No announcement yet.

Voter Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The media wouldn't be attacking Trumps lawyers unless they were afraid he was going to win. They know that the Democrats are hiding illegal behavior in the ballot counting. Only state legislators can make state election law. The Supremes are going to swoop in on these M-Fers and hand the vote to the state legislators. Too bad Joe!

Comment

• If vote counts are legitimate in Wisconsin. Why would Democrats try change the rules after Trump campaign pays for a recount?

Comment

• It is coming from Trump campaign that they have evidence that Dominion changed votes on from Romney to Obama. What if Romney really won?
        Why would Trump campaign spend big bucks if they didn't have evidence?

Why would Powell, Wood and others risk their reputation and say they have bombshells?

Unless they have them😉

Comment

• Looks like Rudy, Sidney and his team are headed to Court with a truck load of affidavits testifying to voter fraud and manipulation of vote counting machines and software with a sufficient and preponderance of evidence to overturn the crooked outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danbo View Post

So the guy who left came back they must be sick of him on the other site😂😂😂😂😂 He's the idiot who said Trump would only win four states. I have him blocked but figured the dope would be back.

He probably can't sign in on the other site.

Comment

• It looks like the Dominion software gltich is a total hoax. That was Giuliani's ace in the hole.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/11/t...ump-votes.html

Comment

• I guess that’s why the Democrats had their concerns in 2019 as to the function of the system. Elisabeth Warren being one with major concerns. Maryland had votes changing at Perryville high school Md from Trump to Biden. Had a conversation with John Little who bated and had his vote go to Joe Biden . He had to file a complaint to have it corrected. I however am sure that you are shooting us straight and that all the reports are false!

Comment

• Rudy and Sidney had a 90min press conference at noon. It was basically their opening remarks they will use when presenting the evidence in Court. Rudy thinks the Election should be overturned with a fraction of the evidence they have collected and catalogued. We will see soon. I don't see any way Biden can be sworn in on the basis of illegal votes, manipulation of the voting system. What kind of President would he be ? and what, if anything, would he be able to do ??

Comment

• I expect that Joe Biden will be just an average president, and not accomplish very much, esp. if we retain control of the Senate.

Comment

• On that Giuliani press conference:
                      Giuliani says Venezuela, Clinton and Soros hatched a 'centralized plan' to steal the election for Joe Biden.

https://news.yahoo.com/giuliani-flai...202122663.html

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                        On that Giuliani press conference:
                        Giuliani says Venezuela, Clinton and Soros hatched a 'centralized plan' to steal the election for Joe Biden.

https://news.yahoo.com/giuliani-flai...202122663.html
                        99 I have to ask, if you knew the Joe Biden won by fraud and quite a few vote less than Donald Trump . Would you be in agreement that Donald would win and become the president again or would you still want Joe Biden?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

99 I have to ask, if you knew the Joe Biden won by fraud and quite a few vote less than Donald Trump . Would you be in agreement that Donald would win and become the president again or would you still want Joe Biden?
                          You should ask the same question of the stone rodent.
                          The answer will be the same.

(chirp, chirp, chirp)

...as the crickets fill the soundless night!

Those dips#¡ts don't answer questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

You should ask the same question of the stone rodent.
                            The answer will be the same.

(chirp, chirp, chirp)

...as the crickets fill the soundless night!

Those dips#¡ts don't answer questions.
                            FB it just makes me wonder why these guys would not want a fair election. Let the people vote and live with the knowledge that it was a free and fair election. We are the US , we are the country that does it best .... at least we use too!

Comment

• When Karl Rove tells the tinfoil hat types that it really is time to get real, well maybe it's time to sober up a little. Like stop eating psychedelics. Soros, Chavez, all those people working for state elections commissions, Clinton Foundation. How about Vince Foster, can't we throw him in there too? Jodie Foster also for good luck?

All goes to prove you just can't fix stupid.

Comment

• If the recount shows that Trump got more votes than Biden, I would accept Trump as my president without question.
                                But I have an in-law relative who has a sign on his lawn reading: "Biden is not my president."

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Apologies
                                  by 99explorer
                                  Cheer up, boys.
                                  Put a smile on them chapped lips.
                                  Try to envision a scenario in which Citizen Trump forms a new political party, the Patriots,
                                  Today, 11:25 AM
                                • Apologies
                                  by Pmacc60
                                  I must apologize to Honk, Rock Rat and 99 ! Today I watched and really listened to the inauguration and commentary on ABC. I realize I am a White Suprematist...
                                  Yesterday, 08:22 PM
                                • Reply to MSM Lying
                                  by rock rat
                                  Jim the reason none of the courts would hear any cases was none had any evidence, most federal courts now lean Republican, but judges aren't picked because...
                                  Today, 11:22 AM
                                • MSM Lying
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  The MSM keeps lying by saying all the Courts did not find any illegality and the Election was fair.

How do they know, not one Court...
                                  01-17-2021, 03:58 PM
                                • Reply to Apologies
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  You guys are so wrong!
                                  Don't you understand?
                                  If the head is on the wrong end of the nail, it goes on the other side of the house!
                                  Today, 10:48 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X