Rest Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest Easy

Rest easy 2nd amendment, you are safe now - for the time being.

You referring to this?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen...y-barrett-vote

Comment

Let's not forget to thank "Dirty" Harry Reid (D-NV). 😉!
      Had Dirty Harry not kicked in the "nuclear option", Barrett would have needed at least 67 votes to confirm.

...and the Fat Lady ain't sung yet!

I won't rest easy until Trump is reelected.

Comment

Depends. My main worry is my AR and the 30 round magazine. The supremes might let it go the state by state route like they seem to be doing now. I don't want to register anything.

I like Gorsuch a lot, Kavanaugh ok, and Barret from what I've seen, but if they start messing with health care, or minimum wages or workplace protections I won't be so happy.

I know left wing civil rights lawyers who have had cases in front of Gorsuch and they loved him, said the guy is smart, does his homework, and is fair. By the book kind of guy.

Comment

I'm telling you, if Biden wins, we all lose!
          We're not out of the woods yet!

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2020/10/2...acking-n269995

Even Pelosi is getting into the fray!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reagan...ourts-n2578831
          Last edited by FirstBubba; 10-27-2020, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Best way to take the heat off AR type rifles is to show more pictures of AR's with game taken in various hunting articles, show more AR's in the hands of women and add various stocks to show them more 'conventual' The industry needs to change the conception of the AR's in the minds of non gun people.

Comment

Amy Barrett's confirmation to SCOTUS actually made the court 5-4 again. CJ john roberts is a very unpredictable vote, and has come up with some incredible rulings. Let us not forget the convoluted way he ruled on obummercare, making it a TAX, and gifting our nation with an incredible loss of private healthcare and an increase in medical costs across the board.
              I really don't know if the man is paid off, is so violently anti-Trump that he rules out of spite, or that he is in fact the john roberts on the epstein flight logs and is being threatened with exposure.
              I do know that many of his contemporaries and colleagues, not to mention serious legal and constitutional scholars, such as Mark Levin, are puzzled and outraged by some of his (roberts), past rulings.
              Last edited by crm3006; 10-27-2020, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Since you mention it jimbo, I have posted photos of kills with AR's.
                I was chastised by 99explorer for posting pictures of dead animals and no one else seemed overly concerned.
                Sadly, quite a few here still view the MSR as a "passing fad" with no real "sport hunting" value.

Move away from the varmint/.223 facade and the newer calibers are very capable.

Comment

"I was chastised by 99explorer"

#1 Bubba, I was bitten by a mosquito a couple of days ago that bothered me a whole lot more than being chastised by 99explorer. I took your advice and blocked the slimy nine and the red rodent, and I enjoy the blog a lot more, and don't have spikes in my BP, but I am sure I sacrifice a few belly laughs, too.

Comment

I am most pleased with the Barrett confirmation, now we only need to see the fallout from the D’s. With the reelection of Trump, probably not too much to be concerned with in the way of dirty tricks, but I do not trust the dimwits not to cheat, lie or whatever in their revenge ! If biden is actually leading in the polls, there must not be too many people paying attention to the D’s agenda ! Or, total hate has fried the one brain cell they have.

Comment

They know IF Trump wins and holds the Senate and picks up some down ticket it will mean the end of the Dem party for at least ten years if not more.

Comment

Even if the Democrats take the White House and the Senate, it will still take 60 Senate votes to kill the filibuster, because of the filibuster!
                        So the court-packing threat is not a real cause for concern.
                        Am I wrong?

Comment

"... I took your advice and blocked the slimy nine and the red rodent, ..."

Welcome! It's pretty sad to rant and rave on a blog where nobody responds to you! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                            I'm telling you, if Biden wins, we all lose!
                            We're not out of the woods yet!

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2020/10/2...acking-n269995

Even Pelosi is getting into the fray!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reagan...ourts-n2578831
                            I don't believe they will pack the court. It's being used to excite an base that isn't really happy with Biden.

If they were to try something like that the next time republicans are in power they'll add 500 justices.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sco...ction-day/amp/

Some of the cases that SCOTUS will hear next month. No 2A cases yet but I expect that to change.

Trump 2020

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad