The happiest of Thanksgivings my friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The happiest of Thanksgivings my friends

Thank you my Lord, for the time we were given to fellowship together here, for however the duration. Thank you for the knowledge passed, the ideas shared, and for one more day. We ask you continue to watch over all of us that we might continue to share the fortunate miracle of your outdoors we are all so blessed to have available to us. Watch over and keep close those who by circumstance cannot enjoy your outdoors bounty at this time. We ask these things in the name of our blessed savior Jesus. Amen
    Stay safe compadres, happy Thanksgiving. DeWman

Thank you for the ability to shoot straight.

Comment

This year was a true 2020. Nevertheless, I give thanks for all the good things of the year. Another Alaskan Adventure, no super poor health issues in my family. I join dewman in wishing everyone a great Thanksgiving. May our country muddle through with our Constitution intact!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and may we all give thanks to the Lord for our country, our health and His blessings, not only today, but for our remaining time on this earth. May you all be blessed with family, food and good fellowship on this special day of Thanksgiving.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving back at ya!

This has been a challenging year for us on several fronts. Thankfully, PigHuntress and I are still tight. The support and companionship I receive from her makes all the difference in the world. The pandemic has put strain on relationships with family and friends but the good ones are holding fast.

I'm also thankful for the friendships I've developed with you guys here. Thanks for sharing your knowledge, experience, and insight. If the site gets shutdown, just know I appreciate all of you (except those I've put on the ignore list ).

Best wishes and safe hunting

Comment

Here's wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving. (No exceptions).

Comment

And best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving from BHR !! I hope all of you stay safe during these difficult times.

Comment

In these tumultuous times, may you all find peace, joy and happiness.
                Stay safe, eat well, hunt successfully, express your feelings to your friends and family.

Comment

Amen.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Comment

A time to count our blessings. Lots of wood for the stove, kids watching the tube, mom thinking of new ways to grow plants, and more food than we could ever eat in the fridge. Hope all are enjoying Thanksgiving.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump's pardon blitz
                      by crm3006
                      This from whiny nine, political ignoramus: "Even if the Senate fails to achieve the super majority vote necessary to convict, they will surely get...
                      Today, 11:53 AM
                    • Trump's pardon blitz
                      by Ontario Honker Hunter
                      I can maybe understand Trump pardoning some of his cronies in jail, but the Detroit mayor who's in jail for corruption and two rappers convicted of federal...
                      01-20-2021, 10:02 AM
                    • Reply to Amazon comes out against mail in voting
                      by crm3006
                      Has anyone actually seen any evidence that any of china joe bite-me's EOs have physically taken effect? Anybody live close enough or have a source that...
                      Today, 11:43 AM
                    • Amazon comes out against mail in voting
                      by Pmacc60
                      Amazon.com Inc ask the National Labor relations board to consider having workers vote in person, rather then vote by mail on a proposal to form a union...
                      01-23-2021, 07:09 AM
                    • Reply to Amazon comes out against mail in voting
                      by Pmacc60
                      Rock Rat , read HR1 and tell me you agree , source one for the future unfair illegal and Unconstitutional elections. The disgrace you say doesn't exi...
                      Today, 09:13 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X