Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nra

Anyone live in battleground states?
    Has the NRA been active this election? I usually see ads but not this year.

American Hunter had state candidates ranked and graded in the last issue. Plus some big postcard flyers earlier.

Comment

I have seen nothing from the NRA , I guess they are dealing with internal problems. I still will stay a member because no matter how many other groups out there the NRA is the biggest dog in the fight.

Comment

I will stay a member of the NRA, but refuse to contribute one red cent until I get a decent explanation of why Wayne LaPierre is worth four and a half million per year, and why he isn't making huge contributions to the NRA/ILA. So far, none of the callers soliciting contributions have offered an explanation, and the last two or three just hung up.
        And, no, I haven't seen any action out of the NRA except articles and editorials in the American Rifleman, which costs them nothing.

Comment

The NRA printed a picture of Donald Trump on the cover of the American Rifleman.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
            I will stay a member of the NRA, but refuse to contribute one red cent until I get a decent explanation of why Wayne LaPierre is worth four and a half million per year, and why he isn't making huge contributions to the NRA/ILA. So far, none of the callers soliciting contributions have offered an explanation, and the last two or three just hung up.
            And, no, I haven't seen any action out of the NRA except articles and editorials in the American Rifleman, which costs them nothing.
            CRM, Any top executive of a Corporation the size of the NRA receive pay comparable to LaPiere.
            Last edited by jhjimbo; 11-06-2020, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
              I think that’s fair of you ! Being a member helps out a lot but being a blind go with the flow member is plain stupid .

Comment

A woman in a Michigan counting center was interviewed and she said she saw bundles of ballots come in and they were all for biden except a couple. Statically impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                  A woman in a Michigan counting center was interviewed and she said she saw bundles of ballots come in and they were all for biden except a couple. Statically impossible.
                  How many Trump voters did mail in ballots when the propaganda machines were telling everyone that mail in was fraud and they should all wait until election so they would have a good chance at spreading covid. Also many governors or legislatures fixed it so no votes could be counted before election day forcing them to be counted after. Deal with it.

Comment

No "battle ground" state here.
                    Not only is our soil and river RED, so is our blood and our voting!
                    Never thought I'd be so proud of Oklahoma!

Comment

From jhjimbo: "CRM, Any top executive of a Corporation the size of the NRA receive pay comparable to LaPiere."

In all fairness, Jimbo, I don't see the NRA as a "corporation". They are an organisation of sportsmen, shooting sports enthusiasts, and shooting sports promoters, who have morphed into a political entity whose specific interest is in preserving the original intent of the Second Amendment and expanding American's firearm rights.
                      In this, they have been mostly successful. However, under the stewardship of LaPierre, they have strayed away from the original intent of the NRA, and become more political, and a lot more "politically expedient" in their decisions of what to support, and what to ignore.
                      The NRA's constant pleas for funds from the rank and file members, compared to an executive VP making four and a half million per annum, plus expenses and perks, seems somewhat hypocritical, if not downright obscene.
                      In the light of all the honorary, unpaid positions held by serving board members, LaPierre's financial gain, and the constant requests for funds, the constant solicitations from life insurance, burial plans, travel insurance, all seem repugnant. I know he is getting some sort of endorsement fee from every vendor who associates itself with the NRA.
                      In short, I have stopped contributing until I see some changes made to the leadership.

Comment

Well stated crm, and ditto here.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                          No "battle ground" state here.
                          Not only is our soil and river RED, so is our blood and our voting!
                          Never thought I'd be so proud of Oklahoma!
                          You okies may need to build a wall if Texas get any worse😎

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

You okies may need to build a wall if Texas get any worse😎
                            It's not only the Californios, it's also that younger generation that's been indoctrinated in scrools by card carrying communist/union educators hell bent on turning the U.S. of A. into a North Venezuela.
                            Maduro will be so proud!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

It's not only the Californios, it's also that younger generation that's been indoctrinated in scrools by card carrying communist/union educators hell bent on turning the U.S. of A. into a North Venezuela.
                              Maduro will be so proud!
                              The total indoctrination of our school system, and our higher institutions of learning, will be a bigger issue than our loss of unbiased news ! Young people’s minds are like sponges, soaking up all the BS from their elders in positions of being held as ‘those who know’ ! Without info from opposing ‘minds’ to counter this radical approach, the conservative thought is lost. We are creeping toward a very dangerous future to an inescapable destination with a loss of America, if we are not already there !!! It is terrifying that there are so many people who think biden and his ilk are the answer.
                              Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 11-07-2020, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to South Dakota leads the way.
                                by FirstBubba
                                Best of my recollection lab12, Trump offered Nat'l Guard.
                                Wash and Ore governors said, "No way!"
                                Seattle, Portland mayors threw...
                                Today, 05:49 PM
                              • South Dakota leads the way.
                                by labrador12
                                South Dakota didn't lock down. South Dakota continued with open schools. South Dakota even held the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. South Dakota maintained...
                                02-27-2021, 07:10 PM
                              • Reply to March 4th came and went. Nobody died!
                                by crm3006
                                Doubt seriously if those were lurch's real medals he threw over the White House fence. After all, he can't say three words without saying "I served...
                                Today, 04:39 PM
                              • March 4th came and went. Nobody died!
                                by labrador12
                                Where was the revolution? MSNBC and Yahoo News called March 4th the end day. The horn head Neanderthals were supposed to come riding their mighty steeds...
                                Yesterday, 06:19 AM
                              • Reply to South Dakota leads the way.
                                by 99explorer
                                PigHunter's post count is now down to 5420 as he keeps deleting comments.
                                Given his history of point-cheating over at Outdoor Life, he is surely
                                Today, 04:12 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X