Election less than a month away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
    Below is total deaths per million population. Sweden isn't the highest, but they are up there in the top 10 and mostly worse than surrounding countries. Might want to give a think about whatever source of info you are using. Statistics don't lie but liars use statistics and there's plenty of goofy stats being tossed around.

Click image for larger version Name:	Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 9.51.46 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	177.7 KB ID:	756265
    Did "yo momma" buy you some new crayons? ...or is that what's left of the ones you didn't eat?

Comment

# 1 Bubba, is there anything in Crayolas that might cause mental retardation if eaten in quantity? Some other astute blogger has suggested ingestion of paint chips as the cause ot the slimy bandicoot's mental decline into drooling and babbling, but I had never considered crayons. That might be a distinct possibility.

Comment

(Reuters) - Michigan will prohibit the open carrying of firearms at polling stations, clerk's offices and other places where absentee ballots are tabulated to prevent voter intimidation, state officials said on Friday.

https://news.yahoo.com/michigan-ban-...174739394.html

Tough break for Trump.

Comment

Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch has been telling close associates that he believes Joe Biden will win the election in a landslide, and that Trump is his own worst enemy.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-ne...-win-for-biden

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
            # 1 Bubba, is there anything in Crayolas that might cause mental retardation if eaten in quantity? Some other astute blogger has suggested ingestion of paint chips as the cause ot the slimy bandicoot's mental decline into drooling and babbling, but I had never considered crayons. That might be a distinct possibility.
            I don't think there is anything that toxic in crayons.... but ingesting enough wax can bring on constipation which causes a "s#¡tty" outlook.
            I think rock roach's momma used to feed him canning wax for snacks.

Ol 99?
            I think the best part of him his momma washed out of the sheets.

Comment

• Eric Trump on Saturday tweeted an image of an imposing property he claims Joe Biden owns and is possible evidence of corruption by the Biden family.
              • Chip off the old block.
              https://news.yahoo.com/eric-trump-tr...114818946.html

Comment

President Donald Trump ridiculed his Democratic rival Joe Biden on the campaign trail on Sunday by saying that if elected, Biden would "listen to the scientists" when it came to handling the coronavirus.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-tried-a...095836609.html

Comment

With only two weeks left until Election Day, Joe Biden’s lead over President Trump has widened to 11 percentage points — Biden’s biggest margin among likely voters to date.

https://news.yahoo.com/yahoo-news-yo...175644323.html

The president has struggled to rebound over the past three weeks from a widely panned first debate performance and a COVID-19 outbreak that sent him to the hospital and sickened others in and around the White House. Yet the main reason Trump appears to have fallen even further behind Biden in recent days is that coronavirus cases are peaking just as the campaign is coming to a close.
                  Last edited by 99explorer; 10-19-2020, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Joe Biden is reportedly considering former Senator Jeff Flake and other Republicans for cabinet level positions in his administration.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-reporte...182159332.html

In 2017 when announcing his decision not to run for reelection, Flake slammed Trump’s “flagrant disregard for truth or decency, the reckless provocations, most often for the pettiest and most personal reasons”.

Last edited by 99explorer; 10-20-2020, 07:42 PM.

Comment

I just got through watching Trump's rally in Erie, Pennsylvania as he was warning the people that if Joe Biden is elected president, he will ban fracking and abolish the state of Pennsylvania.
                      Now that would scare me if I were a Pennsylvanian, not knowing what happens to the people of a state that gets abolished!

Comment

For the record, Biden is not opposed to fracking in general, just new fracking on public land.
                        Almost all fracking takes place on private land.

Comment

Democrats are quick to point out that when Trump took office, he was handed an economy on the rise. Prior to the pandemic, job gains under Trump, while strong, trailed those tallied in the final months of Barack Obama’s second term. Biden, meanwhile, has frequently made the case that Trump’s inept handling of the pandemic has worsened the impact on public health and the economy.

https://news.yahoo.com/in-closing-pi...205804554.html

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                            For the record, Biden is not opposed to fracking in general, just new fracking on public land.
                            Almost all fracking takes place on private land.
                            Biden has said he will end America's use of fossil fuels. Fracking included I must assume.

Comment

Anything that biden tells us, needs to be taken with a grain of salt ! He will not be in power long enough, and then harris, AOC and the rest of the squad will dictate to us ‘deplorable’ what we will live under ! I think even the dimwits know that this is still not the time for a black woman president to be elected. But they can move one into the WH as a replacement to an elected male ! I would put nothing past them !!

Comment

Lol if 99 doesn’t read that about Biden he would never think about that. Now if somewhere on yahoo it’s posted 99 will figure that out then ignore it and find something else to bash Trump with.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad