Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voter Fraud

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Click image for larger version

Name:	123558958_810344883063293_8741654049080664299_n.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	758886

    Comment


    • #17
      The White House is dealing with another Covid-19 outbreak.

      Five people have tested positive, including chief of staff Mark Meadows, as the US sees record daily case counts.

      https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...id-19-outbreak

      Comment


      • #18
        Doesn’t it somehow seem odd, that as bad as the D’s wanted to remove Trump from the oval office, and their hate for R’s in general, that the vote allowed the House to loss so many seats, and further that their vote did not also take over the Senate ? One would assume that the D ticket would have been voted straight for D’s. I am not unhappy about that, but it does strike me as odd that mainly only biden was voted in ! Is there some reason for this, or doesn’t it sound a little fishy to others..........??
        Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 11-07-2020, 06:51 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Easy question.
          Many Republican voters split their ticket to vote against Trump.

          Comment


          • #20
            From #1 Bubba: "Who calls the election?
            Certainly not ABC, CBS, NBC or CNN!
            They DO NOT have that authority!
            The "Electoral College" isn't even scheduled to meet until early December to cast "electoral votes"!


            Apparently, Bubba, you are far more grounded in civics and the U.S. Constitution than our phony Canajan expert, and more than likely better educated than our two leftist loons, whose blatherings I don't have the time nor patience to read.

            Comment


            • #21
              Denial is more than just another river in Egypt.

              Comment


              • #22
                I don't think Trump is picking out new colors to have the White House interior re-painted for the next four years.

                Comment


                • #23
                  https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...-in-the-1800s/





                  I'm afraid of what we're going to find out about voter fraud in this country.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                    Will liberals thumb their noses at SCOTUS!
                    THEY ALREADY HAVE!

                    https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew...-votes-n276309

                    Not only that.......!

                    https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2020...-state-n276327

                    No wonder Texas is turning purple!
                    "Liberals" have no conscience as to who they will use and how far they will go to to cheat, steal and lie for their agenda.
                    Just look at the stone rodent and the pre '00 Ford!
                    Nothing but lies, innuendo and rhetoric. Their only desire is to cause divisiveness.
                    Everyone needs to put them on their ignore list.
                    It isn't "censorship", it's a personal choice not to listen.


                    https://redstate.com/alexparker/2020...paxton-n276337
                    Agreed put them on ignore list.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                      Doesn’t it somehow seem odd, that as bad as the D’s wanted to remove Trump from the oval office, and their hate for R’s in general, that the vote allowed the House to loss so many seats, and further that their vote did not also take over the Senate ? One would assume that the D ticket would have been voted straight for D’s. I am not unhappy about that, but it does strike me as odd that mainly only biden was voted in ! Is there some reason for this, or doesn’t it sound a little fishy to others..........??
                      Easy there Richy!
                      They'll start digging up more ballots! LOL!



                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                        Will liberals thumb their noses at SCOTUS!
                        THEY ALREADY HAVE!

                        https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew...-votes-n276309

                        Not only that.......!

                        https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2020...-state-n276327

                        No wonder Texas is turning purple!
                        "Liberals" have no conscience as to who they will use and how far they will go to to cheat, steal and lie for their agenda.
                        Just look at the stone rodent and the pre '00 Ford!
                        Nothing but lies, innuendo and rhetoric. Their only desire is to cause divisiveness.
                        Everyone needs to put them on their ignore list.
                        It isn't "censorship", it's a personal choice not to listen.


                        https://redstate.com/alexparker/2020...paxton-n276337
                        BOOM! Ooh, you're right, that does feel good...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                          From #1 Bubba: "Who calls the election?
                          Certainly not ABC, CBS, NBC or CNN!
                          They DO NOT have that authority!
                          The "Electoral College" isn't even scheduled to meet until early December to cast "electoral votes"!


