Voter Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post
    When Karl Rove tells the tinfoil hat types that it really is time to get real, well maybe it's time to sober up a little. Like stop eating psychedelics. Soros, Chavez, all those people working for state elections commissions, Clinton Foundation. How about Vince Foster, can't we throw him in there too? Jodie Foster also for good luck?

All goes to prove you just can't fix stupid.
    You realize if you have your head in the sand that everyone else is stupid because you don’t see what is going on ! Rock Rat There are people out there do not want to hear anything it has to do with voter fraud. They don’t care about the videos they’ll care about first-hand reports that votes for being changed in the computer. They could care less that the press ignores every story. They don’t see that the press Manipulates words, such as no evidence of widespread fraud ! Twisting the words to manipulate the public. No one ever said there is widespread fraud , there is fraud in swing states. Rock rat in your own words you said Republicans were winning the registration of new voters in the swing states. Trump our campaign fighting in those states the turnout for his rallies was astronomically in his favor, yet you’re trying to tell the American public he lost those states all of them. The Democrats in 2019 thought the dominion program was flawed and could be compromised. People like Elizabeth Warren or on record saying that! Am I stayed in Maryland Dominion change votes , I listen to a couple of first-hand reports from voters on solicited by myself about their vote me and changed in Perryville high school. More votes than voters who registered, 90% turn out in Milwaukee a one and 52 million chance of that happening! And more importantly the worst lackluster make no effort campaign that I can ever remember and Joe Biden won. You’re right you can’t fix stupid, you can’t make the blind see, it is obvious to anyone who cares that there is something dreadfully wrong going on with this election. People want their candidate to win at all cost but we lose everything that America stands for. So refer to those as tinfoil types or Oliver Stone types but remember one thing we all lose when a election can be tampered with and the press ignores it to the point where the country walks around and apathy!
    Ps Rock rat you say that the Georgia senatorial election will be a slam dunk for the Republicans because of historical voting and old school voters in that state. We shall see !
    See I actually read and remember what you post!

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      If the recount shows that Trump got more votes than Biden, I would accept Trump as my president without question.
      But I have an in-law relative who has a sign on his lawn reading: "Biden is not my president."
      Seems your Inlaw is the brains in the family!😂 so you except Trump is your president if we find out all these allegations are true. Oh that’s awful nice of you, he would be your president whether you except it or not. So will Biden be our president whether we except it or he stole it he will be the president. Deplorables us Republicans or Trump supporters well not riot or burn down cities or loot the local Walmart! We will go to work I continue being productive Americans! If Joe Biden gets overturned will you be able to say that about the liberals? Well they just leave it as Trump is not my president with a sign on the front yard or will there be rioting? One thing did I noticed is conservatives and moderates for the most part connect law-abiding. When you find fascist type behavior it’s in a liberal. The liberal part of the democratic party has become anarchist that’s not my opinion that is daily behavior. As much as you hate Trump you’re a fool if you don’t see where the problem lies in the country.

Comment

• The past two days have been fun, I was waiting a friend who is the vice president of a very large corporation in the United States told me she voted for Biden. I asked her why and she said Biden was better for business. I thought to myself how was that and I started to ask her then I realized what she was telling me. Joe Biden is better for corporate big business because they can make stable profits around the world. I did not need her to explain that to me because I knew her position and since she’s working at home I’ve heard her conferences. Joe Biden will be better for corporate profitsBecause he will not rock the Foreign boat. I did not think of that until that conversation. Yesterday one of my customers was talking to me about the election they live right across the street from Joe Biden‘s home. I told her that the election is not over and she says according to the news it is, as we were talking her husband came charging out and started screaming at me! Saying why are you saying Joe Biden stole the election he got 75 million votes and Trump got 70 million. I did not get upset I just explain to him why I thought the way I did and he kept screaming at me. A little background this guy is a retired obstetrics doctor, in his late 80s. And he’s just screaming at me and I have to be calm because the month before he had Covid 19 and is recovering very well . He said he feels fantastic and he has enough antibodies in his system according to the research that he’s in the clear for 10 months from contracting Covid again. as I waited for him to stop screaming I started to show him what I was talking about he turned and walked away and didn’t want to hear it. I finished speaking to his wife and brother-in-law and they apologized and I said that there was no need doctor has a right to his opinion. Before I left he came out and apologized for his outburst. I laughed and told him I was raised a Kennedy liberal to which he replied then what happened to me? I said it used to be Democrats cared about the rights of everyone and now they’re hell-bent on taking away rights and telling us what to do! I went on to tell him I’m a 2A guy and several policies I did not like and I don’t like Obamacare. He said everybody I talk to Loves Obama care. I said Dr. L most of my doctor clients are retiring early or leaving their practice because Obamacare is strangling their income. It used to be you could get a doctor in this country right away now you got a wait a couple of months and a lot of them won’t take your insurance. He said yeah that’s true. I said you’re entitled to your opinions and I take no offense and I got out of the conversation. How can a doctor defend Obamacare when it has changed everything for the worst when it comes to getting quality medical care that we used to have. Like I said I was getting screamed at not one point was being made and I’m wrong!
        By the way I had to go through secret service inspection where we were asked to step out of the truck have a search and having bomb sniffing dog check us out. These Secret Service people were awesome polite and with a sense humor. The young lady with the bomb dog excused herself and said that the dog needed to be taken for a walk because his farts were killing her. The other Secret Service guy a young guy maybe 40 said are you sure they’re not my farts. They explain to us that this will get more intense if the election stands. The agent went on to say when Joe was not there it will be less intense, I ask Izzy really there ? The agent said oh yeah he’s there , I said no not physically is he mentally there to which everyone started laughing. The agent talking to us said no comment I’m too close to retirement!

Comment

• I'm beginning to think that the Democrats are a criminal enterprise posing as a political party. When you examine their actions in large urban areas that they run, they appear to be allied with the illegal behavior occurring in their jurisdictions. The same people keep doing the crimes but don't do the time. Bail is eliminated. Misdemeanors are going totally unpunished, etc. This election theft is just a continuation of the con. All these sworn affidavits are by nobodies that can and will be prosecuted for perjury. Democrats can lie under oath with impunity as we have seen over and over in the last few years. This isn't election fraud, its business as usual for the criminal conspiracy posing as a political party.

Comment

• I can’t argue , I can see you in my mind wearing your tin foil cone shape brain protecting apparatus . Thank god you can still see and think! Yes it is criminal what the Dems are doing without having to answer for it , weather it be a mayor letting their city be overrun by rioters and even blocks taken over or governors defying the President. Governors and speakers not following their own critical protocols ! New York’s governor sent many people to nursing facilities to kill residence already there with COVID-19. Never has answer for it , Governor of California how at his party when he shuts down the state. And let’s not forget Nancy Pelosi getting her hair done when the rest of the people have to go around looking ragtag but she was set up! Even you have been on a criticism because he you traveled! Even though you say Stayed safe, You were still criticized on the site. I think a renaming of the democratic party should be the stepford children! Again it just might be me!

Comment

• There are videos!! and first hand conspiracy theory reports, people signed AFFIDAVITS !!!! What about playing songs backwards to discern hidden messages (paul is dead) What is that strange substance dripping down the side of Rudi's head during his conspiracy press conference? Is that a sign the aliens have invaded his brain? This is not a doctored photo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 6.47.49 AM.png
Views:	68
Size:	568.6 KB
ID:	760615

Comment

• Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
                FB it just makes me wonder why these guys would not want a fair election. Let the people vote and live with the knowledge that it was a free and fair election. We are the US , we are the country that does it best .... at least we use too!
                I listened to as much of the Giuliani etal presser as was transmitted on Limbaugh.

Right, wrong OR indifferent, the information they brought forward should be at least investigated.

The "blind eye" and "utter disdain" to which the MSM and the (d) party are viewing the allegations (bizarre press conference?) is sickening.

This is just another example of "O'Sullivan's Law".

The (d)'s are totally dedicated, just like Chavez and Maduro, to destroy any semblance of governance and become a s#¡thole dictatorship.

With as many pansy-A, pusillanimous, (R)'s as there are in the Senate, I see a "Constitutionsl Congress" called and Harris/Obama leading the way
                to "update an old, outdated document"!

Comment

• Per Sidney Powell:

The Dominion Election System and it's Smartmatic software has an algorithm that takes a certain percentage of one candidates votes and moves them to another candidate.
                  Due to the massive number of Trump votes, the algorithm had a melt down. The stop in vote counting was a pause long enough to reconfigure the algorithm.
                  Powell says she has proof.
                  Will the "deep state" ever allow that info to come forward?

Michigan:
                  Seventy one (71) percent of county votes/ballots don't reconcile.
                  That is; 100 mail in ballots were requested, but 200 mail in ballots were counted.

Again, instead of just turning a blind eye, at least see where the information came from and how it was obtained.
                  The MSM and (d)'s couldn't care less. They will do anything to get rid of Trump.

Comment

• The best analysis of the 2016 election that I've read was that Hillary Clinton failed to campaign in the rust belt states, taking them for granted, and Donald Trump won them with razor-thin margins.
                    When I read that, I thought to myself, "Well, the Democrats won't make that mistake again," and sure enough, Biden campaigned in the rust belt states and won them, gaining the exact same number of electoral college votes as Trump won in 2016.
                    No great mystery there (with George Soros in the middle as usual).
                    Last edited by 99explorer; 11-20-2020, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Wow! Even Tucker Carlson is becoming skeptical of Giuliani's sales pitch about the funny voting machines.

https://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-tuck...053802328.html

Comment

• Joe Biden campaigned in the rust belt states promising to raise energy costs, labor costs through increased unionization while importing cheap illegals, and raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour. He's going to buy American while the free market drys up and blows away. My fellow non-urban Americans flat out aren't that dumb. Black and Latino Americans increased their support for Trump. Biden got the machine vote. Once the machine got an idea of how many votes Trump had, the machine manufactured the votes they needed to win. That's why the vote counting stopped so they could reprogram to produce the votes they needed. Mayor Daley did it in Chicago for Kennedy and they did it in Philly and Pittsburgh, Atlanta, and Detroit and Milwaukee. Its not who votes, or how many votes their are, its who counts the votes that matters, to quote Joseph Stalin.

Comment

• Buy Nembutal Pentobarbital Sodium Online | Order Pentobarbital Sodium Online
                          Buy Pentobarbital Sodium,We are the leading supplier of Nembutal (Sodium Pentobarbital) and other barbiturates online. We ship discreetly and risk free to individuals and laboratories in over 47 countries since 2004.
                          whatsapp: +31684024728
                          Email: [email protected]

website link :https://nembutalethanasia.com/produc...arbital-sodium

https://nembutalethanasia.com/produc...rbital-sodium/

https://nembutalethanasia.com/produc...butal-tablets/

https://nembutalethanasia.com/produc...ital-for-sale/

https://nembutalethanasia.com/produc...pentobarbital/

https://nembutalethanasia.com/produc...econal-sodium/

Order / Buy Nembutal Online
                          buy nembutal,
                          Buy Nembutal without a prescription,
                          buy nembutal germany,
                          buy nembutal switzerland,
                          buy nembutal®,
                          Buy Nembutal Berlin,
                          Buy nembutal pentobarbital,
                          Buy Nembutal online,
                          Buy Nembutal Belgium,

Comment

There are videos!! and first hand conspiracy theory reports, people signed AFFIDAVITS !!!! What about playing songs backwards to discern hidden messages (paul is dead) What is that strange substance dripping down the side of Rudi's head during his conspiracy press conference? Is that a sign the aliens have invaded his brain? This is not a doctored photo.

Rock Rat your are one of the most despicable guys ever on this particular site. I am sure you did not vote for Trump even though you said you did. Why would anyone not want to be sure about this election. You make fun but the truth is somewhere in the details of this election. You poo poo all the information but the press is doing it’s best to squash a story and that’s disturbing . Has the press become propaganda for the Democratic Party ? One of the weakest candidates with a weak campaign and Joe got more votes than Obama ? Trump took more votes in the black community by a seated presidents since 1960. Facebook pages for both men Trump leads Biden by 10 to one in likes ! Republicans registered more voters in swing states than Dems. The biggest thing was the hard time swing states had getting the vote count in , oh yeah it’s because Republicans did not want the count to start early. Milwaukee had a 90% voter turn out , more vote reported than registered voters . Laugh , make fun and laugh with the world because the American promise is over and it’s punks like you ( punk is the correct word here) you help these clowns get away with it!

Comment

• Some of the GOP are starting to lose patience with this reckless president,

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump...045819284.html

Having failed to make even a plausible case of widespread fraud or conspiracy before any court of law, the President has now resorted to overt pressure on state and local officials to subvert the will of the people and overturn the election,” Romney said in a statement.

“It is difficult to imagine a worse, more undemocratic action by a sitting American President,” the senator added.

Even as Trump’s legal team has sought to portray some vast electoral scheme against the president in public, they’ve refused to actually allege fraud in court filings “because there are legal consequences for lying to judges.
                              Last edited by 99explorer; 11-20-2020, 02:16 PM.

Comment

There are videos!! and first hand conspiracy theory reports, people signed AFFIDAVITS !!!! What about playing songs backwards to discern hidden messages (paul is dead) What is that strange substance dripping down the side of Rudi's head during his conspiracy press conference? Is that a sign the aliens have invaded his brain? This is not a doctored photo.

The stuff that appears to be oozing out of Rudi's head is some colouring agent the makeup people used to make him look younger for TV. Too bad he can't just look his age ... but hey, he can't act his age so why should we be surprised. I understand his childish ranting about imaginary voter fraud went on for more than an hour. I'm surprised the room wasn't empty by then.

Someone should put Trump on suicide watch. At some point in the coming weeks the delusion will end. Reality that he's not the greatest person in the world will sink in. That too often has very serious consequences for psychopaths. I have no use for that waste of oxygen and greatest ever American embarrasment, but his family cares for him ... maybe. They better keep an eye on him.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad