Voter Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRM =
    And you think if the case gets to SCOTUS, the conservative majority will decide in favor of Trump out of solidarity.
    You really have a low opinion of our country.

Comment

• Wonder what that's all about.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 4.10.00 PM.png
Views:	100
Size:	249.3 KB
ID:	760858

Comment

• It's like you're the Loch Ness monster experts and then someone on your team claims to have big foot locked up in a cage in the basement.
        \
        ​​​​​​With Trump-allied insiders distancing themselves from massive and unproven election fraud allegations being made by Sidney Powell, the president's legal team announced on Sunday that the attorney has no direct role in their efforts.

Sources close to the president told the Washington Examiner neither the White House nor the Trump campaign have seen any of the evidence she claims to have related to assertions about voting machines switching millions of votes from President Trump to President-elect Joe Biden. They argued that her claims overshadowed what they see as legitimate concerns about the mail-in ballot process.

Even national security officials within the Trump administration said they have seen no evidence of Powell’s claims.

“Sidney has made these claims, but she has not shown, to my knowledge, evidence to support them — not to the campaign and not to the White House. … I don’t know anyone who has seen the evidence," one senior administration official told the Washington Examiner. “Where is that evidence? The more she goes out there, the more it overshadows the legitimate problems. … The problem with this stuff is that you got so over-the-top, and you overshadow the illegitimate improper things that were done.”
        I mean how can Trump officials say that? Every word is true true true. It was stolen, direct line of evidence from Chavez to Russia and Jody Foster.

Bubba stop reading my stuff when you have me blocked. Back to Redneck state with ya.
        Last edited by rock rat; 11-22-2020, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• I mean imagine you are on a legal team that includes Rudy Giuliani, and you get axed for being too nutty, how is that even possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post
            I mean imagine you are on a legal team that includes Rudy Giuliani, and you get axed for being too nutty, how is that even possible.
            I wonder why you would say the you voted for Donald Trump when it is oblivious that’s not true at all. I. Oils care less what your opinions are because you are most certainly a person who lies! At least 99 is real, you are however a fake and not man enough to tell the truth!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
              I wonder why you would say the you voted for Donald Trump when it is oblivious that’s not true at all. I. Oils care less what your opinions are because you are most certainly a person who lies! At least 99 is real, you are however a fake and not man enough to tell the truth!
              Not only me, but my wife too. ;-) Of course I did know it wouldn't count, Biden won my state by 10 if memory serves me right. Wife scolded me for the whole Trump thing, "what if he wins, how will you feel then?" Is it understandable that I like some of Trump's policies? Have you ever considered supporting a policy not a personality? Covid will peak and cause devastation and then we'll get the vaccine, doesn't matter who is president. We'll be over the peak by the time Biden is sworn in. I would like to see someone with Trump's trade and immigration policies, plus be good on wages and health care.

Is it ok that I laugh at ridiculous CT? Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Get used to it, don't watch late night TV cause there will be lots of jokes. Did you really believe all this nonsense? Seriously? Trump lost, get over it.

Comment

• There has to be more to the Powell story, it can not be as simple as it is being stated........at least I sure hope ! If this turns out to be totally factual, it puts a hell of a damper on everything concerning the election results. I am definitely not feeling well about this! Will some one please slap me and wake me up.........ugh !

Comment

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Not only me, but my wife too. ;-) Of course I did know it wouldn't count, Biden won my state by 10 if memory serves me right. Wife scolded me for the whole Trump thing, "what if he wins, how will you feel then?" Is it understandable that I like some of Trump's policies? Have you ever considered supporting a policy not a personality? Covid will peak and cause devastation and then we'll get the vaccine, doesn't matter who is president. We'll be over the peak by the time Biden is sworn in. I would like to see someone with Trump's trade and immigration policies, plus be good on wages and health care.

Is it ok that I laugh at ridiculous CT? Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Get used to it, don't watch late night TV cause there will be lots of jokes. Did you really believe all this nonsense? Seriously? Trump lost, get over it.
                  Sorry I don’t believe you or your wife voted for Trump , why would she ask “what if he wins how would you feel then” who does that ? As far as the election goes we shall see, I find it funny Elisabeth Warren and several other Democrats raised concerns over Dominion in 2019. I also seem to remember Gore and Hillary Clinton contesting their elections. I find
                  It concerning that you have no concern over the fact this election was may have been taken by illegal votes. I have watched liberals push for lax laws on voting for years. No ID , mail in voting , I watched first hand the Chester county housing authority board sent in agents and Ross a coordinator to register voters in buildings for the aged and disabled also homeless shelters. Many of the disabled are mentally disabled, many of the seniors are of reduced capacity! Against the law they help direct votes to Democrats ! This is fact ,my wife had to stop it in her buildings , she was told this is a board decision. At least she said if it persist she would file a complaint. As she went to take picture it was shut down! I know that my State of Maryland had problems with ballots being cast to Biden when they were go to Trump. I know people this happened too.
                  Most importantly I know people like yourself are to quick to dispel the problems being reported. There is nothing to be gained by scoffing at this investigation! The press in the past printed and broadcast every little detail about Russians, chads etc ! Now they declare the election won, that makes no sense at all. You sir did not vote for Trump and neither did your wife! As far as this investigation goes , I have no choice but to honor the findings but as an American I will not get over it! I will go on being civil and law abiding and I will stand fast to the constitution ! I will be much more a decent human and mature person than many of your liberal counterparts and unlike you, I will not say get over it! As a United States citizen I don’t have to get over it , I can work to change it! I feel sorry for you that you have lost your respect and dignity to so easily leave behind the great ideals we strive for as Americans !
                  BTW it’s not ok you laugh ! It is however your right , rights you seem to want to piss away!

Comment

• Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                    There has to be more to the Powell story, it can not be as simple as it is being stated........at least I sure hope ! If this turns out to be totally factual, it puts a hell of a damper on everything concerning the election results. I am definitely not feeling well about this! Will some one please slap me and wake me up.........ugh !
                    BHR we are all in this nightmare, at least we are in it together! I feel for the young people , over the years it wasn’t easy but we believed in the election process !

Comment

• In one of the articles I posted about Sidney Powell, it states that she has never been charged with "defamation of character" and has dealt with the likes of Andrew Weissman.

Right now, Judge Emmett Sullivan has been ordered by the DOJ to drop the unfounded charges of Gen. Flynn.
                      Sullivan has refused to drop the charges and continues his persecution of Gen. Flynn.
                      If Biden is inaugurated, Sullivan will absolutely bury an innocent Gen. Flynn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
                        Sorry I don’t believe you or your wife voted for Trump , why would she ask “what if he wins how would you feel then” who does that ? As far as the election goes we shall see, I find it funny Elisabeth Warren and several other Democrats raised concerns over Dominion in 2019. I also seem to remember Gore and Hillary Clinton contesting their elections. I find
                        It concerning that you have no concern over the fact this election was may have been taken by illegal votes. I have watched liberals push for lax laws on voting for years. No ID , mail in voting , I watched first hand the Chester county housing authority board sent in agents and Ross a coordinator to register voters in buildings for the aged and disabled also homeless shelters. Many of the disabled are mentally disabled, many of the seniors are of reduced capacity! Against the law they help direct votes to Democrats ! This is fact ,my wife had to stop it in her buildings , she was told this is a board decision. At least she said if it persist she would file a complaint. As she went to take picture it was shut down! I know that my State of Maryland had problems with ballots being cast to Biden when they were go to Trump. I know people this happened too.
                        Most importantly I know people like yourself are to quick to dispel the problems being reported. There is nothing to be gained by scoffing at this investigation! The press in the past printed and broadcast every little detail about Russians, chads etc ! Now they declare the election won, that makes no sense at all. You sir did not vote for Trump and neither did your wife! As far as this investigation goes , I have no choice but to honor the findings but as an American I will not get over it! I will go on being civil and law abiding and I will stand fast to the constitution ! I will be much more a decent human and mature person than many of your liberal counterparts and unlike you, I will not say get over it! As a United States citizen I don’t have to get over it , I can work to change it! I feel sorry for you that you have lost your respect and dignity to so easily leave behind the great ideals we strive for as Americans !
                        BTW it’s not ok you laugh ! It is however your right , rights you seem to want to piss away!
                        You can't shame the stone rodent. He has no conscience and is hard-hearted, bloodless, pitiless, uncaring and unfeeling.
                        Bet he's a real s.o.b. to work for.
                        Probably why he uses undocumented workers. He can get away with paying squat-o-la, works the crap out of them and abuses them. Complain and he calls ICE.
                        Bet he makes them call him "jefe"!

What a slug.

Comment

• Powell down, but not out!

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/...he-legal-team/

Comment

• Sidney is separated from the Trump lawyer team because of her findings involving the commies. Trump team thought that was a bridge too far and wanted to stick to U.S. involvement in vote fraud.

Comment

• Can you believe this crap?

Some Republican voters scoff at election results, say they’re willing to take up arms for Trump. Reuters spoke with a handful of the president’s biggest fans in small-town Texas and two themes emerged: They are adamant Trump won the election — and some would be willing to fight on his behalf. “If President Trump comes out and says: ‘Guys, I have irrefutable proof of fraud, the courts won’t listen, and I’m now calling on Americans to take up arms,’ we would go,” said a small business owner in Sundown, Texas. His mayor echoed the sentiment, telling reporters that civil war was “not off the table.”

Comment

• Vladimir Putin wasted no time in weaponizing Trump's election conspiracies to spread Russian propaganda.

https://news.yahoo.com/vladimir-puti...224145273.html

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Apologies
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  You guys are so wrong!
                                  Don't you understand?
                                  If the head is on the wrong end of the nail, it goes on the other side of the house!
                                  Today, 10:48 AM
                                • Apologies
                                  by Pmacc60
                                  I must apologize to Honk, Rock Rat and 99 ! Today I watched and really listened to the inauguration and commentary on ABC. I realize I am a White Suprematist...
                                  Yesterday, 08:22 PM
                                • Finally after 35 years of looking I found one.
                                  by Milldawg
                                  Well it’s not fancy it’s beretta 950b .22 short. It’s the same type of pistol I learned to shoot a pistol with as wee lad. This one was passed to...
                                  Today, 08:31 AM
                                • Reply to Finally after 35 years of looking I found one.
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Nice family heirloom to keep in the family.
                                  For leather I wash all my leather holsters in K-1. Soak them in clean K-1 and then let them drain and...
                                  Today, 10:16 AM
                                • Reply to Finally after 35 years of looking I found one.
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Is that the one with the barrel that pops up in the back to load the first round?
                                  Knew a guy who had one. Always wanted to make an offer on it,...
                                  Today, 09:42 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X