No announcement yet.

Voter Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason Trump drew so much support from the black community is that Biden's Crime Bill of 1994 had put so many of the brothers behind bars.

Comment

• Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
      How can a party claim their candidate won an election 6,000,000 votes over his rival, but his party doing so miserable in other aspects of the election ?? It leaves a little bit of unanswerism (my new word) in one’s mind, does it not !?!?
      Simple, they don't even have to split the ticket. Elections are decided by who gets the most votes, congressional elections count citizen votes, presidential elections count "electors" votes. Trump lost California, lost all the electoral votes, Republicans picked up a couple congressional seat in CA, maybe more. Dems are concentrated in a few big cities, Republicans are all spread out. Not you bohunter but some were calling me dumb or something, but I do know how our elections work.

Another thing. When Trump's share of black men goes from 8% to 20% it doesn't necessarily help him. If the number of black men voting goes up 100,000 trump gets 20,000 of those new votes, Biden gets 80,000. A lot of new voters this time.

Winning elections is about winning votes. Numbers matter. This was our most trouble free honest election yet. The people who run elections, Democrats and Republicans both say this is so.

Comment

• I get the impression from reading the complaints that the Democrats are in charge of managing the elections all over the country, with very few Republicans allowed inside, and that the Democrats who are in charge can order the Republicans out of the building if they wish to stuff the boxes without witnesses.

Comment

• That may be true to a certain degree rock, but even IF the vote were to be honest, that still does not exclude the fact that the D’s agenda held nothing for an educated voter to think it deserved to be considered a path for America to follow ! There are just too many features in that platform to warrant acceptance by educated voters, and all were dismissed as a result of hate for Trump. That hate was not over a period of time in office, it was started by the dimwits even before the 2016 election, and the actions of the D’s started the huge division in this country, and continued through the words espoused by the D’s core of legislatures ! The request for unity by biden, is the same unity that was lost as a result of the coup that went on for 4 years, a Russian hoax, an unjust impeachment........! And then there are those who wonder why there is not unity in this country, that can only be laid at the feet of uneducated voters !!!!
          Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 11-25-2020, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
            I get the impression from reading the complaints that the Democrats are in charge of managing the elections all over the country, with very few Republicans allowed inside, and that the Democrats who are in charge can order the Republicans out of the building if they wish to stuff the boxes without witnesses.
            No you don’t get the impression , you chose to get that impression because it serves your agenda . Your so transparent !

Comment

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Simple, they don't even have to split the ticket. Elections are decided by who gets the most votes, congressional elections count citizen votes, presidential elections count "electors" votes. Trump lost California, lost all the electoral votes, Republicans picked up a couple congressional seat in CA, maybe more. Dems are concentrated in a few big cities, Republicans are all spread out. Not you bohunter but some were calling me dumb or something, but I do know how our elections work.

Another thing. When Trump's share of black men goes from 8% to 20% it doesn't necessarily help him. If the number of black men voting goes up 100,000 trump gets 20,000 of those new votes, Biden gets 80,000. A lot of new voters this time.

Winning elections is about winning votes. Numbers matter. This was our most trouble free honest election yet. The people who run elections, Democrats and Republicans both say this is so.
              Sorry Rock Rat that is straight BS , I remember you stating on this forum that Republicans were doing much better in the registering of new voters. Yes states like California go to Democrats however black votes can swing elections in Pa , Michigan and Wisconsin . Dude at least be consistent with your argument, just like you voted for Trump ..... my ass! o knew and posted mail in voting was a fraud , to easy to create false numbers , the Democrats were worried about Dominion last year however anyone who can’t sort these numbers out to make sense is a crackpot ! There is an old saying “ don’t piss down my back and tell me it’s raining “ Libs love to piss !

Comment

• Giuliani thinks Trump ‘may have won Virginia’ despite Biden winning state by nearly half a million votes.

https://news.yahoo.com/giuliani-thin...204534623.html

After claiming there was an "overvote" in Detroit - essentially claim that more voters cast ballots than there are registered voters - conservative website Power Line pointed out that Mr Giuliani was using data from Minnesota, not Michigan.

The data Mr Giuliani cited was actually from Trump-won counties in Minnesota.

After further investigation, it was found that even correcting for the right state. Mr Giuliani was wrong about the facts. Minnesota has same-day voter registration and very high turnout rates. Aaron Blake of the Washington Post suggested the numbers were likely drawn up based on "estimated voter" data released from the Minnesota Secretary of State in the days after the election.

Mr Giuliani tried to link the alleged abberation to Dominion voting machines - a reference to a baseless and debunked conservative conspiracy theory that claims the voting machines changed votes for Mr Trump to Mr Biden - but was again incorrect. Minnesota does not use Dominion machines. The state uses paper ballots.

Despite the complete debunking of his claims, Mr Giuliani has continued to repeat the false information.
                Last edited by 99explorer; 11-25-2020, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Pmacc60;n761137]
                  Sorry Rock Rat that is straight BS , I remember you stating on this forum that Republicans were doing much better in the registering of new voters. Yes states like California go to Democrats however black votes can swing elections in Pa , Michigan and Wisconsin . Dude at least be consistent with your argument, just like you voted for Trump ..... my ass! o knew and posted mail in voting was a fraud , to easy to create false numbers , the Democrats were worried about Dominion last year however anyone who can’t sort these numbers out to make sense is a crackpot ! There is an old saying “ don’t piss down my back and tell me it’s raining “ Libs love to piss ![/QUOTE

I mean this with respect! Block the idiot troll!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

Lol you are consistent , you complain the world wants Trump to concede , you complain that the Russians are using this for propaganda . You are consumed with Trump, probably a latent homosexual thing! Sort that out !
                    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                      The Canajan phony once again interjects his idiotic opinion into a subject he has little comprehension or understanding of. Trump did not lose this election! There was so much fraud out in plain sight, that I am surprised the even a phony PhD with the political acumen of a flat rock cannot or will not acknowledge it.
                      The overriding issue, honk the phony, is not whether President Trump won or lost the election. (He did not lose.) The issue, if you are too stupid to either understand or admit it, is the fraud. The cheating, ballot harvesting, computer manipulation of votes, mail in votes, votes marked only for biden with no down ballot candidates marked, and the complete disregard of the XIIth Amendment, plus the flagrant disobedience to a judgment rendered by a SCOTUS justice, should raise concerns about the integrity of our elections, even in your flea sized brain.
                      If you are so blinded by hatred of the President that you think the integrity of our (meaning we in the U.S., not Canajan phonies) electoral process should be totally disregarded, then by all means, cheat to win.
                      I see you are still on the "Trump lost the popular vote" kick, so, I guess you did get one thing right. "Guess ya can't fix stupid."
                      Crawl back under your rock, honk the phony. You display more ignorance with each
                      ludicrous post.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	126808403_141831371026128_4775201539865023793_n.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	761099
                      I thought he was done here!

That other site must've got sick of him telling them how to take a shit properly 😁

Comment

• It appears that one side of this debate has all the facts in its favor, and all the other side can come up with is snotty remarks.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          It appears that one side of this debate has all the facts in its favor, and all the other side can come up with is snotty remarks.
                          Yeah that what it is, you have all the facts on your side! All the rest of us just rudeness ! We are all just spoiled children crying over spilt milk. You oh mighty one whipping your yahoo news out like a sword vexing our argument into dust. Rue the day peasants you yell ,rue the day! Yes thank the lord we have fine people like yourself who only look at the facts , don’t vote or act on a hate agenda . You dig hard for facts coming from a plethora of sources helping us poor dumb souls . Letting us bask in your light , I wish you a happy Thanksgiving and will give thanks to know your out there to protect the world from the deplorables like us!

Comment

• Pmacc, the POS 99, is just one of those idiots who allows the trees to obscure the forest ! They either do not know of the consequences of the dimwit agenda, don’t believe it, or just don’t give a damn. There initial problem, Trump, has been removed (possibly) and now the world will be saved, all is wonderful, the skies are again blue, nothing else matters ! Just how the country is going to be better, they can not describe, but it makes no difference to them because what is coming is of no concern, the D’s are just wonderful souls and can/will never be anything but saviors for us all......really ?? May God save us all from these ef’ing idiots !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                              Pmacc, the POS 99, is just one of those idiots who allows the trees to obscure the forest ! They either do not know of the consequences of the dimwit agenda, don’t believe it, or just don’t give a damn. There initial problem, Trump, has been removed (possibly) and now the world will be saved, all is wonderful, the skies are again blue, nothing else matters ! Just how the country is going to be better, they can not describe, but it makes no difference to them because what is coming is of no concern, the D’s are just wonderful souls and can/will never be anything but saviors for us all......really ?? May God save us all from these ef’ing idiots !!!!
                              Again well said and so true, I guess the words I grew up with and dared to aspire to “ ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country” are lost to we are going to do it for you because you aren’t capable making your own choices. Joe is already making plans to shut the country down and his people already with their calls into the ATF! I guess RR and 99 missed that on yahoo. Happy Thanks giving to you BHR and to the rest of the members who still believe in the constitution and freedom.
                              Last edited by Pmacc60; 11-27-2020, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• And a pleasant Thanksgiving to you and yours Pmacc !! Also good wishes to the others who still believe in this day, even though the left has proclaimed it to be a racist celebration. Can there be a worse bunch of losers and thugs than lefties ? If they hate the country so much, what the hell is keeping them here ?? Damn, but stupidity is so depressing, not to mention it being............such so stupid !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad