Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's after Trump?

No doubt, Trump will prevail Nov 4th.
    There is no more FDR and Congress eventually enforced the laws restricting a president to a 2 term limit. Good enough!
    I don't WANT another FDR "regime"!

Trump can't run again on 2024. We all KNOW the (D)'s will be diving even deeper into the cesspool of divisiveness to attempt to get rid of Trump.
    Who, pray tell, can conservative Americans turn to in 2024 that will bยก+ch slap the (D)'s the way Trump has?
    I like Pence, but I fear he'll revert back to that conservative Mr. Niceguy that allowed the (D)'s to run roughshod over Americans!

Don Jr.?
    Eric?
    Ted Cruz?
    Trey Gowdy?
    Jim Jordan?

Your thoughts!

I think Joe Biden is after Trump, and a lot sooner than you think.

Comment

Too soon for the victory dance.

Comment

I think either Ted Cruz or Trey Gowdy would sufficiently get the attention of the dimwits !

Comment

I voted for Ted Cruz in the 2016 GOP primary election. Good man.
          But Trump cast suspicion on his citizenship, and started a rumor that Cruz's father was in on the Kennedy assassination.
          Last edited by 99explorer; 10-22-2020, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
            Too soon for the victory dance.
            Valid point!

But since Trump can't run again, who would you like to see running in '24? ...and the name doesn't have to be from my list.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
              I think either Ted Cruz or Trey Gowdy would sufficiently get the attention of the dimwits !
              How about the Collins guy from GA or maybe Cotton from AR?

Comment

Speculation is good mental exercise, but I think it's way too early to worry about the next one while fraught with worry about the crap surrounding this one.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                  No doubt, Trump will prevail Nov 4th.
                  There is no more FDR and Congress eventually enforced the laws restricting a president to a 2 term limit. Good enough!
                  I don't WANT another FDR "regime"!

Trump can't run again on 2024. We all KNOW the (D)'s will be diving even deeper into the cesspool of divisiveness to attempt to get rid of Trump.
                  Who, pray tell, can conservative Americans turn to in 2024 that will bยก+ch slap the (D)'s the way Trump has?
                  I like Pence, but I fear he'll revert back to that conservative Mr. Niceguy that allowed the (D)'s to run roughshod over Americans!

Don Jr.?
                  Eric?
                  Ted Cruz?
                  Trey Gowdy?
                  Jim Jordan?

Your thoughts!

FB what is wrong with Pence? His debate performance against Harris was very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

FB what is wrong with Pence? His debate performance against Harris was very good.
                    I like Pence, danbo. But Pence IS a career politician.
                    Career (R) pols have a tendency to revert to "Mr. Nice Guy" when the (D)'s start throwing their hissy fits.
                    Trump has shown us you can't molly coddle those people. (Pelosi, Schumer)
                    We don't need another "Dubya" who doesn't want to hurt anybody's feelings.
                    IF Pence runs, we'll see what kind of personality he has.

Comment

You all should put some money in the betting markets, you could more than double your money in less than 2 weeks.

Comment

There may be more to Mike Pence than is readily apparent. As Danbo pointed out, his debate performance against Harris was very good. Sometimes those Mr. Nice Guys have a soft way of speaking, and a will of iron. Like Pig Hunter said, too early for a victory dance, and I think, too early to speculate.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 8.59.11 AM.png
Views:	37
Size:	430.0 KB
ID:	757892
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 8.59.29 AM.png
Views:	22
Size:	606.0 KB
ID:	757893

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 2020 Deer season. Quick rundown
                            by fitch270
                            That'll work PH. Impressions of the TSX load?
                            Today, 07:47 PM
                          • 2020 Deer season. Quick rundown
                            by dewman
                            opening morning I was in the woods atop a ridge where thicket grew along a fence. Around 7:30 a doe came jogging by at maybe 50yds followed by a year...
                            11-26-2020, 09:14 AM
                          • Reply to 2020 Deer season. Quick rundown
                            by dewman
                            All right PH! Living up to your avatar. Meat in the freezer. Looks like a good eating size. Christmas ham .๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ‘€โšก๏ธ=๐Ÿ–&๐Ÿฅ“
                            Today, 06:52 PM
                          • Reply to Voter Fraud
                            by 99explorer
                            Bubba -
                            Using your line of reasoning, unless medical examiners have autopsied every single solitary death, there is absolutely no certainty that
                            Today, 06:29 PM
                          • Voter Fraud
                            by bowhunter75richard
                            For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
                            11-06-2020, 08:01 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X