Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
    "... I took your advice and blocked the slimy nine and the red rodent, ..."

Welcome! It's pretty sad to rant and rave on a blog where nobody responds to you! LOL!
    I have them blocked alsoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

I don't believe they will pack the court. It's being used to excite an base that isn't really happy with Biden.

If they were to try something like that the next time republicans are in power they'll add 500 justices.
      That is the problem, after a few cycles we would be like Argentina

Comment

I have them blocked alsoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
        I have blocked several that do not post anything worth reading, off topic wrong information, or pivoting on a thread.
        The site is much more enjoyable without them. They know who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

I have blocked several that do not post anything worth reading, off topic wrong information, or pivoting on a thread.
          The site is much more enjoyable without them. They know who they are.
          jimbo don't like me. LOL! πŸ˜‰! I caught him and called his hand.

Comment

From Danbo: "Some of the cases that SCOTUS will hear next month. No 2A cases yet but I expect that to change."

We can only pray that the SOCTUS is not tied up for the next weeks or month after the November third election, trying to decide a winner. President Trump should win in such a landslide that it will be indisputable, but with rule changes, mail in voting, and the demoncrats well demonstrated, and practiced, propensity for cheating, I won't breathe easy until it is finally decided.

Comment

There seems to be a high degree of enthusiasm in the Trump camp.

https://news.yahoo.com/84-old-ohio-m...175342859.html

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                From Danbo: "Some of the cases that SCOTUS will hear next month. No 2A cases yet but I expect that to change."

We can only pray that the SOCTUS is not tied up for the next weeks or month after the November third election, trying to decide a winner. President Trump should win in such a landslide that it will be indisputable, but with rule changes, mail in voting, and the demoncrats well demonstrated, and practiced, propensity for cheating, I won't breathe easy until it is finally decided.
                '06, I heard today that the "Left" is claiming they "WILL NOT" accept the election results if they "think" it "may be" tainted.
                I think that means, "We (D's) will win. Even if we have to cheat!"

I honestly think there is going to be a "Red Wave" like has never been seen.

Comment

Violence already in Philadelphia as a african is shot by police. People don't realize a knife can be thrown from some distance with amazing accuracy - justified shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post

They will have Time to do both. I'm watching the Young case in the ninth circuit.

Comment

When have the dimwits accepted an election loss?

Jim- The Philadelphia shooting was justified 100 percent.
                      If you pull a knife or any other weapon on law enforcement bad thing are going to happen.

The problem is the truth doesn't seem to matter anymore.

Comment

In re Young vs State of Hawaii, the law is clear. It is his Constitutional right under the Second Amendment. I actually see no reason for any law placing any restriction on the carrying of a firearm, or other weapon, other than by convicted felons, and those who are mentally deficient. The Second Amendment is unambiguous, even though courts, and judges, have attempted to twist its meaning since it was written.

"We argue that contemporary understandings of the word β€œbear” are synonymous with β€œcarry,” and that it was not limited to a military context. We also survey early colonial laws and show that carrying was common and legal. Finally, we discuss how individual Founders, such as John Adams and Thomas Jefferson, carried weapons for self protection.

The history is clear: arms were borne by common people for self‐​defense, and the Second Amendment protects that right. The Ninth Circuit should follow the panel decision, overrule the district court, and protect Young’s right to defend himself."

Comment

"... Violence already in Philadelphia as a african is shot by police. ..."

Has the U.S. been invaded by Africa? πŸ€”?
                          When and where?

Comment

When have the dimwits accepted an election loss?

Jim- The Philadelphia shooting was justified 100 percent.
                            If you pull a knife or any other weapon on law enforcement bad thing are going to happen.

The problem is the truth doesn't seem to matter anymore.
                            "Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains taken to bring it to light" George Washington

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

"Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains taken to bring it to light" George Washington
                              Really?

So, you have me blocked? Guess then this won't bother you.

Obama's and HRC's treachery were brought to light about Benghazi!
                              NOTHING!
                              Obama's and HRC's treachery were brought to light about the "Arab Spring"!
                              NOTHING!
                              Biden's treasonous, treacherous, influence peddling in the Ukraine, Russia AND China have ALL been brought to light!
                              NOTHING!
                              ...and the s.o.b. is RUNNING FOR POTUS!

Sorry jhjimbo! Washington was right! But it only applies in a society that values "truth"!
                              Liberals and Democrats thrive on deceit and falsehoods.

Truth thrives with trust. Think about that one jhjimbo!

Comment

...and Trump is the model of truth, esp. about contagious diseases.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 2020 Deer season. Quick rundown
                                  by dewman
                                  All right PH! Living up to your avatar. Meat in the freezer. Looks like a good eating size. Christmas ham .πŸ—πŸ‘€βš‘οΈ=πŸ–&πŸ₯“
                                  Today, 06:52 PM
                                • 2020 Deer season. Quick rundown
                                  by dewman
                                  opening morning I was in the woods atop a ridge where thicket grew along a fence. Around 7:30 a doe came jogging by at maybe 50yds followed by a year...
                                  11-26-2020, 09:14 AM
                                • Reply to Voter Fraud
                                  by 99explorer
                                  Bubba -
                                  Using your line of reasoning, unless medical examiners have autopsied every single solitary death, there is absolutely no certainty that
                                  Today, 06:29 PM
                                • Voter Fraud
                                  by bowhunter75richard
                                  For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
                                  11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
                                • Reply to Voter Fraud
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Unless Medical Examiners have autopsied every single solitary COVID-19 death, there is absolutely NO certainty that any of the 200k plus deaths can actually...
                                  Today, 05:43 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X