Voter Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    Jimbo, marshal law would be a huge mistake, only bad things can happen from then on ! If you want a revolution in this country, marshal law would be the best way to achieve it. There are better ways to attempt to save America instead of giving it to the left automatically. I just think it is a bad idea from the git go !
    What are the better ways ? Trump will never turn the Country over to the Commies. A Revolution then it will be.
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 12-04-2020, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• A witness on Hannity said she had thousands of ballots and on the first, the circle for Biden had been filled in and a little curl extended out past the edge but not enough to kick out the ballot. Then, she noticed in bundle after bundle there was the same mark outside the circle. That could only mean all those ballots were printed that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

What are the better ways ? Trump will never turn the Country over to the Commies. A Revolution then it will be.
        Not being s politician jimbo, I do not know the specific route to keep America safe, only that it is not through the guidance of the dimwits and their liberal agenda. Open borders will never be a cure for any ills this country may have. Neither will the defunding of police, or the installation of weaker punishment for criminal activity ! Start treating punks with less criminal charges, and it will only increase the crime rate. Trump was on the right track, but libturds took care of that avenue of attack, something we will all be paying for far into the future !! China will be the next disaster for this country under harris/biden. I think we all just need a huge shot of extreme good luck to get past the upcoming 4 years !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Not being s politician jimbo, I do not know the specific route to keep America safe, only that it is not through the guidance of the dimwits and their liberal agenda. Open borders will never be a cure for any ills this country may have. Neither will the defunding of police, or the installation of weaker punishment for criminal activity ! Start treating punks with less criminal charges, and it will only increase the crime rate. Trump was on the right track, but libturds took care of that avenue of attack, something we will all be paying for far into the future !! China will be the next disaster for this country under harris/biden. I think we all just need a huge shot of extreme good luck to get past the upcoming 4 years !!!
          Political experts say if Biden gets in there will not be a Republican party for generations.
          That is why I think martial law is Trump's last hope. They have pushed him into a corner.
          The Courts shutting down Trump's evidence will not allow him to get to Supreme Court.

Comment

• Jim, Trump has collected over 100 million in donations so far for his election fraud racket. He has spent 5 million, the left over goes to him. Maybe send him some more money, or maybe send it to sasquatch hunters, or UFO fabulists.

There was no fraud.

Covid is real.

The moon landings were not faked.

9/11 was not an inside job.

Comment

• When you lose Rush, things aren't trending your way. Friday speaking of the effort to upend the vote, Rush said, "As a conservative, it's getting harder and harder to not look like a kook," Then he gave his own advice to do a daily news conference monologue by the President complete with charts and graphs. Showing what I don't know, maybe the millions in donations that haven't been spent and might go towards propping up Trump's businesses? gosh knows.

Comment

• I’ll go with three out of four, but I think there likely was some voter fraud involved. Enough to matter, who knows. Problem is moving forward something needs to be done to restore trust in the process. As is we are left with two basic scenarios that only benefit the left.

1) If there was any amount of coordinated fraud not exposing it means future elections could be completely rigged. Consider the possibility this election a test run. Maybe not to give Biden the win so much as to pad the result while testing the waters.

2) Without trust in the process a decent sized segment of voters will simply give up. Maybe that’s the end goal of simply making it appear there could have been fraud. Much easier to pull off.

The divide will only get worse unless trust is restored. Without it history is likely to repeat itself.

Edit to add:

At this point as much as I think Trump’s policies are significantly better for the country I can’t see how him staying in office could possibly work. No issue with letting the process work itself out though.

I’d still take Biden over Hillary or Obama. Harris is the wild card to be concerned with.

Last edited by fitch270; 12-06-2020, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• fitch -
                  On your scenario #2, that is the work of President You-know-who, and I don't think he cares about the collateral damage.

Comment

• 99; I’d say it’s very likely that the whole fraud issue is more likely to be used as a tool of the left in the long haul. Forget Trump and look at the big picture.

Comment

• Fitch with 150 million votes there's fraud. It's always local and it's always things like 10 votes for selectman or once in a while an overzealous partisan votes, or someone convicted of a felony. Like less than lightning strike common.

What's much more effective is keeping people from voting, your #2. If you provide 2 machines and no early vote or vote by mail, and there are a half million voters for 2 machines, many won't even go, cause Tuesdays are a work day, and then when they see lines of hours long waits they don't vote. Our country makes it pretty hard to vote.

Many state legislatures this time didn't allow counting of mail in votes prior to the completion of all voting. So first the in person votes came in (Trump), then the mail in votes came through in big batches in the evening or middle of the night (mostly Biden). This was known before the election, it allowed Trump to declare victory, and to throw aspersions on the votes that came later.

Remember, the parties are changing. Republicans are becoming the working person's party, and that means lots of black and Hispanic people. I'd think that very soon Republicans will seek to make voting as easy as possible.

70% of people in our state opt for permanent mail in ballots. Our secretaries of state are from different parties all the time. We've mailed out ballots to every registered voter since 2013. We have automatic registration when people renew licenses or sign up for Medicaid. Both of those things are only available to US citizens, and we require all kinds of proof to get a driver's license. Our state is widely regarded as having one of if not the most secure voting system in the US.

The current system in the US is run by individual states, but with funding from the feds so they can make some requirements, like having a paper ballot for every vote. Our system is far from perfect, but officials of both parties say it's very good. Local officials that is, state officials. I've worked in voting and in all the time as an election judge I'd have to say that my Republican counterparts were the kind of people with the highest ethical standards. I could never imagine anyone involved ever even making a statement to disparage the integrity of the vote.

Comment

• Inconvenient is a long way from being pretty hard. Snowflakes not withstanding.

Regardless, all that you posted does nothing for the folks who actually voted and feel like they got hosed. Taxation without Representation and all that.

Comment

• I think the happpiest voters are the Republicans who split their ticket.

Comment

• You’re projecting.

Comment

• It is possible that Trump killed off his margin of victory with those super-spreader rallies.
                              Not in the popular vote (7 million), but in those rust belt states that Biden won by 15,000 to 35,000.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ipot1776/status/...908142080?s=21

When CNN was a news organization.

What can be done?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad