Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you thought you seen or heard about a big foot or sasquatch in your area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you thought you seen or heard about a big foot or sasquatch in your area?

How many of you thought you seen or heard about a big foot or sasquatch in your area?

There was a story on The History Channel's Monster Quest about a Big Foot being sighted about 1 hour north of where I live. It was sighted in Staples, MN

Comment

No, but I hope to see one some day

Comment

>sighted about 1 hour north of where I live

jhed67, you sure that wasnt the night you were out whooping and hollering and wearing your ghillie suit?

Comment

There have been many sightings in Michigan's upper lower. They once showed sighting locations on google maps, but they aren't there anymore.

Comment

They used to talk about a "skunk ape" out in the Florida Everglades, but I haven't heard about it for a while. I guess it was just a "snowbird" bigfoot down here on a winter vacation.

Comment

I don't own a ghillie suit or go out whooping and hollering, as I said, I saw the story on the history channel.

Comment

Monster Quest had a show on the "Boggy Creek Monster"/Big Foot here in Ark. recently. Just south of where I hunt. No sighting by ny "camp" though.

Comment

I just saw a story the other day where a "Sasquach Research Group" from VA is investigating near Davis, WV. No sightings, just odd footprints and feces.

Comment

Dude I iknow big foot is funny to talk about but... THERE IS NO SUCH THING.

Comment

Hey jhed67, hang around a while & you'll get used to Fudd's sense of humor. You sound insulted, but you would grow some thick skin in a hurry if you hung around with the guys I hunt with. Why don't you go out whooping & hollering? Don't knock it til you try it. All you need is a ghillie suit and a bottle of Jack Daniels--when the bottle is half empty, you'll figure out the rest.

Comment

Ghillie Suit: $90
                        Bottle of JD: $20
                        Sense of Humor: Priceless

Comment

I know Bigfoot exists, I was married to her for 15 years. She was a real pretty, nice girl to start out but transformed into this beast that I finally kicked to the curb.... Believe me, the are a mean critter...

Comment

I have to thank green bird29 for this question. It was fun. I almost bust a gut when I read Armchair Outfitter's comment. Kenton, I feel your pain. I once knew a guy that married a gal that looked like bigfoot, but he knew that going in. I've seen that beauty into the beast transformation--that's ugly.

Comment

jhed67, take it easy there, just throwing in some humor. Sorry.

>Monster Quest had a show on the
                              >"Boggy Creek Monster"/Big Foot
                              >here in Ark.

that was a good one, the accounts of the guy who got so scared after running into the monster was real good. As they said, that was one time there was a true believer sure enough, I believe the whole family pulled up and left town.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad