Voter Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    At this point, I think those in the know, know that any possible change in the election would lead to a ‘war’ in America and will not go that route. I am not saying that it would not be correct to make the change if it was proven right to do so, but I don’t think the ‘powers to be’ would take the risk. The left would go stark crazy bezirk !! But then, it might allow us to remove a few of them.........!
    Or maybe someone could produce this oh so convincing evidence that doesn't exist. I mean at some time it's time to put up or shut up. They don't even have to produce it for court, just put it on Fox News.

Comment

• Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
      From jhjimbo: "She claims she has it, but what is the veracity?"

Jimbo, I would have to say Sidney herself is the veracity. She publicly stated that she never said anything she could not prove in court. Along with Rudy, Lin Wood, and multiple other very prominent and distinguished attorneys, they are taking the President's election fraud case pro bono. No hundreds of dollars per hour for billing. Not doing this for the money. These are not the kind of people who will put their professional lives and careers on the line if there is no substance in the case.
      Some attorneys will take a high profile case pro bono just for the publicity.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	126029043_10217268018392797_5234695170353738502_o.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	760830

Comment

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Or maybe someone could produce this oh so convincing evidence that doesn't exist. I mean at some time it's time to put up or shut up. They don't even have to produce it for court, just put it on Fox News.
          I have heard the Court wants to see a mass of votes affected, but the cheaters broke it up among six different States. The total of the six States votes would be sufficient, but any one State would not be enough to satisfy the court.

Comment

• Though in public Trump has insisted he was the real winner of the election, in private his attention has focused on what he'll do after leaving the White House in January.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-laden-4...105850222.html

Among the ideas touted by the president are a 2024 run for the presidency, setting up a potential rematch with Biden. But facing debts of up to $400 million, some of which will come due in the next two years, and likely substantial legal bills, making money is also reportedly at the forefront of Trump's mind.
            Last edited by 99explorer; 11-22-2020, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• "... Sidney Powell is Trump's lawyer and onetime assistant DA in a small town in TX, ..."

Small town in Texas?

How about the Western District of Texas? (ADA)
              Her office is located in Dallas, Texas.

Yup!
              Her's a "small town girl" from Nawth Kuhlinuh!

Just remember rump roach, "Dubya" outsmarted Albert Jr in 2000!

Need some help folding that tinfoil hat so it stays on, rump roach?

Comment

• I hope this case does not explode with riots in the Cities on the Interstates, while I am at hunting camp and can not get back through the Cities to get home. At least I will be armed.

Comment

• I just want the cheating and fraud exposed, and the cheaters hanged. Not too much to ask, is it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	126808403_141831371026128_4775201539865023793_n.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	760836

Comment

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post

There is no FEC, it's not functioning as there haven't been enough members appointed to it to form a quorum since some times in 19. Normally the commission has two members from each party, one member from the apposing party has to agree to get things done. Now it's just two Republicans not chose for their independence.

Of course most people who follow politics know this, but if you'd just been reading CT at Redneck State you might not.
                    Joe leans toward 99 and your sources as well! Click image for larger version

Name:	4557ED90-3F5C-42CD-B6EA-919A82640412.jpeg
Views:	60
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	760838

Comment

• Poor ol' joe, thinks he won a senate election!

Name:	img joe biden.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	760844

Comment

• Chris Christie calls Trump legal team a 'national embarrassment'

https://news.yahoo.com/chris-christi...165917679.html
                        Last edited by 99explorer; 11-22-2020, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Dershowicz said the Court will want to see a sizable amount of fraud, not just a case here and a case there. So, it is o.k. to cheat a little, but don't cheat a lot. It would take months to find all the illegal votes, plus much of the documents are already destroyed.

Comment

• Prof J. Turley rips "Up" Chuck Todd

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020...283565-n283565

The fat lady ain't sung.....YET! LOL!

https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew...-there-n283493

Comment

• Don't think it will take months to find what is already been found. It may take years to follow up on al the evidence so far gathered together. Sidney Powell said it was coming in like a fire hose.

https://hereistheevidence.com/?fbclid=IwAR0vO7pOmV-nrbK8AwgEZbAlmMms8Xr2vZhkXW3mWr6BGYP80MahE5UEQBU

Comment

• From #1 Bubba: "The fat lady ain't sung.....YET! LOL!"

Nope. The dismissal of the suit by an obummer appointed judge just gets it further along toward SCOTUS.

Name:	124582638_10217859581456641_4617087851050585551_o.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	760853

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad