• Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	128592596_3806593192692264_8765501013486351777_n.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	761580

Comment

• A true conspiracy theorist is always ready to believe that "the fix is in," with or without George Soros's name thrown into the mix.
      But throwing in the FBI and the DOJ is a bridge too far. No sale.

Comment

• Well, if the slimy bandicoot won't recognize that I know treason when my nose is rubbed in it, maybe we should just get another opinion?
        "This isn't voter fraud, this is TREASON. They are trying to stir insurrection. We need military tribunals." -Lieutenant General Thomas McInerney

Comment

• I am afraid Gen McInerney's legal opinion doesn't carry much weight against the words of the constitution, with emphasis on the word "only."

Article III
          • Section 3
            • Clause 1
            • Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open court.
          Last edited by 99explorer; 11-30-2020, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	128824968_387669572551663_8986990083600431122_n.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	761607

Comment

• I would expect to see that when Pres. Biden comes to visit former Pres. Trump.

Comment

• Wisconsin and Arizona just verified their vote totals today declaring Biden the winner.
                ​​​​​​

Comment

• Just for grins, does anybody know if all the votes for Trump and Biden were subtracted from the six Sates in question, how many votes would each have from the remaining 44 States ??

Comment

• There are like 6 cities where the vote pushed Biden over the top.
                    Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Atlanta and another I don't remember.

If you would just read the links, you'd find out that Biden won far fewer counties than Obama and a BUNCH less than Trump.
                    Take those 6 cities out and the vote count rises a 50.5/49.5 average.
                    Trump had an insurmountable lead until the vote count was stopped approximately 1:15AM. When the vote count resumed around 6:00AM, Biden had overtaken the lead by HUGE sums.
                    One precinct claimed to have counted 143,000 ballots, BY HAND, in that 4.5 hours! ...with a reduced crew!

EDIT: that 6th city is Madison, WI.

NOTE: the Dominion machines started by giving Biden 35k votes. That's why the counting stopped. Trump was leading by more than 700k votes.
                    The ONLY way to overcome that deficit was by stopping the Trump onslaught and stuff the "ballot box" (figuratively speaking) with Biden votes.

P.S. the liberals knew they couldn't beat Trump. They are/were so desperate to get rid of Trump, exposing themselves and their antics became unimportant.

China's Xi was so tired of Trump's trade wars, China "bought" Dominion in October for $400B!
                    Last edited by FirstBubba; 12-01-2020, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                      Wisconsin and Arizona just verified their vote totals today declaring Biden the winner.
                      ​​​​​​
                      I guess that news must have made you a bit sad , mean since you and your wife voted for the man!! That’s a weird goof on the president that you picked , I think there is something Freudian going on with you. You may want to sort those feelings out!

Comment

• Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

https://news.yahoo.com/barr-no-evide...191816984.html

Comment

• A witness in Trump ally Sidney Powell's lawsuits says the voting results in 'Edison County, Michigan' indicate fraud. No such place exists.

https://news.yahoo.com/witness-trump...171916171.html

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                            Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

https://news.yahoo.com/barr-no-evide...191816984.html
                            Play on words “ wide spread “ do you realize that means there was fraud but just not in every district ! You post it and you can’t understand what you post! Really man get a grip!

Comment

• William Barr defined "widespread" as being sufficient to change the outcome of the election.
                              A single act of fraud in l54 million votes won't cut it.
                              But the Attorney General anticipated there would be people who required that explanation.
                              Get it now?

Comment

• From Pmacc60: "Play on words “ wide spread “ do you realize that means there was fraud but just not in every district ! You post it and you can’t understand what you post!

I see the deranged slimy bandicoot is again posting rubbish, probably gleaned from yahoofake news, or possibly from Al Jeezra. Very reputable and reliable sources, I am sure. As for understanding what he posts, if it is derogatory toward Trump, or anyone who supports Trump, it has to be gospel. The boy needs psychiatric help, but refuses to seek it.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	126081793_10217273693174663_1294797565651633736_o.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	761717

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump's pardon blitz
                                  by crm3006
                                  This from whiny nine, political ignoramus: "Even if the Senate fails to achieve the super majority vote necessary to convict, they will surely get...
                                  Today, 11:53 AM
                                • Trump's pardon blitz
                                  by Ontario Honker Hunter
                                  I can maybe understand Trump pardoning some of his cronies in jail, but the Detroit mayor who's in jail for corruption and two rappers convicted of federal...
                                  01-20-2021, 10:02 AM
                                • Reply to Amazon comes out against mail in voting
                                  by crm3006
                                  Has anyone actually seen any evidence that any of china joe bite-me's EOs have physically taken effect? Anybody live close enough or have a source that...
                                  Today, 11:43 AM
                                • Amazon comes out against mail in voting
                                  by Pmacc60
                                  Amazon.com Inc ask the National Labor relations board to consider having workers vote in person, rather then vote by mail on a proposal to form a union...
                                  01-23-2021, 07:09 AM
                                • Reply to Amazon comes out against mail in voting
                                  by Pmacc60
                                  Rock Rat , read HR1 and tell me you agree , source one for the future unfair illegal and Unconstitutional elections. The disgrace you say doesn't exi...
                                  Today, 09:13 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X