Voter Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Too much evidence and testimony that fraud existed. Anybody that can not see that is ignorant and can not read.
    There seems to enough smoke that somebody ought to call the Fire Department. The (D)'s fought for 4 years on much less.

Comment

• Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

There seems to enough smoke that somebody ought to call the Fire Department. The (D)'s fought for 4 years on much less.
      No smoke at all, it is all empirical.

Comment

• CRM -

Perhaps this will answer some of your questions.

"Attorneys on the Trump campaign legal team described Rudy Giuliani as "deranged" and ill-suited to litigating the legal effort to overturn the election result."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ranged-2020-11

Comment

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post
          CRM I don't want to upset you but Trump lost, he really did, electoral college, more than just a couple hundred votes. Lost by big enough margins that throwing out a ballot because the signature looks funny won't do it. You can dispute ballots, but you can't dispute thousands of ballots, and that's what it would take. The election was over long ago. Everyone knows Trump lost, it's like those Japanese soldiers that hid in the jungle for 25 years, it's time to move on.

We are a constitutional republic, that means we're guided by written laws, laws enforced by non partisan police, courts, and judiciary, or in this case non partisan election officials. At the state and local level those guys are pretty much immune to corruption, they can't be intimidated, what is someone going to do? Fire them? They volunteer, and it's a thankless job. They vote for Trump, and they vote Republican, but that doesn't mean they'll lie or break the law. At the end of the day they still have their reputation.

This was not only the election with the highest turn out but by most measures the fairest and most verifiable election we've ever had, that's what officials of both parties who were charged with running this election say. Computers sure, but paper ballots to back everything up.

Trump lost.
          You are really something, well I guess for your arguments sake you finally agreed that this is a constitutional republic and not to democracy that spits out of your mouth every chance you get. Yes we are a nation of laws and many laws were broken on , before and after Election Day ! My wife witnessed salad stuffing she’s director of public housing they brought in a Ross coordinator to help people who wanted to vote do their mail in ballots. My wife said not my buildings you can’t do that it’s against the law. She then said wait a minute I want to take a picture of this, it quickly got put away and she put a stop to it at least for that day. She was told also they were doing it throughout the homeless shelters, there are a lot of mentally challenged people that they were leading to vote for Biden. Fair and honest who are you kidding, too much information out there to verify corruption . Too many affidavits too many videos. Everyone knows the minions a joke both Democrats and Republicans it’s already been proven many times that it can be programmed to change ballots. Voter turn out yes some of the highest in history, unfortunately the numbers don’t substantiate it. 90% voter turn out in Milwaukee when the highest I’ve ever had been was 66% You expect anyone to believe that that many people came out for Joe Biden probably the weakest Campaign in history. Oh I forgot 99 said he wore a mask and didn’t say much oh that’s Presidential.Only one thing you said that may be true Joe won , the biggest pos that you said is The fairest election by most measures . It was absolutely the most corrupt, nothing you say no spin on this can’t make anybody believe that this was a fair election.

Comment

• There are two possibilities in play here.
            One is that hundreds of thousands of election officials across the country and the entire judicial system were in cahoots to deprive our most popular president of a second term, and
            Two: the guy is a nut.
            The theory of Occam's razor favors acceptance of the second possibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
              There are two possibilities in play here.
              One is that hundreds of thousands of election officials across the country and the entire judicial system were in cahoots to deprive our most popular president of a second term, and
              Two: the guy is a nut.
              The theory of Occam's razor favors acceptance of the second possibility.
              First 99 it’s not all over the country , it was the swings states, second it was choice areas in the swing states , third states like Texas did not have a problem because they refused Dominion . Swing States had the problems wow isn’t that curious ....., not to you and Rock Rat, spin your BS anyway you want it! The press shoots it down every chance they get, this doesn’t make sense either. Stories sell air time and news papers ! Where there is smoke there is fire but your blinded by your hatred of Donald Trump!

Comment

• em·pir·i·cal
                adjective 1. based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic.
                Very astute, Jimbo. There is so much real evidence that has been brought to light concerning violations of election law, ballot box stuffing, ballot harvesting, and computer manipulation, that there is little doubt that A. Either fair recounts will be conducted in certain key swing states, or B. Some elections will be declared fraudulent and the electoral votes will be decided by the State legislators.
                Some of this mess will likely end up before the SCOTUS, which may, or may not, throw the whole election into the House of Representatives, where Trump wins. Either way it goes, I like Trump's chances. The demoncrats have not beaten the man yet.
                However, the real concern, and the thing that We the People should be the most aggrieved about and demanding action, is that never again can so much fraud, cheating and Constitutional violations occur.
                When all is revealed, and the main perpetuators behind this are exposed, there should be trials, stiff jail sentances, and possibly indictments for treason. One could likely make a good case for Treason against the United States, under Article III, SECTION 3, of the Constitution.

Comment

• When Donald Trump holds up a sign for everyone to read, what more could you want? I mean that really is Donald Trump.
                  Last edited by rock rat; 11-29-2020, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• I am certainly behind and of the belief that there was major fraud in this election ! BWT being said, I was also of the certainty that there was a coup attempt on the part of the dimwits for the entire four years of Trump’s presidency. But even with the multitude of information in subsequent investigations showing/stating that actions of and by the D’s were unlawful, no charges have ever been brought against any of these POS ! Any hope I have of any information and facts concerning fraud in this election being of any consequence, is sadly, that there will be none ! Somewhere along the way between the perpetrators of the coup against Trump, and the fact that it has been virtually impossible to even get any of the facts of fraud into court, things in this country have gone very wrong and should alarm even those who claim biden won !!! As I have stated more than once, the entire dimwit agenda just does not hold water as a winning issue, and that is not even mentioning the VP in this matter and the American people being so stupid to vote for the next president without knowing a damn thing about the broad !! The entire election appears too surreal !

Comment

• The election was not about Biden and Harris.
                      It was all about Trump, and the anti-Trump vote was a knockout punch.
                      The down-ballot vote was favorable for the GOP candidates.
                      The top of the ticket favored the non-Trump candidate by a wide margin..

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                        The election was not about Biden and Harris.
                        It was all about Trump, and the anti-Trump vote was a knockout punch.
                        The down-ballot vote was favorable for the GOP candidates.
                        The top of the ticket favored the non-Trump candidate by a wide margin..
                        The election got Trump more votes than in 2016, so no 99 you are wrong ! So if he gets more votes this time it must have a great man / campaign that beat him ?....... wrong again! Something went wrong here ? What was it , let’s see the elephant in the room voter fraud !

Comment

• He still had a lot more people that didn't like him than did. Trump after all did kill a quarter million Americans,,,, so far. You guys ought to quit complaining, you might not of gotten Trump but you did get a Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                            When Donald Trump holds up a sign for everyone to read, what more could you want? I mean that really is Donald Trump.
                            Rock Rat you broke the mystery wide open , Trumps concession ! Good job !

Comment

• Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
                              Rock Rat you broke the mystery wide open , Trumps concession ! Good job !
                              It's 110% a true and accurate video, just like everything else I read here. What could be more true than an actual video of Trump sending out a signal via message board.

Comment

• More fake news from the red rodent. Trump did not concede, will not concede, and eventually, will win. The burning question is: Will those who tried their best, by every conceivable unlawful method, be tried, convicted and incarcerated, or executed?
                                That is the main issue that We the People should be concerned with.

Click image for larger version

Name:	128597110_10225781039778784_3399750383867686015_n.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	761490

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Apologies
                                  by 99explorer
                                  Cheer up, boys.
                                  Put a smile on them chapped lips.
                                  Try to envision a scenario in which Citizen Trump forms a new political party, the Patriots,
                                  Today, 11:25 AM
                                • Apologies
                                  by Pmacc60
                                  I must apologize to Honk, Rock Rat and 99 ! Today I watched and really listened to the inauguration and commentary on ABC. I realize I am a White Suprematist...
                                  Yesterday, 08:22 PM
                                • Reply to MSM Lying
                                  by rock rat
                                  Jim the reason none of the courts would hear any cases was none had any evidence, most federal courts now lean Republican, but judges aren't picked because...
                                  Today, 11:22 AM
                                • MSM Lying
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  The MSM keeps lying by saying all the Courts did not find any illegality and the Election was fair.

How do they know, not one Court...
                                  01-17-2021, 03:58 PM
                                • Reply to Apologies
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  You guys are so wrong!
                                  Don't you understand?
                                  If the head is on the wrong end of the nail, it goes on the other side of the house!
                                  Today, 10:48 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X