Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voter Fraud

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danbo: Idjit or phony. I have found that both fit him admirably.
    I have been sticking a pin in his balloon for so long, I guess it has become a habit. He is so easy to call out and get flustered!

    Comment


    • When Pat Robertson says it's time for Trump to face reality, maybe it's time. CRM I'd lay off Honk, he's a Montana hunter, you should feel entitled if he even responds to you.

      Comment




      • Eric Coomer, an employee of Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems who has been the target of far-right conspiracy theories, filed a defamation lawsuit Tuesday against 14 defendants, including President Donald Trump’s campaign.

        Filed in Denver, the 52-page lawsuit details baseless allegations made against Coomer and threats to his life. Coomer, the company’s director of product safety and security, left his home and has been living in an undisclosed location.

        “Without concern for the truth or the consequences of their reckless conduct, defendants branded Dr. Coomer a traitor to the United States, a terrorist and a criminal of the highest order,” the lawsuit states.

        Comment


        • President Trump is reportedly spending some of his last days in office "bitterly" turning on nearly everyone in his orbit to the point that officials are now trying to avoid the West Wing.

          https://news.yahoo.com/trump-reporte...140718286.html

          Among the targets of his ire is evidently Vice President Mike Pence, who Trump has reportedly been complaining isn't "fighting hard enough" for him. Pence's upcoming role presiding over the Senate as the results of the 2020 election are validated, which the president would consider "the ultimate betrayal," has started "to loom large" in Trump's mind.

          Comment


          • https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...-ruby-freeman/


            This isn't over. Any republican who votes to certify on November 6th will be challenged in a primary.

            The GOP is no longer the party of the Bushies( NEOCONS)

            They are the party of Trump. Hell half of them may boycott the Georgia vote on Jan 5th because their pissed at the GOP.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Danbo View Post
              https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...-ruby-freeman/


              This isn't over. Any republican who votes to certify on November 6th will be challenged in a primary.

              The GOP is no longer the party of the Bushies( NEOCONS)

              They are the party of Trump. Hell half of them may boycott the Georgia vote on Jan 5th because their pissed at the GOP.
              If any conservative is closed minded enough to not vote for the two R’s in the Georgia runoff, that would be the biggest mistake ever pulled. To allow the dimwits to take control of the Senate and hand the country over to the D’s would be unimaginable for America ! There is not one thing that makes any sense to allow such a scenario. To cut one’s nose off to spite one’s face is idiotic to say the least ! If that were to be done, the R party might just as well fold up and be done !!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

                If any conservative is closed minded enough to not vote for the two R’s in the Georgia runoff, that would be the biggest mistake ever pulled. To allow the dimwits to take control of the Senate and hand the country over to the D’s would be unimaginable for America ! There is not one thing that makes any sense to allow such a scenario. To cut one’s nose off to spite one’s face is idiotic to say the least ! If that were to be done, the R party might just as well fold up and be done !!!
                Maybe those two ought to support Trump's $2,000 stimulus check.

                Comment


                • It's time for the GOP to stand toe to toe with liberals.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                    It's time for the GOP to stand toe to toe with liberals.
                    AOC and Trump are on the same side on the $2,000, same with Pelosi, and Schumer. Do you support Trump or not?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by rock rat View Post

                      AOC and Trump are on the same side on the $2,000, same with Pelosi, and Schumer. Do you support Trump or not?
                      There is a whole world of difference between the issue of backing Trump and the $2000 stimulus check, and the entire D’s agenda backed by AOC !

                      Comment


                      • I don't think Trump really cares who wins those Georgia Senate seats. If the Democrats gain control of the Senate, it serves us right for not reelecting him.

                        Comment


                        • If I put my 600 dollar stimulus in a dominion machine do you think it will change it to 100000?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Danbo View Post
                            If I put my 600 dollar stimulus in a dominion machine do you think it will change it to 100000?
                            That all depends.
                            If there is a (D) on your check, it becomes $690.
                            If there is a (R) on your check, it becomes $510.

                            Comment


                            • According to a new report, ranking military officers have discussed what they would do if the president declared martial law.

                              President Trump has filed lawsuits after losing the 2020 presidential election and refuses to acknowledge the defeat. A new report claims military leaders have discussed their plan of action if POTUS were to declare martial law toward the last days of his term.

                              https://news.yahoo.com/military-aler...230200241.html

                              "Military on alert over Trump’s martial law threat: ‘The craziness is unprecedented.’"

                              Last edited by 99explorer; 12-24-2020, 10:16 PM.

                              Comment

                              Welcome!

                              Collapse

                              Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                              If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                              And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                              Right Rail 1

                              Collapse

                              Top Active Users

                              Collapse

                              There are no top active users.

                              Right Rail 2

                              Collapse

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              • Reply to Nuclear Codes
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                And he can actually screw up a great country with his ignorance, and this of course being backed up with a D’s agenda ! How long before the stealers...
                                Today, 05:58 PM
                              • Nuclear Codes
                                by jhjimbo
                                Is it true, Harris the call girl, is trying to get the nuclear codes away from Biden ?
                                She probably wants to bomb Syria like Hillary wanted to do....
                                Today, 02:46 PM
                              • Reply to Deer belly hair
                                by Solitario Lupo
                                The three with the beads at the end are actually jig flies. Just got into tying them. They work great for a lot of species including crappie. I add weight...
                                Today, 05:43 PM
                              • Deer belly hair
                                by Solitario Lupo
                                Looking for some big patches of white belly hair from a deer. If anyone got any they would like to get rid of....
                                Yesterday, 04:07 PM
                              • Reply to Nuclear Codes
                                by FirstBubba
                                If "Sleepy, Creepy" Joe can't be trusted with the nuclear football, he needs to go.

                                '06, I'm not sure I'd even trust Bite-me with...
                                Today, 05:16 PM

                              Right Rail 3

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X