No announcement yet.

Visible Voter "fraud"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAM, friend who trained my Rotty as my service dog had this T-shirt made up!
    I wear it when I go to WalMart! Click image for larger version

Name:	16064947828882256826035161436920.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	761277

That's my boy on the shirt!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7f91da61-cb58-4577-9367-9e37e4ae4849.jpeg
Views:	42
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	761280

Comment

WI and MI both, along with PA and GA all had massive, 100k plus ballot dumps during the same pause in the vote count that flipped all four states from assured Trump victory to a lopsided Biden sweep.

NV has already agreed that there is "something rotten in Denmark" and has agreed to scrutinize it's vote count and it's voting (Dominion?) system.

BTW!
        Has the LSM mentioned that GA, MI, NV, PA and WI all had the Dominion Election Services software, "Smartmatic" in place?
        Didn't think so!

Comment

I turned this up on a quick google search:

"President Donald Trump has blasted a particular voting machine company, Dominion Voting Systems, used in some Wisconsin municipalities like Racine, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac and West Bend, but regular audits check that the paper ballots match what the machines recorded.

Wisconsin law has mandated audits in which each ballot is hand-counted twice for every general election since 2006 -- a check to make sure the machines used on Election Day are counting correctly."

https://www.fox6now.com/news/rigged-...in-parts-of-wi

Comment

Here is more:

Since Election Day, many Republicans have spread conspiracy theories about Dominion, blaming its machines for Trump’s losses in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan and elsewhere. The conspiracy theories surrounding Dominion have focused on several points, which have been debunked. Information about some of the discredited allegations is available on Dominion’s website.

Cybersecurity experts at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security have said there is no reason to believe there were problems with Dominion machines or machines from any other company.

“There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised,” the federal agency concluded

Still, the total lack of evidence hasn’t stopped Republicans in Arizona and across the country from alleging malfeasance by Dominion."

https://www.azmirror.com/2020/11/17/...-conspiracies/
            Last edited by 99explorer; 11-27-2020, 04:43 PM.

Comment

I find it amazing that a notorious sore loser claims he was cheated, and his followers reflexively join him in denial.
              I suppose that is the hallmark of a charismatic leader.
              He just can't be wrong.

Comment

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2020/...eated.html?m=1

The fix is right in front of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
                  Yes sir it is!
                  No more (R) "Marquis of Queensbury Rules" in the ring! ...or outside the ring either!

We must over ride the LSM puppets.

Comment

Excerpt from quoted link by Danbo -
                    "The story -- and that is what all political reporting is, stories -- would have you believe that 12 million Americans were so angry with Drumpf that they spent hours in line to vote against him, and then they turned around and voted a straight-ticket Republican ballot."

That story is essentially correct, except the number of voters is much fewer than 12 million, and they didn't stand in line for hours.
                    They mailed their ballots in.
                    Get with it!

Last edited by 99explorer; 11-30-2020, 02:25 PM.

Comment

I guess you guys never heard of Project Lincoln, a Republican organization dedicated to the removal of Donald Trump. There are several other such organizations.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad