Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge Barrett on 2A

https://www.nationalreview.com/bench...ond-amendment/

Not much to go on but better than RGB no doubt.

There is a very limited time pre election to get her confirmed, we'll see how McConnell does. There's a senate race in AZ that if it goes Dem he will be seated immediately which would make the count just one shy of a down vote. I can see why they'd want to get her confirmed ASAP. I like the sounds of her better than Kavanaugh. Be interesting to see how she shakes out.

A banty rooster would have more sense and be a better justice than rbg. So would nearly any body except merrick garland.

Comment

This is rich. A clown who believes in ridiculous conspiracy theories has an opinion on the qualifications of banty roosters and Supreme Court justices.
      Here is a conspiracy theory CRM posted on this forum a while back.
      It's actually a spoof that was making the rounds as a joke, and CRM took it seriously.
      Last edited by 99explorer; 09-26-2020, 03:27 PM.

Comment

That conspiracy theory is probably still making the rounds, but with Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi thrown into the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          That conspiracy theory is probably still making the rounds, but with Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi thrown into the mix.
          That’s terrible , their such good people !

Comment

The bandicoot is all behind biden, but he has never given one good reason that he would be good for the American people. And the bandicoot has never given any reason why the dimwit agenda is of any merit to this country. All he does is bad mouth Trump but has never been able to justify his BS other than Trump bad. He better be hopeful he doesn’t get what he hopes for !

Comment

BHR - I don't have to like Joe Biden. He is just the lesser of two evils.
              But he will manage the pandemic better than Trump because he listens to science.
              And unlike Hitler and Trump, he doesn't pretend to know better than the generals.

Comment

Well, Amy Coney Barrett was just nominated to replace the late Ruth Bader Ginsberg on the Supreme Court.
                Assuming that she will be confirmed by the Senate, it is now no longer necessary to reelect Trump to assure a conservative replacement for Ginsberg.
                Praise the Lord.

Comment

If Joe Biden wins the election, Amy Barrett will be on the bench by the time Joe is inaugurated.
                  Thank you, Donald.

Comment

BHR - I don't have to like Joe Biden. He is just the lesser of two evils.
                    But he will manage the pandemic better than Trump because he listens to science.
                    And unlike Hitler and Trump, he doesn't pretend to know better than the generals.
                    You have no idea what your talking about 99 , Joe Biden is worse than Donald Trump ever dreamed of being! He won’t manage the pandemic any better than Donald because even the medical community has been wrong ! I don’t remember the president being blamed for the Spanish flu in 1918 , I don’t recall FDR being held accountable for his own polio. You have faith in Joe for what reason because he hasn’t done anything in his whole career ! BTW Joe got called out on another lie this week about how he met Jill but us Delawareans already knew that! Lol keep dreaming 99!

Comment

If Joe Biden wins the election, Amy Barrett will be on the bench by the time Joe is inaugurated.
                      Thank you, Donald.
                      How would that help the economy ?

Comment

It is unrelated to the economy.
                        I was pointing out that having Ginsberg's replacement seated before the election removed the necessity of reelecting Trump to assure a conservative replacement. That is the down side (for Trump) of hastily nominating a successor.

Comment

It would be nice to have a president who told the truth, esp. during a major health crisis.

Comment

OMG!!
                            They say Barrett was "hand picked" for SCOTUS by Trump!!!!!
                            WOW!
                            Who'da thunk it????
                            😃😄

Guess Trump is the first POTUS to "hand pick" a SCOTUS justice.

Comment

Scrolling through the troll posts I see Thai, what looks like Japanese or Korean for sure not Chinese, and what I think is Indonesian or Malay. Quite the trolling.

99 I have to agree about the Covid, Biden would be about a million percent better by just reading the teleprompter. Not so sure about Trump and Generals. Hasn't invaded anyone. Generally doesn't like foreign wars, sounds good to me.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad