Bad news for COVID-19 "cases"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad news for COVID-19 "cases"!

We know COVID-19 deaths are wildly inflated.
    NOW... by the CDC's own definition, COVID-19 "cases" are even more wildly exaggerated!

The CDC definition is a bit complicated and includes clinical criteria, meaning symptoms of cough, shortness of breath, and pneumonia. Laboratory criteria means a positive FDA approved test “using a molecular amplification detection test.” Epidemiologic criteria mean close contact with an infected individual or travel to a viral hot spot.

But a positive antigen test alone does not mean a probable case. Instead what is needed is, “Presumptive laboratory evidence AND either clinical criteria OR epidemiologic evidence.” Notice the AND, meaning not simply a positive test.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/arti....html#ixzz6ZLc irYB6
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Looky here "rat"!

Names!
    Links!
    Facts!
    No hidden, whispered, anonymous hearsay!

I'm only wearing a mask when it's required to enter a business. No one wears a mask at my local bar. On Sunday evenings, the 50+ people watching the karaoke, dancing along, and singing are in their 50's, 60's, and 70's. No one seems concerned about social distancing. I'm seeing the same in other venues.

Many Americans see the truth that it's Democrats who continue to push this 'crisis' as a means to attack the President and attempt to hurt his chances for re-election. Even in the face of declining numbers of hospitalizations and deaths. The vaccine will be available before the end of the year and by April, everyone who wants a shot will be able to get one.

Sure, people will continue to catch it and a few will die. I personally knew two men who died from Covid complications. But I also know many many more who have recovered. The shutdowns and restrictions need to stop. People who are scared should make their own lifestyle changes and leave the rest of us to go about our lives as we individually see fit.
    Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

The "Boss" and me went to a public library. Staff was wearing masks. I walked in without one. Boss wore hers, but asked if masks were necessary.
      "We ask that you wear one, but we can't require a mask!"
      Thank you Gov. Kevin Stitt!
      I keep a mask in my pocket.
      When entering WalMart, they ask if I "need" a mask.
      I tell them, "Nope", flash my mask and walk on in with no mask.

Comment

Last trip to Oklahoma, The Bookkeeper and I had to go to Wally World. A place I hate, and avoid if at all possible. Anyway, people were wearing masks when entering, so The Bookkeeper insisted I put mine on. Walked in, she went about her rat killin' and I eased off to Sporting Goods. I walked up to a family of four, husband, wife, two teen agers, and no one was wearing a mask. So, I asked if masks were required, and the wife turned to me and said: "MY body, my choice, right?" I thought that was the best line I had ever heard in the midst of all the faked panic. I pulled of my stinking mask and went on back to look over the lure selection.

Comment

You guys are doing a disservice to the American public in disputing the validity of medical advice from the infectious disease experts.
          You live in remote parts of the country that only recently got electricity.

Comment

I walked into Dicks sporting goods without my mask and they asked if I wanted a mask. I said no and they let me in without one.

The great tp panic is over except in goofy liberal minds.

Trump 2020
            Last edited by Danbo; 09-28-2020, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Well, at least you stood up and admitted you went into Dick's like a man! Shoulda hung your head a little bit, though. But Hey, at least you didn't wear a mask into that den of communists!

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                Well, at least you stood up and admitted you went into Dick's like a man! Shoulda hung your head a little bit, though. But Hey, at least you didn't wear a mask into that den of communists!
                Just looking for ammunition that they didn't have.

My head was hung a little 😉

They have three guns left all Savage bolts and no ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

Just looking for ammunition that they didn't have.

My head was hung a little 😉

They have three guns left all Savage bolts and no ammo.
                  We've got a local auction going off this evening, online only. Lots of ammo and some mags, parts, scopes, adverts, etc. The bidding is thru the roof. I'm set for what I want for ammo but, my God, the bids are outrageous. Maybe some collector value to .22 bricks and loose bulk packs from the last 15 years but $35 - 40 a brick? And the bidding won't end for 4 hours. .357 and 9mm are worse. I didnt know things are that bad.

Comment

[QUOTE=franchi20;n751324]

We've got a local auction going off this evening, online only. Lots of ammo and some mags, parts, scopes, adverts, etc. The bidding is thru the roof. I'm set for what I want for ammo but, my God, the bids are outrageous. Maybe some collector value to .22 bricks and loose bulk packs from the last 15 years but $35 - 40 a brick? And the bidding won't end for 4 hours. .357 and 9mm are worse. I didnt know things are that bad.[/QUOTE

Yes things are bad a friend of mine saw a store in PA selling a box of 50 9mm for 100 bucks.

Comment

[QUOTE=Danbo;n751326]
                      Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

We've got a local auction going off this evening, online only. Lots of ammo and some mags, parts, scopes, adverts, etc. The bidding is thru the roof. I'm set for what I want for ammo but, my God, the bids are outrageous. Maybe some collector value to .22 bricks and loose bulk packs from the last 15 years but $35 - 40 a brick? And the bidding won't end for 4 hours. .357 and 9mm are worse. I didnt know things are that bad.[/QUOTE

Yes things are bad a friend of mine saw a store in PA selling a box of 50 9mm for 100 bucks.
                      It's scary about the bids on .223 reman in plain white boxes. Some of this seems to be shop clearance. I had a nice conversation with some lady at RST, got some 2 1/2 loads for my Sterlingworth, but not my first choice, they are short on components with months of lead time. What was available will do me well.

Comment

[QUOTE=franchi20;n751327]
                        Originally posted by Danbo View Post

It's scary about the bids on .223 reman in plain white boxes. Some of this seems to be shop clearance. I had a nice conversation with some lady at RST, got some 2 1/2 loads for my Sterlingworth, but not my first choice, they are short on components with months of lead time. What was available will do me well.
                        Wow! This is seriously off topic. Sorry.

Comment

OSHA suggests that the safest method for retail establishments to deal with non compliant customers regarding masks is to not confront them. Some non mask wearers can become violent and have shot people etc. Also non compliant people are apt to shout and get in verbal arguments increasing their time in the store and also potentially expelling more virus into the environment.

The noncompliants are a relatively small percent of the total population. Personally I think they shouldn't be allowed to cary sharp objects.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 7.42.52 PM.png
Views:	120
Size:	184.6 KB
ID:	751332

Comment

From red rat: "The noncompliants are a relatively small percent of the total population. Personally I think they shouldn't be allowed to cary sharp objects."

May be a small percent, but growing every day. People are tired of being in compliance of an unconstitutional, illegal mandate by either state or local authoritarian idjits, a mandate that has proved to be ineffective, and to no purpose other than control.
                            I was out and about today to several places, and the results were: Post office; two masked, one no mask. O'reillys: employees masked, customers, half and half. Home Depot; 6 out of ten wearing masks. Academy; somewhere around 6 out of ten masked, and ammunition shelves bare. Some few boxes of oddball rifle calibers. Cabela's; couldn't get a real count, just popped in and out to ammunition section. Section reduced from 5 double shelves of rifle, pistol and shotgun ammo down to 2 shelves. Same thing, very little pistol ammo, very little rifle, lots of shotgun shells, bird and duck and turkey shot, no buckshot.
                            I scored the last box of .25-06 on the shelf.
                            Grocery store; about 50/50 mask participation, and they are pretty strict about masks.
                            Oh, and rat, nobody cares what you think.

Comment

From my own observation, the noncompliants are a small and shrinking percent of the total population. Veterans seem to be 100% compliant, as they are a disciplined bunch, and more tolerant of discomfort than the general population.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad