Visible Voter "fraud"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visible Voter "fraud"

First. Note that in Milwaukee, WI, another 386 uncounted votes were found(?).

On to bigger and much more visible evidence.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...u_can_see.html
    Last edited by FirstBubba; 11-25-2020, 10:15 AM.

Powell releases MOAB in AZ!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ts-flip-state/

Time will tell, but they have until Dec 13th to make a difference.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...confirming-tr/
    Last edited by FirstBubba; 11-25-2020, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Nah, the Swamp planned and orchestrated the biggest fraud on the American people and don’t think for a minute they didn’t plan for a counterattack. We’re screwed, blued, and barbecued without a miracle from the Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
        Nah, the Swamp planned and orchestrated the biggest fraud on the American people and don’t think for a minute they didn’t plan for a counterattack. We’re screwed, blued, and barbecued without a miracle from the Lord.
        Three thoughts come to mind WAM.

1) "Ask and ye shall receive."

2) One of God's greatest gifts is an unanswered prayer.

3) Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it!

Comment

I like this excerpt from the link to The Amerrican Thinker:

"The burden is now on the “coronation crowd” and the courts.
          All of this is enough to shift the burden from those raising questions, to those demanding the evidence of fraud be ignored."

That is a logical fallacy, because the burden of proof resides with the party asserting the affirmative of a proposition.
          Last edited by 99explorer; 11-25-2020, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Looks like NV may be the first and set the example for other states to come.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...evada-n2580692

Comment

Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
              You are right. The GOP screwed themselves by not fighting these mail in ballots back in March when Dems were proposing them. It was well planned.

You got to hand it to the Democrats they play to win all the time
              One of Biden's cabinet picks pressured Pfizer not to reveal the vaccine until after election.

Mark my words the Democrats will win senate seats in Georgia.

Besides Trump , Cruz and Paul the Gop are a bunch of get along go along wet noodles.

Comment

Giuliani at the PA legislature meeting.
                Pretty amazing.

Watch the videos!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...0-trump-video/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...counted-video/

Comment

Nobody but lickspittle toadies like red rodent and pre '00 Ford, grovel at the feet of liberal elitists.

You can't look at the evidence presented thus far and not at least say, "Hmm? Maybe we, as an American citizenry, need to, at a bare minimum, look into these accusations.",

If the allegations of wrongdoing are false, those involved should be brought to justice.

If the allegations of wrongdoing are proven to be true, those perpetrators need also to be brought to justice.

To simply say, "There is no voter fraud." makes you a concubine to the liberal elitists.
                  Last edited by FirstBubba; 11-26-2020, 02:20 PM.

Comment

They fight like a hooked night crawler.

they

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

You are right. The GOP screwed themselves by not fighting these mail in ballots back in March when Dems were proposing them. It was well planned.

You got to hand it to the Democrats they play to win all the time
                      One of Biden's cabinet picks pressured Pfizer not to reveal the vaccine until after election.

Mark my words the Democrats will win senate seats in Georgia.

Besides Trump , Cruz and Paul the Gop are a bunch of get along go along wet noodles.
                      I don't know, the Dem candidates have a lot of baggage.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

I don't know, the Dem candidates have a lot of baggage.
                        You have a very great point there, jhjimbo.
                        What we (?) do have is a media that won't expose it for the corruption it is and prefer to hide the dirty baggage. (H. Biden's unclaimed laptop!)

I never thought of "big tech" as an "enemy of the state". The state legislator that headed the PA session to investigate the PA election problems had his "Twitter" account locked.
                        Why?
                        Because he "tweeted" about the investigation.

Do the (R)'s have baggage?
                        Of course they do, and the media has no problem dragging "their" dirty laundry out.
                        Last edited by FirstBubba; 11-26-2020, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I am not sure where the problem lies in this entire matter. Is it unwillingness on the part of the conservatives to play hard ball (for whatever reason, who knows) or are there things going on in our politics that are so deep and sinister that they will never be divulged to us peons ? I have been backing Trump since 2016, but I am getting to the point of thinking there is just too much depth, and powerful people who are involved in this mess that will deter us from seeing a good ending for America !
                          EDIT: To clarify, the people I am referring to being involved are the D’s, and some of the RINO’s in the conservatives also ! There is just too much which is unknown to the general populace !
                          Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 11-27-2020, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Methinks we have too many defeatists among us.
                            Last edited by 99explorer; 11-26-2020, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Get off my lawn..

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad