Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So.....demoncrats ain't coming for your guns? Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

Good article rat. Unfortunately, 2020 Democrats are into the Green Nude Eel, Russian Collusion, Impeachment for doing what Biden did, giving Hunter a get out of jail card, and no punishment for any leftest for anything ever. These guys can do anything! There is literally nothing I'd put past them. Sanity isn't an option for Democrats at this point. They want us humiliated and dead. End of story.
    Wether it's Biden or Harris or our House and Senate, the Democrats in control could care less about impeachment, Hunter Biden, or making life hard for the Rs. All they want is a quick return to big quarterly profits, and a stable predictable environment for international corporations to thrive. If they have to throw some bones to the AOC side of the Democratic Party they will, and the easiest bones to throw are Critical Race Theory, not guns. They'll do things that don't cost them votes. Lots of black women corporate executives to send jobs and business to China. Does it matter what color a Goldman Sacks employee is or who they sleep with?

The Green New Deal in it's final form will be hundreds of billions in crony capitalism paid to the green portion of the same old large companies. For working people maybe a lot of money to big Ag in exchange for tiny increases in food stamps. Same thing for 45 years.

Comment

If they have the GA Senators, there will not be an Election in 2022, or 2024 if there is one it will be rigged and put in their candidate. The Republican Party will be insignificant.

Comment

With the importance of the Georgia Senate vote, I can not for the life of me understand there being some R’s who are claiming the vote should be boycotted. What ever purpose that would serve escapes me ! I sure hope there is not that much stupidity amongst too many voters.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump's pardon blitz
          by crm3006
          This from whiny nine, political ignoramus: "Even if the Senate fails to achieve the super majority vote necessary to convict, they will surely get...
          Today, 11:53 AM
        • Trump's pardon blitz
          by Ontario Honker Hunter
          I can maybe understand Trump pardoning some of his cronies in jail, but the Detroit mayor who's in jail for corruption and two rappers convicted of federal...
          01-20-2021, 10:02 AM
        • Reply to Amazon comes out against mail in voting
          by crm3006
          Has anyone actually seen any evidence that any of china joe bite-me's EOs have physically taken effect? Anybody live close enough or have a source that...
          Today, 11:43 AM
        • Amazon comes out against mail in voting
          by Pmacc60
          Amazon.com Inc ask the National Labor relations board to consider having workers vote in person, rather then vote by mail on a proposal to form a union...
          01-23-2021, 07:09 AM
        • Reply to Amazon comes out against mail in voting
          by Pmacc60
          Rock Rat , read HR1 and tell me you agree , source one for the future unfair illegal and Unconstitutional elections. The disgrace you say doesn't exi...
          Today, 09:13 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X