No announcement yet.

Voter Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently, the Pennsylvania state legislature has said "Wait a damn minute!" After all they are the legislature, and according to the Constitution, they make the rules. According to the complaint, they have several recourses, all of which would be good for the Trump legal team. Hopefully, he dominoes are beginning to fall, and this farce of joe bit-me winning an election will be overturned.

https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs...emoPublic.cfm?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	127237453_10158867056089510_8776835253296399827_n.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	761357

Comment

• Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
      Apparently, the Pennsylvania state legislature has said "Wait a damn minute!" After all they are the legislature, and according to the Constitution, they make the rules. According to the complaint, they have several recourses, all of which would be good for the Trump legal team. Hopefully, he dominoes are beginning to fall, and this farce of joe bit-me winning an election will be overturned.

https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs...emoPublic.cfm?

Name:	127237453_10158867056089510_8776835253296399827_n.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	761357
      Oh you need not worry about those extra votes, the court found no basis for Trumps claim. They are just mere allegations ! Just ask 99.

Comment

• Wisconsin Recount Demanded By Trump Boosts Joe Biden's Margin Of Victory.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/joe-b...052116343.html

Election officials in Wisconsin complained earlier this week that observers representing the Trump campaign were obstructing the recount.

Observers broke the rules by constantly interrupting vote counters with questions and comments, Milwaukee County Clerk George Christenson said. According to election officials, a Trump observer objected to every ballot that tabulators pulled from a bag, simply because they were folded.
        Last edited by 99explorer; 11-28-2020, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

Oh you need not worry about those extra votes, the court found no basis for Trumps claim. They are just mere allegations ! Just ask 99.
          One step closer to SCOTUS.....not that it will make any difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

One step closer to SCOTUS.....not that it will make any difference.
            I’m afraid your correct !

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
              Wisconsin Recount Demanded By Trump Boosts Joe Biden's Margin Of Victory.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/joe-b...052116343.html

Election officials in Wisconsin complained earlier this week that observers representing the Trump campaign were obstructing the recount.

Observers broke the rules by constantly interrupting vote counters with questions and comments, Milwaukee County Clerk George Christenson said. According to election officials, a Trump observer objected to every ballot that tabulators pulled from a bag, simply because they were folded.
              Of course they were, don’t you know the media is so fair and accurate ? They are so fair to both parties and the huff post is just so reliable! I saw the Trump press conference and the interruptions just keeping the President straight were fantastic ! The press is fair and honest and you are so smart to get this great information out! Putz

Comment

• From #1 Bubba: "One step closer to SCOTUS.....not that it will make any difference."

I would have to respectfully disagree with that, #1 Bubba. While john roberts is a worthless human being, and worse than that as a jurist, many of the things that were put in place to grant joe bite-me his margin of victory, were blatantlyunconstitutional. With the recent ruling by SCOTUS that the shut-down mandate on churches was contrary to the First Amendment, (roberts ruling with the libtards), there is hope that the majority of the Court is going to rule by the Constitution.
                According to the XIIth Amendment, none but the various state legislatures have the power to change, alter or otherwise tamper with election laws. Conceivably, that could throw out enough over vote, late votes, and fraudulent mail in votes, to adjust the margin of victory back to President Trump.
                On the other front, Sidney Powell is making a very strong case that computer dumps, deletions and other monkeyshines have happened, and possibly will get hundreds of thousands of votes realigned, thrown out, or even an election result overturned.
                There is even a possibility that the two Georgia senate races will not proceed to a runoff if the fraud case in Georgia comes out as expected.
                We can only hope, pray and await further developments.

Name:	img joe biden.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	761366

Comment

• Wouldn't it be nice if SCOTUS would just take Trump's word for it that massive fraud took place, and not require all that nitty gritty evidence that courts demand of ordinary people.
                  Trump is President of the United States, and they are all lightweights.
                  Trump even predicted that there would be fraud. What the hell more could they want?

Comment

• Another thing.
                    It is possible if not likely, that SCOTUS would refuse to hear the appeal.
                    It take four justices to grant the appeal, and they don't OWE him anything.

Comment

• And BTW, Snopes rates that deleted Dept of State dashboard as FALSE!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pa...votes-ballots/

Heck, if it weren't for Rock Rat and me, you guys would get away with posting all sorts of false crap.

Comment

And BTW, Snopes rates that deleted Dept of State dashboard as FALSE!

Heck, if it weren't for Rock Rat and me, you guys would get away with posting all sorts of false crap.
                        I think Rock Rat got cringe factor on your comment , he just lies about voting for Trump but your an idiot! Lol

Comment

And BTW, Snopes rates that deleted Dept of State dashboard as FALSE!

It's not worth correcting. People believe what they want to believe. There are interesting things going on with the elections and voter demographic, Trump losing is not one of them. Anyone who couldn't figure out that Trump had lost by the day after the election has issues. Can't say they are alone, lots of information out there, but I can say they aren't worth engaging with while they are in such a deep state of denial and can't even parse good info from bad.

I really think that many on here thought Trump was about to win the election, when he came up 6 million short in the popular vote. That's a lot, somewhere just under 10%. 260,000 dead Americans is a lot too.

Comment

• Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                            From #1 Bubba: "One step closer to SCOTUS.....not that it will make any difference."

I would have to respectfully disagree with that, #1 Bubba. While john roberts is a worthless human being, and worse than that as a jurist, many of the things that were put in place to grant joe bite-me his margin of victory, were blatantlyunconstitutional. With the recent ruling by SCOTUS that the shut-down mandate on churches was contrary to the First Amendment, (roberts ruling with the libtards), there is hope that the majority of the Court is going to rule by the Constitution.
                            According to the XIIth Amendment, none but the various state legislatures have the power to change, alter or otherwise tamper with election laws. Conceivably, that could throw out enough over vote, late votes, and fraudulent mail in votes, to adjust the margin of victory back to President Trump.
                            On the other front, Sidney Powell is making a very strong case that computer dumps, deletions and other monkeyshines have happened, and possibly will get hundreds of thousands of votes realigned, thrown out, or even an election result overturned.
                            There is even a possibility that the two Georgia senate races will not proceed to a runoff if the fraud case in Georgia comes out as expected.
                            We can only hope, pray and await further developments.
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	img joe biden.jpg Views:	10 Size:	37.4 KB ID:	761366

'06
                            I agree that everything that's been uncovered, discovered, exposed, displayed, etc, etc, is true....there has been little to nothing accomplished to correct or restore "constitutionality", truth or honesty.
                            The (R)'s are so fearful of violating the "Marquis of Queensbury Rules", these street brawling (d)'s are pummelling the crap out of them.
                            Only Cruz, Jordan, Lee, Doug Collins and Cotton and a few others are willing to step up and battle the dirt bags while Toomey, Romney etal sit back and whimper.

We (conservatives) were promised that the cur dog democrats that hounded Trump throughout his first administration would eventually pay the price for their "skulduggery".
                            So far?
                            Squat!
                            HRC still soils the atmosphere.
                            Nada!
                            Slimeball Comey clambers about, unfettered.
                            Zip!
                            Brennan and Clapper STILL haven't been shut up!

Even the Legislative hearing held in PA was scoffed at by the LSM with a bare (15 second) bit about a futile attempt to prove "nonexistent" voter fraud.

"EVEN IF" Giuliani and Powell are able to get the arguments to SCOTUS and SCOTUS rules that Trump won, the LSM won't have an anchor left that can't be labeled as a liar and a biased, liberal hack.
                            Since I can't see Gayle King cleaning rooms in a Holiday Inn, Nora O'Donnell waiting tables at IHOP or "Lil" Georgie Stephanopoulos sweating over a flat top in McD's flipping burgers, you KNOW what they're going to do!! LOL!

So yeah, '06! I honestly hope that a trip to SCOTUS is productive, but I'm tired of the "fungus among us" wandering around unscathed!

Comment

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post

It's not worth correcting. People believe what they want to believe. There are interesting things going on with the elections and voter demographic, Trump losing is not one of them. Anyone who couldn't figure out that Trump had lost by the day after the election has issues. Can't say they are alone, lots of information out there, but I can say they aren't worth engaging with while they are in such a deep state of denial and can't even parse good info from bad.

I really think that many on here thought Trump was about to win the election, when he came up 6 million short in the popular vote. That's a lot, somewhere just under 10%. 260,000 dead Americans is a lot too.
                              Rock - I think the false postings ARE worth correcting, not for the benefit of the Trump supporters, but for the benefit of the thousands of visitors to this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Keep sticking to the virus theory , Christiana Care is underwater financially because of switching over to Covid units. They were ready for a great hoard of infected people that never came in one of the most high density populated areas of the country. You don’t read that in the news do you. To date I do not know of one person who has died from Cove it 19, yes I do realize people have died from it some young people. I do however know people who’ve died from cancer, heart attacks, drug overdoses, strokes and a bunch other things.I do however no many people who tested positive for COVID-19 and are alive and well! I do know a lot of people who watch the news they’re scared to death.
                                I also know Joe Biden, I also listen to his Thanksgiving day address and heard him screwup because he can’t read off a Teleprompter. This is the president you guys seem to think he won the election and maybe did?
                                If he did he won with the worst campaign and most lackluster performance in the history of elections. If you were 99 can’t see that then you’re blind. There’s a lot shady going on here and that is a fact.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad