No announcement yet.

Election less than a month away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From jhjimbo; "Went to the Dentist today, got two undecided women to vote for Trump. Must have been my MAGA mask or could be my good looks."

Congratulations on the two undecided women, don't know how anyone could still be undecided by now!
    PS-Almost positive it was the MAGA mask, unless the ladies were sight impaired!

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
      Went to the Dentist today, got two undecided women to vote for Trump. Must have been my MAGA mask or could be my good looks.
      Jim whenever I am out and about, anyone tries to talk politics to me I do my best to either get away, or agree without agreeing to whatever they are saying. Only one's I'll actually agree with are the ones saying every one of them are a bunch of crooks, cause they are.

That said, if anyone has a mind to, here is a video of a bunch of the numbers crunchers at 538 giving their best shot at how Trump has a possibility of winning at his chances which now stand at around 14% of the time. Fourteen percent is not zero, and if one believes in probability you have to allow for the chance Trump can win. You're not playing with a six shooter with one chamber filled, now it's a seven shooter. https://fivethirtyeight.com/videos/h...n-re-election/

Comment

A federal court has blocked the reallocation of military funds toward the construction of the great Trump wall.
        Not good news on the eve of a reelection campaign while new promises are being made.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Jim whenever I am out and about, anyone tries to talk politics to me I do my best to either get away, or agree without agreeing to whatever they are saying. Only one's I'll actually agree with are the ones saying every one of them are a bunch of crooks, cause they are.

That said, if anyone has a mind to, here is a video of a bunch of the numbers crunchers at 538 giving their best shot at how Trump has a possibility of winning at his chances which now stand at around 14% of the time. Fourteen percent is not zero, and if one believes in probability you have to allow for the chance Trump can win. You're not playing with a six shooter with one chamber filled, now it's a seven shooter. https://fivethirtyeight.com/videos/h...n-re-election/
          We'll see.

Comment

Rock -
            You might try wearing a shirt like this.

Comment

It looks like Trump got caught on another lie, big time, in quoting Dr. Fauci out of context praising Trump's handling of the pandemic in a campaign ad.
              Trump doesn't seem to foresee the consequences of his actions.

President Trump pressed his attack on Dr. Anthony Fauci on Tuesday, after his campaign declined to take down an ad quoting the country’s leading infectious disease expert that Fauci himself said was misleading.

In the campaign ad released last week, Fauci is quoted as saying, “I can’t imagine ... that anybody could be doing more,” with the context of the ad making it seem as if he was praising Trump’s response to the coronavirus pandemic. The longtime head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases issued a statement asking for the ad to be taken down. “The comments attributed to me without my permission in the GOP campaign ad were taken out of context from a broad statement I made months ago about the efforts of federal public health officials” — not about Trump, specifically, he said.

Comment

In repudiating the ad, Dr. Fauci is not only canceling out the benefit of the false compliment, he is painting the president as a bold-faced liar.
                Last edited by 99explorer; 10-13-2020, 06:00 PM.

Comment

I just got another fund-raiser email from Donald Trump, and he has some new nicknames for his opponents, as follows:

"Slow Joe and Phony Kamala are floundering. We’re THREE WEEKS out from Election Day and after their pathetic performances at both debates, they’re going downhill fast."

I guess he doesn't need any help from me:-))
                  Let the celebrations begin!

Comment

Commenting on the lack of civility that Trump has brought to Washington, Mitt Romney said that, as the November election nears, he is "troubled" by the American political landscape, which he argues has transformed from a place of "spirited debate" into a "vile, vituperative, hate-filled morass that is unbecoming of any free nation."

https://news.yahoo.com/mitt-romney-d...151000316.html

Comment

Memories of more cordial times in Washington.

Comment

anyone up for a little wager? I bet Biden wins, if he does, you end every comment with "I love the look of Hillary Clinton in yoga tights when viewed from behind", if Trump wins I'll end with something similar of your choice.

Easy bet, if you believe in your candidate.

Comment

As a businessman, Donald Trump ran 6 businesses that declared bankruptcy because they couldn’t pay their bills. As the president running for a second term, Trump is repeating some of the mistakes he made as a businessman and risking the downfall of yet another venture: his own political operation.

https://news.yahoo.com/were-watching...171903858.html

Comment

President Donald Trump’s campaign is making a closing argument that he has “saved Christianity,” a blasphemous claim that in reality is aimed at getting people of faith to save him.

The truth is, Donald Trump can’t win without the overwhelming support of Christians —support he does not deserve.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-hasn-t-...120037217.html

Comment

Psychiatrist Judith Herman: Trump’s collapse in the polls has “undeniably” made him more “dangerous”

https://news.yahoo.com/psychiatrist-...090001788.html

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                                From jhjimbo; "Went to the Dentist today, got two undecided women to vote for Trump. Must have been my MAGA mask or could be my good looks."

Congratulations on the two undecided women, don't know how anyone could still be undecided by now!
                                PS-Almost positive it was the MAGA mask, unless the ladies were sight impaired!
                                No, it's not the mask. The interesting thing is at my advance age (birthday today) , how the women like to brush their tits up against you. They think at this age we are harmless - he he he, surprise!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to MSM Lying
                                  by WA Mtnhunter
                                  Well, Q apparently ended with a whimper, if it ever existed at all.....
                                  Today, 01:02 AM
                                • MSM Lying
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  The MSM keeps lying by saying all the Courts did not find any illegality and the Election was fair.

How do they know, not one Court...
                                  01-17-2021, 03:58 PM
                                • Reply to Apologies
                                  by fitch270
                                  It’s a meme old man, quit being such a wet blanket.
                                  Today, 12:21 AM
                                • Apologies
                                  by Pmacc60
                                  I must apologize to Honk, Rock Rat and 99 ! Today I watched and really listened to the inauguration and commentary on ABC. I realize I am a White Suprematist...
                                  Yesterday, 08:22 PM
                                • Reply to Apologies
                                  by 99explorer
                                  Fitch -
                                  It's not the 1,000 guests that they are worried about.
                                  It's the Trump crazies that stormed the capitol building two weeks ago that
                                  Today, 12:07 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X