No announcement yet.

Debate #2: new rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS, Bubba, no reason to worry about your entitlements, my tax burden looks to be a lot bigger this year. You will get your $$s

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Correct me here if I'm wrong danbo, but hasn't whiney nine claimed that he IS voting for Trump?
      If I thought for one second that my candidate of choice was the greatest evil (i.e. worst candidate), I'd be voting against that candidate, damn party affiliation!

That means even if I consider myself a conservative, if I honestly thought the liberal was THE best choice, that's who I'd vote for.
      whiney nine appears to be saying that despite Biden being the "lesser of 2 evils", he still intends to vote Trump.
      rock roach has the same ideology!
      Makes no sense.
      Because they're lying.

99 said he was one of first members of Conservative party in NY.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No real conservative could vote for Biden.
      99 has a few holes in his brain if you haven't noticed.Has anyone seen a hunting post that he has shared?

Comment

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusi...ommission-ccp/

Run by George Soros!

Comment

rock roach, just send me an envelope full of cash. Sending it to SocSec it won't it get to me.

Comment

At the most politically and physically vulnerable point of his presidency, Trump has retreated to his safe space: conservative media programs, where he can rely on warm, ego-boosting chats with supporters like Maria Bartiromo, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin.

In these cozy surroundings β€” his primary way of communicating with the public, as he shuns interviews with most other journalists β€” Trump has only himself to fear. There is virtually no risk that he will encounter a persistent questioner pressing an uncomfortable topic or that he will appear as defensive or unruly as he did during the first presidential debate.

But his decision to remain within a right-wing echo chamber has threatened to shut off Trump from a much larger β€” and electorally important β€” audience of potential voters and political independents whose votes he will need if he is to win the election in just over three weeks.

The president’s refusal to participate in the now-canceled second presidential debate because organizers shifted it to an all-virtual event amounted to walking away from a TV viewership of close to 70 million viewers, baffling political media experts. And while Limbaugh and Hannity command the biggest audiences in their respective fields, their programs have nowhere near the reach of a debate that airs on a dozen broadcast and cable networks simultaneously.

Comment

The whiny moron who has never hunted speaks again.

Do you think anybody respects your posts and opinions?

Comment

I love being able to post factual comments that can only be answered by personal insults.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  At the most politically and physically vulnerable point of his presidency, Trump has retreated to his safe space: conservative media programs, where he can rely on warm, ego-boosting chats with supporters like Maria Bartiromo, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin.

In these cozy surroundings β€” his primary way of communicating with the public, as he shuns interviews with most other journalists β€” Trump has only himself to fear. There is virtually no risk that he will encounter a persistent questioner pressing an uncomfortable topic or that he will appear as defensive or unruly as he did during the first presidential debate.

But his decision to remain within a right-wing echo chamber has threatened to shut off Trump from a much larger β€” and electorally important β€” audience of potential voters and political independents whose votes he will need if he is to win the election in just over three weeks.

The president’s refusal to participate in the now-canceled second presidential debate because organizers shifted it to an all-virtual event amounted to walking away from a TV viewership of close to 70 million viewers, baffling political media experts. And while Limbaugh and Hannity command the biggest audiences in their respective fields, their programs have nowhere near the reach of a debate that airs on a dozen broadcast and cable networks simultaneously.
                  When Trump enters a press conference, he knows everyone with a question has a gotcha agenda.

When Biden answers questions, he knows it's been prearranged and vetted.

Comment

Thursday, with a mute button for the first 2 minutes of each question after which Trump can be Trump. Trump had to take the conditions like em or not. He's too far down, needs to somehow shake things up.

Of course just letting Biden ramble on uninterrupted would have been the best strategy in the first place but Trump can't stand someone else talking.

Thursday.

Comment

I think the best control for the 2-minute time limit would be a tranquilizer dart to the neck.
                      Maybe for the final debate.
                      That's a big target.

Comment

From slimy nine: "I think the best control for the 2-minute time limit would be a tranquilizer dart to the neck."

Too bad somebody can't tranquilize you, bandicoot. With a 6# hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                          From slimy nine: "I think the best control for the 2-minute time limit would be a tranquilizer dart to the neck."

Too bad somebody can't tranquilize you, bandicoot. With a 6# hammer.
                          Good idea crm :-)) ! WTF is that idiot bandicoot talking about ? Everything he said about Trump, is exactly what the loser biden has been doing the last several months ! Now I see, in order to further help biden, the debate format in regards to topic, has been changed from foreign policy, to other topics in order to shield biden from questions concerning china and his connections to them. This entire debate issue is a farce and has been manipulated heavily in favor of the dimwits and their dimwit candidate ! And, if one more person quotes the idiot bandicoot, I am going to go crazy !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Good idea crm :-)) ! WTF is that idiot bandicoot talking about ? Everything he said about Trump, is exactly what the loser biden has been doing the last several months ! Now I see, in order to further help biden, the debate format in regards to topic, has been changed from foreign policy, to other topics in order to shield biden from questions concerning china and his connections to them. This entire debate issue is a farce and has been manipulated heavily in favor of the dimwits and their dimwit candidate ! And, if one more person quotes the idiot bandicoot, I am going to go crazy !!!!
                            Not only that, the "moderator" is a Biden lackey! πŸ’©

Comment

In attacking the debate moderator in advance, Trump is setting the stage for his complaint that the debate was rigged to make him look bad.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...kristen-welker

Comment

I just checked and there are currently 49 users online at the Outdoor Life site.
                                But no political topics in the "Other" forum.
                                We currently have 400 users online here at Field & Stream.
                                Just sayin.'

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 2020 Deer season. Quick rundown
                                  by dewman
                                  All right PH! Living up to your avatar. Meat in the freezer. Looks like a good eating size. Christmas ham .πŸ—πŸ‘€βš‘οΈ=πŸ–&πŸ₯“
                                  Today, 06:52 PM
                                • 2020 Deer season. Quick rundown
                                  by dewman
                                  opening morning I was in the woods atop a ridge where thicket grew along a fence. Around 7:30 a doe came jogging by at maybe 50yds followed by a year...
                                  11-26-2020, 09:14 AM
                                • Reply to Voter Fraud
                                  by 99explorer
                                  Bubba -
                                  Using your line of reasoning, unless medical examiners have autopsied every single solitary death, there is absolutely no certainty that
                                  Today, 06:29 PM
                                • Voter Fraud
                                  by bowhunter75richard
                                  For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
                                  11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
                                • Reply to Voter Fraud
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Unless Medical Examiners have autopsied every single solitary COVID-19 death, there is absolutely NO certainty that any of the 200k plus deaths can actually...
                                  Today, 05:43 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X