Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah right.
    Dream on.
    Biden is giving his victory speech right now.

Comment

Rudy Giuliani response to networks "calling" the election.

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/2...lassic-n276563

Georgia "Sec'y of State" orders investigation into Fulton county (most of Atlanta) vote count due to extreme irregularities.

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/2...-found-n276677

If "Up" Chuck Schumer can have a huge rally and not wear a mask, why are football stadiums, movie theaters and baseball stadiums at 1/4 capacity?

https://redstate.com/beccalower/2020...merges-n276549

...and not only that...!

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020...276607-n276607

Comment

With all these inconsistencies, does it not make sense to check the procedure for errors?

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020...or-the-taking/

Comment

Inconsistencies is a much more polite word for what went on last Tuesday night than I would have used, #1 Bubba. That faux call for Arizona and the sudden cease-fire in the counting when President Trump was clearly leading just looks a tiny bit hinky, to me. And now, joe bite-me out there saying he won? The 2000 election went on for thirty four days. Let the Trump team at least have some time to ask for recounts and ballot validation!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	123495591_10221718515585024_4935735760468058811_n.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	758927

Comment

Anyone who has ever worked in an office knows that people handling paperwork make clerical errors.
            With 140 million ballots being shuffled around, it would be a miracle if there were no clerical errors.
            If that is your evidence of fraud, case dismissed.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
              Inconsistencies is a much more polite word for what went on last Tuesday night than I would have used, #1 Bubba. That faux call for Arizona and the sudden cease-fire in the counting when President Trump was clearly leading just looks a tiny bit hinky, (my emphasis) to me. And now, joe bite-me out there saying he won? The 2000 election went on for thirty four days. Let the Trump team at least have some time to ask for recounts and ballot validation!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	123495591_10221718515585024_4935735760468058811_n.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	758927
              If that's a "tiny bit", I've never talked to a fat boy in a truck stop! LOL!

It's all so blatant, it isn't even funny.
              It took 6 weeks to settle the 2000 Bush/Gore fiasco.
              Read the link. The MSM even referred to Big Al as President Gore at one point.

https://www.oann.com/president-trump...a-ga-and-mich/

'06, if this current bunch of spineless (R) jellyfish and justices don't stand up and fight, America is doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                Doesn’t it somehow seem odd, that as bad as the D’s wanted to remove Trump from the oval office, and their hate for R’s in general, that the vote allowed the House to loss so many seats, and further that their vote did not also take over the Senate ? One would assume that the D ticket would have been voted straight for D’s. I am not unhappy about that, but it does strike me as odd that mainly only biden was voted in ! Is there some reason for this, or doesn’t it sound a little fishy to others..........??
                You would need to look at the tally for the individual congressional district to make that assumption.

Also... If you look at the demographics and the numbers it was a very bad night for Democrats other than that eventually they did win the presidency. Trump gained ground with all demographics except white men. Highest percent of black people since the 70s, Hispanic voters down by the Rio Grand delivered Texas to him.

Many states ended up being within a couple of points. There are a lot of shoulda coulda wouldas that would have garnered Trump a second term. If he'd of endorsed mail in balloting for one. Trump had pretty low favorability throughout his presidency, a couple hundred thousand killed by covid that he said would go away, it was supposed to be near landslide and ended up a squeaker. I'd say Trump's voters were more broad based this time. It's my hope that many of his policies are adopted by some other politician, of any party I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

You would need to look at the tally for the individual congressional district to make that assumption.

Also... If you look at the demographics and the numbers it was a very bad night for Democrats other than that eventually they did win the presidency. Trump gained ground with all demographics except white men. Highest percent of black people since the 70s, Hispanic voters down by the Rio Grand delivered Texas to him.

Many states ended up being within a couple of points. There are a lot of shoulda coulda wouldas that would have garnered Trump a second term. If he'd of endorsed mail in balloting for one. Trump had pretty low favorability throughout his presidency, a couple hundred thousand killed by covid that he said would go away, it was supposed to be near landslide and ended up a squeaker. I'd say Trump's voters were more broad based this time. It's my hope that many of his policies are adopted by some other politician, of any party I don't care.
                  You brought up my point exactly rock ! If it was such a bad night for the D’s, how was it such a good night for biden only ? I will never be convinced that the voters did not have the thought that a sitting president was pretty much useless without support from Congress, and by not voting in a Congress also, biden is even more useless than he already would have been ! As I said, this is a smelly kettle of fish, but it will be spun any way you wish !!!

Comment

BHR -
                    I explained this a while back.
                    Ticket-splitting by Republican voters.

Comment

So many unanswered questions.
                      C'mon, Rudy!

https://redstate.com/slee/2020/11/08/276821-n276821

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/2...allots-n276848

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2020/...-theft-n276666

Comment

Trump seems to think the U.S. Supreme Court is as corrupt as he is, and will vote his way when presented with the fraudulent voting case, but he faces a tough road in getting the Court to intervene.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-faces-t...053000189.html
                        Last edited by 99explorer; 11-08-2020, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Here in NY Biden is getting less votes than Clinton,Trump is winning about 43% of the vote here.

how can that be. In 2016 Trump got 36 %

No Republican has done better than 36 percent in 2008,2012and 2016. Hmmmm

6 point bump for a guy who is supposedly unpopular in one of the deep blue states.

In Cleveland Ohio (A battleground state) turnout was about 57 % in Milwaukee,Detroit and Philidelphia 90 to 200 percent turnout. Hmmm

Alito,Thomas,Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and The notorious ACB. I like the odds.
                          Thomas hates Biden from confirmation hearings. Trump three appointments. That leaves Alito who is very conservative.

Comment

Trump is a native New Yorker.

Comment

Poll watchers denied the ability to actually "watch"!

https://www.oann.com/philly-poll-wat...-see-anything/

...and the reports of "voter fraud" keep coming in!
                              Despite (d)'s denial! LOL!

https://www.oann.com/alleged-example...no-such-thing/

Trump and Giuliani plan to file 4 or 5 more lawsuits!

Comment

President Donald Trump, infuriated by an election loss he’s refusing to acknowledge, will have “meltdowns upon meltdowns” until he leaves the White House, his niece Mary Trump warned in an op-ed in The Guardian Sunday.

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-mary-t...001316524.html

He “thinks that even if you steal and cheat to win, you deserve to win,” said Mary Trump, a psychologist who wrote the Donald Trump tell-all book “Too Much and Never Enough.”

The next months could be “dangerous,” she warned. Donald Trump will do nothing about COVID-19, escalating the death toll, she argued

He’ll also “go as far as he can to delegitimize the new administration, then he’ll pass pardons that will demoralize us — and sign a flurry of executive orders,” Mary Trump predicted.
                                Last edited by 99explorer; 11-08-2020, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Apologies
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  You guys are so wrong!
                                  Don't you understand?
                                  If the head is on the wrong end of the nail, it goes on the other side of the house!
                                  Today, 10:48 AM
                                • Apologies
                                  by Pmacc60
                                  I must apologize to Honk, Rock Rat and 99 ! Today I watched and really listened to the inauguration and commentary on ABC. I realize I am a White Suprematist...
                                  Yesterday, 08:22 PM
                                • Finally after 35 years of looking I found one.
                                  by Milldawg
                                  Well it’s not fancy it’s beretta 950b .22 short. It’s the same type of pistol I learned to shoot a pistol with as wee lad. This one was passed to...
                                  Today, 08:31 AM
                                • Reply to Finally after 35 years of looking I found one.
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Nice family heirloom to keep in the family.
                                  For leather I wash all my leather holsters in K-1. Soak them in clean K-1 and then let them drain and...
                                  Today, 10:16 AM
                                • Reply to Finally after 35 years of looking I found one.
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Is that the one with the barrel that pops up in the back to load the first round?
                                  Knew a guy who had one. Always wanted to make an offer on it,...
                                  Today, 09:42 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X