                          Apparently, Bubba, you are far more grounded in civics and the U.S. Constitution than our phony Canajan expert, and more than likely better educated than our two leftist loons, whose blatherings I don't have the time nor patience to read.

                          So the guy who left came back they must be sick of him on the other site😂😂😂😂😂 He's the idiot who said Trump would only win four states. I have him blocked but figured the dope would be back.



                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                            Well, well, well! After far too brief a hiatus, the faux expert on all things, the most experienced man ever to pollute these pages with his presence, has made his mostly unwelcome return. I must admit, he managed to stay away longer than I had first predicted, stretching his most welcome absence to nearly seven weeks, instead of the predicted three or four. The phony has once again blessed these pages with his non-existent political acumen, his mostly absent mental acuity, and his hysterical hatred and contempt for the lawfully elected President of the United States. Coming from one who does not even choose to live in this country, but to be a Canajan subject that is either pitiful, or hilarious. I can't seem to decide which.
                            Just for your general edification, honk the phony historian, the election is not decided by the news media, and President Trump is not doing a crybaby routine. He is calling for a fair and honest vote count in places where corruption is rampant, the irregularities are blatantly obvious, and a past history of voter fraud is known to exist. This election will be fought out in the courts, all the way up to SCOTUS, and with any justice at all still existing in this world, a lot of crooked election officials and politicians will be exposed, discredited, and prosecuted.
                            Go back to where ever you disappeared to six weeks ago, phony, this is a U.S. issue, and you don't choose to live here.

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	image_17064 honk the phony.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	921.4 KB
ID:	758882
                            Canajan phony expert, with no knowledge of civics.
                            Crm 😂😂😂😉😂😂😂😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              From Danbo: "I have him blocked but figured the dope would be back."

                              Unfortunately for you, me, and the other participants of this blog, Danbo, you were right. I didn't have the phony Canajan blocked, since he so fortunately left us, but I guess I will now have to add to my already extensive list.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	3e83c03abf88d2e095cb702c30ed2f6d.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	758911
                              The honk-honk. A legend in his own mind!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                As far as I'm concerned if Biden wins the GOP should treat Biden how the Democrats treated Trump.


                                Trump left the GOP in better shape than the last three GOP nominees. Gained a lot of seats in house. Will control Senate

                                What happened to blue wave?

                                Trump is going to win. When scotus orders a hand count in Pennsylvania and Georgia with lawyers and poll watcher present. Biden will shed votes rapidly.

                                Comment

                                Welcome!

                                Collapse

                                Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                                If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                                And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                                Right Rail 1

                                Collapse

                                Top Active Users

                                Collapse

                                There are no top active users.

                                Right Rail 2

                                Collapse

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                • Reply to Trump's pardon blitz
                                  by crm3006
                                  This from whiny nine, political ignoramus: "Even if the Senate fails to achieve the super majority vote necessary to convict, they will surely get...
                                  Today, 11:53 AM
                                • Trump's pardon blitz
                                  by Ontario Honker Hunter
                                  I can maybe understand Trump pardoning some of his cronies in jail, but the Detroit mayor who's in jail for corruption and two rappers convicted of federal...
                                  01-20-2021, 10:02 AM
                                • Reply to Amazon comes out against mail in voting
                                  by crm3006
                                  Has anyone actually seen any evidence that any of china joe bite-me's EOs have physically taken effect? Anybody live close enough or have a source that...
                                  Today, 11:43 AM
                                • Amazon comes out against mail in voting
                                  by Pmacc60
                                  Amazon.com Inc ask the National Labor relations board to consider having workers vote in person, rather then vote by mail on a proposal to form a union...
                                  01-23-2021, 07:09 AM
                                • Reply to Amazon comes out against mail in voting
                                  by Pmacc60
                                  Rock Rat , read HR1 and tell me you agree , source one for the future unfair illegal and Unconstitutional elections. The disgrace you say doesn't exi...
                                  Today, 09:13 AM

                                Right Rail 3

                                Collapse

                                Footer Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X