No announcement yet.

Debate #2: new rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumor has it that Trump will be bringing a bullhorn to the final debate tonight in Nashville, so he will not have to depend on an open microphone to be heard when he is interrupting.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      I just checked and there are currently 49 users online at the Outdoor Life site.
      But no political topics in the "Other" forum.
      We currently have 400 users online here at Field & Stream.
      Just sayin.'
      I've wondered about the guests on the Q&A site. I think it includes visitors to the main page who never see the Q&A. It's an overall count of who is surfing F&S.
      Last edited by franchi20; 10-22-2020, 09:03 PM. Reason: Grammatical error

Comment

Trump did real well, Biden didn't blow it.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

I've wondered about the guests on the Q&A site. I think it includes visitors to the main page who never see the Q&A. It's an overall count of who is surfing F&S.
          Pure and simple, "Yes sir."

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

Just go to your account and sign out and you can see what a guest sees.

Comment

Home run Trump hit it out of the park!!!!!

Biden falters. Biden wants to shutdown oil industry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Biden falters late has trouble keeping it together. All he could come up with is race.

Trumps debate prep and shutting down microphones hurt rambling Joe badly.

When Biden tried to blame Russia for his sons leaky laptop Trump didn't get angry he laughed.. Booom. HomerunπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Trump has this well in hand. 5 rallies a day no until Election Day.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
                Home run Trump hit it out of the park!!!!!

Biden falters. Biden wants to shutdown oil industry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Biden falters late has trouble keeping it together. All he could come up with is race.

Trumps debate prep and shutting down microphones hurt rambling Joe badly.

When Biden tried to blame Russia for his sons leaky laptop Trump didn't get angry he laughed.. Booom. HomerunπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Trump has this well in hand. 5 rallies a day until Election Day.
                BoomπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬πŸ’₯🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

Comment

Biden had a blank stare towards the end of the debate, started loosing his cookies. Confused. "All talk, no action." What a loser.

Joe says we'll pass the point of no return on climate in 8 to 10 years. Says he wants to put 50,000 charging stations along the highways while renovating millions of houses and buildings. Seems to think solar and wind power will be the answer. Wants "complete zero emissions by 2035". Says he wants to shut down the oil industry completely. What a loser.

Trump kicked his ass.
                  Last edited by PigHunter; 10-23-2020, 08:58 AM.

Comment

The way I see it, it all depends on what/who you believe (?) as to who won/lost.

I choose to believe the video of Joe Biden bragging about getting the prosecutor fired in the Ukraine.
                    I choose to believe the video of Hunter Biden saying that yes Burisma paid him, no he had no experience in the energy industry and I suppose I was hired because of my dad's influence.

There is video evidence to the contrary for every claim Biden denied.

Biden's one TRUTH!
                    "I did not take one red cent from China, Ukraine or Russia!"

I bet he didn't! They gave the money to Hunter. Hunter gave it to Joe!

"As president, I'm going to.....!"

Yep! Trump was right!
                    Forty seven years in the legislature and 8 years as veep and he's accomplished absolutely nothing!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiiSq7toqlQ
                      Tony Bobulinski held presser claiming Joe Biden knew about Hunter's business deals

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiiSq7toqlQ
                        Tony Bobulinski held presser claiming Joe Biden knew about Hunter's business deals
                        Yes sir, yet the left chooses to deny any complicity or involvement.
                        This is the same "lie, deny, imply" that has been the trademark of the (D) party since LBJ.

Comment

I think it comes as no great surprise that the MSM would protect biden in this matter. With the direction that they have taken in regards to espousing legit news, we can be assured there will never be any coverage that will force the D’s to adhere to a reputable line of governing, if they come into power. The American people need to be bothered by this favoritism of one party over the other by our news sources as it will lead to grave consequences !

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
                            BoomπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬πŸ’₯🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬
                            I have seen Biden not able to put two sentences together. Last night he amazed me by getting through 90 min. I think his wife, a doctor, had him hopped up on some kind of mind performance drugs.

Comment

It looks like Trump didn't get his much-needed boost from the debate.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-winner-...052134662.html

Comment

Comment on the debate.

Keith Boykin: About that Abraham Lincoln thing

Keith Boykin

To accept what President Donald Trump said at Thursday night's debate would require what the poet Samuel Taylor Coleridge once called a "willing suspension of disbelief."

Trump revised history to create an entirely fictional universe of misinformation on a number of issues, but nowhere was this more insidious than on the subject of race.

"Nobody has done more for the Black community than Donald Trump," he claimed, with the exception of maybe Abraham Lincoln. Of course, he entirely ignored Democratic President Lyndon Johnson, who signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and the Fair Housing Act of 1968.

"I am the least racist person in this room," Trump also said. Never mind the Black journalist, Kristen Welker, who moderated the debate.

Trump has a decades-long history of racism, including the full-page ad he took out against the Central Park Five, five innocent Black boys falsely accused of assault and rape, and I wish Joe Biden would have spent more time reciting all of these instances (not just the Central Park one).

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad