No announcement yet.

Voter Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously Barr is part of the conspiracy.

​​​​​​ "Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election"

Unfortunately Trump is still president for the next five or six weeks. If the vote had been for him to leave office immediately I'd probably of voted Biden, as the death toll from now until mid February will be horrific, and deaths follow policy by a month or so. Infections today die sometime around Christmas to mid January.

In other politics a bipartisan relief slush fund proposed a 900 billion pay off today, 180 billion would go towards an extra $300 per week unemployment, and the rest pay offs to business (PPP-maybe I should get a built in swimming pool or new addition on my house $300 billion) $160 to states to spend as they wish, 82 billion to "education" when schools have been half closed for the past 6 months, 45 billion for transportation?, dribs and drabs for contact tracing and vaccine distribution. In other words about 20% is legit towards helping people.

I now read the fine print on any spending, usually it's for some business or another. My bank finally stopped bothering me to grab up some of the free PPP money. It's so corrupt, and we have streets full of feces and homeless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

Play on words “ wide spread “ do you realize that means there was fraud but just not in every district ! You post it and you can’t understand what you post! Really man get a grip!
      Come to think about it, if we were to net out the fraudulent votes both for and against the president, it is possible that Trump was the net beneficiary of whatever fraud occurred, given the level of enthusiasm claimed for his supporters.
      Last edited by 99explorer; 12-01-2020, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Ron Johnson (R senator Wisconsin) said the attorney general should “show everybody” his evidence about no mass fraud because “there’s enough suspicions” and “irregularities” there Asked if he's not satisfied with Barr's conclusion, Johnson added: "I think there is still enough questions outstanding”

I think Ron Johnson should show everybody his evidence that he doesn't sell kidneys out of the back of his car.

I mean this guy is a senator. What proof is there that he doesn't sell kidneys for transplant on the black market out of his car? Or Nigerian underage sex slaves? Where exactly is the evidence that he doesn't do these dastardly things?

Comment

• Rock -
          I think it would be satisfactory if Barr were to show proof of, let's say 974 fraudulent votes IN FAVOR of Trump and 794 fraudulent votes in favor of Biden, then assert that even if ALL the fraudulent votes were taken away from Biden, it would not be sufficient to switch a single battlground state in favor of Trump.

Comment

• Maybe next they'll demand people prove they're not a witch.

​​​​​​"President Trump is said to have discussed with advisers whether to grant pre-emptive pardons to his three oldest children and Jared Kushner."

What did they do wrong? Can you pardon someone before they've been accused?

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post

Come to think about it, if we were to net out the fraudulent votes both for and against the president, it is possible that Trump was the net beneficiary of whatever fraud occurred, given the level of enthusiasm claimed for his supporters.
              Come to think of it why do I waste my time with you or Rat, you are both full of shit. Rat lies and you troll. I see nothing from you guys about Mark Zuckerberg donating 400 million to the Democrats , you dismiss fraud and now we know it’s true there was fraud but it just wasn’t wide spread .... lol ! You two are jokes ! So guys how much election fraud is ok ? What 100,000 votes 1,000,0000 ten million ... how many! 99 Texas said Dominion could not give the security for a safe election. That’s public record ! We are less as a Country because of sheep like you two guys ! Laugh at this but look in the mirror because you can’t like what you see, your both false!

Comment

Come to think of it why do I waste my time with you or Rat, you are both full of shit. Rat lies and you troll. I see nothing from you guys about Mark Zuckerberg donating 400 million to the Democrats , you dismiss fraud and now we know it’s true there was fraud but it just wasn’t wide spread .... lol ! You two are jokes ! So guys how much election fraud is ok ? What 100,000 votes 1,000,0000 ten million ... how many! 99 Texas said Dominion could not give the security for a safe election. That’s public record ! We are less as a Country because of sheep like you two guys ! Laugh at this but look in the mirror because you can’t like what you see, your both false!
                Sen A. Klobachar, Sen E. Warren and Sen R. Wyden all rejected Dominion Voting Systems as too easily hacked and manipulated in 2018. Same time Texas rejected it.
                (a 4th (d) senator rejected it too)

Why was it suddenly acceptable?

Comment

• As Republicans in Georgia pleaded Tuesday with President Trump to stop making baseless claims about the election being stolen from him, GOP leaders in Washington remained silent about the avalanche of lies, conspiracy theories and open threats of violence made by the president’s allies.

https://news.yahoo.com/mc-connell-sh...010528369.html

On Tuesday, Attorney General William Barr spoke up publicly for the first time in weeks. The nation’s top law enforcement official, who has been accused of politicizing the Justice Department by many Democrats, swatted down the notion that the election was rigged.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the Associated Press in an interview. “There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that.”
                  Last edited by 99explorer; 12-02-2020, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Additional investigation and the Rangers attack in Frankfort obtaining the foreign servers now implicates the CIA and Countries like China, Russia and Iran.

China is not our friend. My long range prediction is China, in their quest for World dominance, does not want to fight us directly. So, I think they will trick us into a World War III with Iran - a nuclear war. Then China would be the World Leader with no competition. This new Sec of State Blinken (sp) is said to love a war, actually several of the Cabinet are Hawks.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      As Republicans in Georgia pleaded Tuesday with President Trump to stop making baseless claims about the election being stolen from him, GOP leaders in Washington remained silent about the avalanche of lies, conspiracy theories and open threats of violence made by the president’s allies.

https://news.yahoo.com/mc-connell-sh...010528369.html

On Tuesday, Attorney General William Barr spoke up publicly for the first time in weeks. The nation’s top law enforcement official, who has been accused of politicizing the Justice Department by many Democrats, swatted down the notion that the election was rigged.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the Associated Press in an interview. “There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that.”
                      Well Georgia conducted a full recount, a charade and a very pronounced one as well. Bragging counting every vote and not just doing sample size. Also not checking signatures for verification. Now why go through the process without turning every stone?? Like I ask you how much fraud is acceptable to you?? You don’t answer because your agenda does not allow it. Any high school journalism student could ask better questions than the press and would not be fooled by the broad spin doctoring going on! I think you would be better sticking to your usual brand of questions you post like the US army changing underwear brands .
                      Last edited by Pmacc60; 12-02-2020, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Sen A. Klobachar, Sen E. Warren and Sen R. Wyden all rejected Dominion Voting Systems as too easily hacked and manipulated in 2018. Same time Texas rejected it.
                        (a 4th (d) senator rejected it too)

Why was it suddenly acceptable?
                        That’s what bothers me about rock rat and 99, it never dawned on them to ask that kind of question. How can any American not want real answers, Even if it’s to prove their own point?

Comment

• Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                          Additional investigation and the Rangers attack in Frankfort obtaining the foreign servers now implicates the CIA and Countries like China, Russia and Iran.

China is not our friend. My long range prediction is China, in their quest for World dominance, does not want to fight us directly. So, I think they will trick us into a World War III with Iran - a nuclear war. Then China would be the World Leader with no competition. This new Sec of State Blinken (sp) is said to love a war, actually several of the Cabinet are Hawks.
                          I don't believe the rangers raided any servers in Germany. Don't fall for fake news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danbo View Post

I don't believe the rangers raided any servers in Germany. Don't fall for fake news.
                            Are you doubting the CIA/China/Russia/Iran/Hugo Chavez connection? Maybe they've hacked your account, sending everyone to FEMA camps.

On a more serious note.

​​​​​​Why is the Trump White House suddenly a very polite place to work? Everyone’s going around saying “pardon me.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Danbo View Post

Americans, attacking Americans ...on foreign soil?
                              Pretty far fetched, danbo. Almost a "Jason Bourne-ish" scenario.
                              I wouldn't rule it out, just take it with a grain of salt.
                              ​​​​​​​I see the leftists as capable of anything to achieve their agenda.

Comment

That’s what bothers me about rock rat and 99, it never dawned on them to ask that kind of question. How can any American not want real answers, Even if it’s to prove their own point?
                                DTMHGTICTWYFMAPOS!

(pronounced: dittem-hig-tic-twyfum-apos)

"Don't tell me how good the ice cream tastes when you're feeding me a pile of s#¡t!"

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad