• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/yrnf/status/1311...667204096?s=21

Masks are political. Here's your proof

Comment

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/29...onavirus-lies/

I trust science so I will follow Dr Atlas.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
        https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/29...onavirus-lies/

I trust science so I will follow Dr Atlas.
        As long as "Dr." Atlas doesn't advocate for masks, lockdowns, social distancing, etc, he will be addressed by the left and the media as a heretic. Not to be believed, trusted or even listened to.
        Last edited by FirstBubba; 09-29-2020, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

As long as "Dr." Atlas doesn't advocate for masks, lockdowns, social distancing, etc, he will be addressed by the left and the media as a heretic. Not to be believed, trusted or even listened to.
          I don't care what the left says they don't believe in science!!

Comment

Dr. Atlas was hired as Trump's medical yes man.

One of America's top infectious disease experts has offered a damning assessment of president Donald Trump's recently appointed coronavirus adviser, suggesting everything the doctor says is "false".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...c-b671952.html

He has no experience in dealing with infectious disease.
            Last edited by 99explorer; 09-29-2020, 08:55 PM.

Comment

99 has no experience dealing with facts.

Comment

I love being able to post factual comments that can only be answered by personal insults.
                This is like taking candy from a baby.

Comment

700 more dead in US yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                    700 more dead in US yesterday.
                    With Corvid OR because of Corvid ? Sounds to me these numbers would be considered a mild flu compared to historical flu epidemics.
                    Last edited by jhjimbo; 10-04-2020, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

With Corvid OR because of Corvid ? Sounds to me these numbers would be considered a mild flu compared to historical flu epidemics.
                      when they say covid deaths they mean people who have covid and that is the cause of death. I'd think that would be obvious. Unless one thinks maybe it'a martian invasion. If you are in an auto accident and a semi takes off your head they don't call it a covid death, even if you did have covid. I don't mean to be sarcastic but are you being obtuse?

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

when they say covid deaths they mean people who have covid and that is the cause of death. I'd think that would be obvious. Unless one thinks maybe it'a martian invasion. If you are in an auto accident and a semi takes off your head they don't call it a covid death, even if you did have covid. I don't mean to be sarcastic but are you being obtuse?
                        Much of previous Covid reporting has been contaminated (as admitted by reporting entities) with all sorts of underlying conditions. Stay up to date.

Comment

There is a preponderance of evidence that due to Gov't subsidies to hospitals for "COVID-19" deaths, unscrupulous hospital administrations adding "COVID-19" as COD, the hospital receives a stipend. Up to $3900 if the patient is on a ventilator.
                          So...there is an incentive to...uhhmmm...stretch the truth.
                          Knowledgeable (non Gov't) people who have access to the data say the numbers are extremely exaggerated.

But, the cock roach prefers Gov't dweebs and the lame stream media over any unbiased data.

I just don't understand why people want to believe the bilgewater of Gov't people recieving fat Gov't paychecks rather than free thinkers who have nothing to offer but truth.

Comment

I can't believe you guys are still trying to minimize the pandemic as an insurance scam.

Comment

What pandemic?

Comment

"... when they say covid deaths they mean people who have covid and that is the cause of death. I'd think that would be obvious. ..."

It SHOULD be, but it is also "obvious" that institutions are taking advantage of Gov't payments for COVID-19 patient deaths.
                                Dead is dead. The Gov't doesn't autopsy deaths for COD, the Gov't simply accepts whatever is written on the death certificate.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad