No announcement yet.

Voter Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are going to be whining till the cows come home. "thousands of sworn affidavits" blah blah blah. Ya'll ought to knit some pink hats and march on Washington. Trump blew it on covid, and then he blew it with mail in voting, and now he's blowing it on facing up to the fact that he lost. Is he ever going to man up and concede? Usually people congratulate the winner and offer to do all they can to make the transition smooth, they wish the winner to be successful so that American too will be successful, instead we have this petulant little carnie barker.

I have to admit though, that primary in 16 was full of lousy choices. Not very many gooduns in 20 either.

Comment

• Strict conservative Federalist Society judge in PA tells Trump and plaintiffs to stuff it.
      ​​​​​​https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...57.202.0_1.pdf

Comment

• Chair of the House Republican Caucus Liz Cheney told Trump to face reality.

Comment

• Bad news:

Obama appointed Fed judge squashes Trump PA lawsuit!

Good news:

Because the judge squashed the lawsuit so quickly, it can now move more quickly toward SCOTUS! 😃!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...suits-n2580478

Comment

• From jhjimbo: "I remember the big thing on wheels, you stood in front of and pulled the curtain behind you. Then started pulling levers."

First time I voted, and several times after that, I went into a booth with a paper ballot, (several sheets worth), and an ink pad with a little X on a square shaft. You marked your choice with an X in a square, and put your completed ballot in a locked steel box.
            Maybe we should go back to a "simple" system like that, where cheating is not impossible, but a hell of a lot more difficult.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	126496336_3044942978940956_1383592638075432493_n.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	760770

Comment

• Powell says that Chavez got the voter technology from the CIA and has bribed Kemp and Raffensperger to fake the election results for Biden

Sidney Powell is Trump's lawyer and onetime assistant DA in a small town in TX, Kemp is Gov of Georgia, Raffensperger sec of state georgia. Chavez is a Venezuelan populist dead for many years. Guess he bribed from beyond the grave. No mention of Jody Foster or Fema camps.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	124772578_2926223434312354_5602857936283628868_o.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	760773

Comment

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                  Powell says that Chavez got the voter technology from the CIA and has bribed Kemp and Raffensperger to fake the election results for Biden

Sidney Powell is Trump's lawyer and onetime assistant DA in a small town in TX, Kemp is Gov of Georgia, Raffensperger sec of state georgia. Chavez is a Venezuelan populist dead for many years. Guess he bribed from beyond the grave. No mention of Jody Foster or Fema camps.
                  SmartMatic knows how to do it and I believe they control the counters from Germany.

Comment

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                    Powell says that Chavez got the voter technology from the CIA and has bribed Kemp and Raffensperger to fake the election results for Biden

Rock Rat you keep walking down the yellow brick road and may be the wizard can find you a brain ! Yes we can all play the childish sarcasm game. As far as what people used to do a guy used to help his dad with rental properties until he embarrassed his father so much by using some of the properties to use as his own bang shacks for his whores. His dad fired him! Oh his name is Joe Biden and he may have been elected president ! Say hi to the wizard for us and ask him for some heart as well! ( By the way that a true story about Joe ) It was told to me by his dads employer.

Comment

• Chairman of the FEC says that yes, fraud did occur and questions need to be answered.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020...283214-n283214

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                        Chairman of the FEC says that yes, fraud did occur and questions need to be answered.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020...283214-n283214
                        There is no FEC, it's not functioning as there haven't been enough members appointed to it to form a quorum since some times in 19. Normally the commission has two members from each party, one member from the apposing party has to agree to get things done. Now it's just two Republicans not chose for their independence.

Of course most people who follow politics know this, but if you'd just been reading CT at Redneck State you might not.

Comment

• I think when Sidney presents evidence in Court we will all know if there is any basis to go forward. She claims she has it, but what is the veracity ?

Comment

• At this point, I think those in the know, know that any possible change in the election would lead to a ‘war’ in America and will not go that route. I am not saying that it would not be correct to make the change if it was proven right to do so, but I don’t think the ‘powers to be’ would take the risk. The left would go stark crazy bezirk !! But then, it might allow us to remove a few of them.........!

Comment

• From jhjimbo: "She claims she has it, but what is the veracity?"

Jimbo, I would have to say Sidney herself is the veracity. She publicly stated that she never said anything she could not prove in court. Along with Rudy, Lin Wood, and multiple other very prominent and distinguished attorneys, they are taking the President's election fraud case pro bono. No hundreds of dollars per hour for billing. Not doing this for the money. These are not the kind of people who will put their professional lives and careers on the line if there is no substance in the case.

Comment

• Trump observers are obstructing the recount in Wisconsin.
                                Two of them had to be removed by the sheriff.

https://news.yahoo.com/wisconsin-off...214713368.html

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad