Election less than a month away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Pollsters and analysts increasingly predict a 1980-style landslide for Biden and Democrats.

https://news.yahoo.com/pollsters-ana...184029960.html

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
        What is possible on this land , in Joes state what is possible is no GM plant , always ranked second in the nation for productivity and quality . Upgraded for the technology of the future! No Chrysler plant , torn down with all its job. They built the Durango sent to Mexico. No NVF in Delaware or Valero or Hercules and the selling of the crown jewel of Delaware business the DuPont company sold to Dow. Jobs lost sent to Mexico and China. All the plants that supported those companies as well. Today I will take pictures of today’s Delaware , Joe Biden’s Delaware and show real life Joe Biden’s future! Today Rock Rat you can go on being a clown and uninformed about reality. You , Honk and 99 hate Trump but the true corrupt , inept candidate for president of the United States is Joe Biden. So Rock Rat troll these guys , I know you and 99’s game , at least Honk is real you two are clowns ! Very funny assholes because if Joe get elected the jokes on all of us !

Comment

The only needed comeback remark to a biden presidency is : Take a close look at, and understand the D’s agenda !!

Forget about the candidate and the VP !
          The agenda, in itself, tells you what is in store for the American people !!!

I do not care how biden comes across in his portrayal as a candidate, he will personally have nothing to do regarding the change of agenda !

This election puts America on the brink of ruination as the America many of us have known and loved !

Comment

"... This election puts America on the brink of ruination as the America many of us have known and loved ! ..."

The "ONLY" truth Obama campaigned on!

"I want to fundamentally change America as we know it!"

Comment

I wish you guys wouldn't get so het up. You'll pop an artery with blood pressure and all. Biden won't be the ruination of America any more than Trump was. Well, maybe a little less, maybe a a little more, we'll see.

This all started back with Sir Ronny in 1980, we've passed by tons of opportunities to get upset. Clinton proved Democrats could do it too, and a lot more efficiently, with a good ol boy accent no less, that guy sure did chase the skirt eh? Oh, I skipped Bush's dad, but he, and Bush, and Obama, and now Trump, and tomorrow Biden are all about shipping jobs out and consumer goods in for you to buy, and profits to Wall Street.

Nice video for the Biden campaign dontcha think? Starts with that big ol American flag, follows up with an "aw shucks" voice over and plenty of people shots to be inclusive of everyone. Pmacc be honest now, how many times did you vote for Biden?

Comment

Trump just posted his own video of the 60 minutes interview. The vid is fairly honest so far in that it's not cut or spliced, I only watched 5+ minutes, the vid goes on for a half hour, have to do some work today. I will say Trump was trying to give his regular BS and totally fudging the numbers, and he probably gets away with that 99% of the time but the interviewer was calling him out on his lies, and he probably didn't like that.

Interesting that he believes an honest observer would support him in his lies. The tape is presented honestly without editing.

I'll have to watch the rest, I guess she refuses to acknowledge the biden lap top thing might just have some validity. Like because he doesn't deny any of it. Most of journalism is neoliberal leaning.
                Last edited by rock rat; 10-22-2020, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                  "... This election puts America on the brink of ruination as the America many of us have known and loved ! ..."

The "ONLY" truth Obama campaigned on!

"I want to fundamentally change America as we know it!"
                  That is mostly what we get with diversity, people who do not really understand the American spirit, loyalty and what we truly love this country for !! Too many bring their own beliefs and want them instilled into our way of life. I love what the leader of Australia told immigrants; “these are our laws, if you don’t like them, get the hell out” ! Should also go for our way of life !

Comment

.....”biden won’t be the ruination of America......” !

This as stated by the 🐀 ! It is not biden we fear, it’s the ef’d up agenda of his damn party that should scare anyone who is able to understand consequences of stupidity !!!

Comment

There is also a wee bit of conservative-leaning news media, if you've ever seen a media bias chart.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad