Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

Dude, you are committed!
    All that goes back to movers and relocators in Mumbai or buying real counterfeit bancnotes and passports. It's like collecting stamps, how many can there be?

Comment

What goes on with our country is important to me. I just don’t spend time on public forums whether it be one like this or on social media talking about it.
      I use forums for posting about shooting and hunting.
      i’m glad you enjoy my crazy handguns. If I had more time, my Rifles might get a little more attention

Comment

Well don't hold back. The members here will go crazy about rifle use.

Comment

I just don't shoot rifles much, so I don't have much to post about them. I have shown several of my comp rifles. I have several custom field/hunting/comp rifles as well. Most don't even have scopes on them currently.
          Rifles: AR-15 223, Custom LH 6.5x47 Lapua (Krieger 8T) with McRee stock, LH custom 6XC (Proof Research carbon wrapped 8T) with McMillan A-5 stock, LH Custom action 28 Nosler (Brux 8.5 T) lightweight hunting rifle with a Manners stock. Factory Tikka LH 6.5x55 Swede (wood stock). All have brakes with the exception of the Tikka.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie View Post
            I just don't shoot rifles much, so I don't have much to post about them. I have shown several of my comp rifles. I have several custom field/hunting/comp rifles as well. Most don't even have scopes on them currently.
            Rifles: AR-15 223, Custom LH 6.5x47 Lapua (Krieger 8T) with McRee stock, LH custom 6XC (Proof Research carbon wrapped 8T) with McMillan A-5 stock, LH Custom action 28 Nosler (Brux 8.5 T) lightweight hunting rifle with a Manners stock. Factory Tikka LH 6.5x55 Swede (wood stock). All have brakes with the exception of the Tikka.
            You have taken the knowledge and experience of the use compition firearms far beyond my ken and into the field. Well done.

Comment

Plus my two F-Class rifles....

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

You have taken the knowledge and experience of the use competition firearms far beyond my ken and into the field. Well done.
                Thank you.
                I have fun, and I have been blessed with many toys, but especially friends in the shooting and hunting world.

Comment

It looks like somebody in administration took action and cleaned out the spam.
                  What a relief.

Comment

Had to block 2 more that came on late last night.

Make that 3.
                    Last edited by franchi20; 11-21-2020, 09:58 AM.

Comment

When you block someone that only blocks them from seeing your posts and you from seeing theirs. The moderator has the way to totally remove them - don't know if they can then return.

Comment

I don't want to see the spam, and I certainly don't give a fat rat's as if they see my posts! What gets me is after blocking them, it still shows up in the forum and subject.

Who cares if a sfit head who promotes magic spells for occult purposes, divorce prevention or approval, or wants to give advice on how get to out of Delhi can see how a SD pheasant hunt turned out?
                        Last edited by franchi20; 11-21-2020, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                          When you block someone that only blocks them from seeing your posts and you from seeing theirs. The moderator has the way to totally remove them - don't know if they can then return.
                          That's wrong, because jimbo has me blocked.
                          I can see everything he does. He can't see what I post.
                          I have the stone rodent and the pre '00 Ford blocked (ignore list). I can't and don't care to see their drivel.

....and even then, I would not want a "moderator" censoring posts!

Comment

We might be looking at different things. I meant ignore. When I do it to a poster, pages of crap disappear.

Keep an eye on a member online now that joined 9-10 with a funny looking name. Prolly ignore before 8 AM tomorrow. Insidious bastidges lay get in, lay low and strike after the clean.
                            Last edited by franchi20; 11-21-2020, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
                              I don't want to see the spam, and I certainly don't give a fat rat's as if they see my posts! What gets me is after blocking them, it still shows up in the forum and subject.

Who cares if a sfit head who promotes magic spells for occult purposes, divorce prevention or approval, or wants to give advice on how to out of Delhi can see how a SD pheasant hunt turned out?
                              I don't think they are all that concerned with a SD pheasant hunt! LOL!
                              I think it's a "bot".

The spammer plugs in a new user name and hits the "GO" button.

I can't imagine that what they're hawking can be very profitable, so maybe it's a "phishing" expedition.
                              Who knows?
                              But I'm getting tired of them too!
                              I haven't counted, but there are well over a hundred on my ignore list.

Comment

It looks like we now have the spam under control.
                                Probably a full-time job for somebody.
                                Thank you.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad