing things said by the president of the United States."
            Last edited by 99explorer; 11-30-2020, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
              #1 Bubba, all this hoopla and hyperbole is just a sideshow from the main event. Kinda like the cartoons before the movie starts. (Do they still have cartoons before movies? Do they still have movies? Haven't seen any advertised I would pay for in 12 or 15 years!) But, I digress.
              The main event, will be when this gets to SCOTUS. All of the conservative justices, which assuredly does not include john roberts, will vote the law. The law is very clear. If the states cannot certify the electors, under Article II, Section 1, the selection goes to the House of Representatives, with each State getting ONE vote. Trump wins. The Senate chooses the Vice President. Pence wins.
              Possibly, with all the evidence pouring in, some state elections might be either nullified, or subject to supervised recount, with U.S. Marshals monitoring, to assure access to lawful poll watchers. Time, and the results of various lawsuits, will tell.
              So, contrary to all the ranting and raving from red rodents and whiny bandicoots, Trump will still be inaugurated on January 20.
              My concern, and I know yours also, is will there ever be any consequences for this attempted election steal? I think a good case for treason against the main actors in this criminal activity could be made, with some lesser charges against every involved person right down the line to the last election judge.
              I just get frustrated when they reveal they have earth shattering revelations that will bury the (d)'s ... then, nothing happens.

Comment

From #1Bubba: "I just get frustrated when they reveal they have earth shattering revelations that will bury the (d)'s ... then, nothing happens."

Yep, me too. However, you have to remember, the Trump team, and various other attorneys, have nothing to prove to us, nor the majority of the American people. They are on the talk shows, and doing interviews, to lay a groundswell of public opinion, and I think it is working.
                Where they have to reveal the earth shattering evidence, is in a court of law. Whether it be the state courts, state supreme courts, or SCOTUS, that is where the allegations, affidavits, sworn testimony and demonstrations of the "hackability" of voting machines will have to meet the burden of proof.
                I think they have it, because another reason they will not reveal anything, is the intimidation and harassment of the witnesses. You won't hear it from the lamesteam media, but there have already been reports of attorneys who have quit, under pressure or threats, and violence threatened and even carried out against witnesses. I just heard Sidney Powell state that.
                When the time comes, the case(s) are complete, and the court appearances set, I have every confidence that it will all come out, and that the lamestreams will downplay and spin the findings. but, Trump and his legal team will prevail in the end.

Click image for larger version

Name:	129092874_822514311932245_4878004474988938764_n.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	761615

Comment

I think the problem is that the Trump legal team set out looking for, and finding, fraudulent acts that COULD HAVE BEEN DONE by the Democrats, but there is a big difference between proving that certain acts COULD HAVE BEEN DONE and proving that those acts ACTUALLY WERE DONE.
                  And that is where the Trump team has failed in court.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump's pardon blitz
                    by crm3006
                    This from whiny nine, political ignoramus: "Even if the Senate fails to achieve the super majority vote necessary to convict, they will surely get...
                    Today, 11:53 AM
                  • Trump's pardon blitz
                    by Ontario Honker Hunter
                    I can maybe understand Trump pardoning some of his cronies in jail, but the Detroit mayor who's in jail for corruption and two rappers convicted of federal...
                    01-20-2021, 10:02 AM
                  • Reply to Amazon comes out against mail in voting
                    by crm3006
                    Has anyone actually seen any evidence that any of china joe bite-me's EOs have physically taken effect? Anybody live close enough or have a source that...
                    Today, 11:43 AM
                  • Amazon comes out against mail in voting
                    by Pmacc60
                    Amazon.com Inc ask the National Labor relations board to consider having workers vote in person, rather then vote by mail on a proposal to form a union...
                    01-23-2021, 07:09 AM
                  • Reply to Amazon comes out against mail in voting
                    by Pmacc60
                    Rock Rat , read HR1 and tell me you agree , source one for the future unfair illegal and Unconstitutional elections. The disgrace you say doesn't exi...
                    Today, 09:13 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X