X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crm3006
    replied
    BH75R: " Is there anything that turkey will not believe from yahoo ?"

I don't think there is a lie outrageous enough that the bandicoot wouldn't believe it. Anything that says "Trump Bad" is like sweet music to the bandicoot, whose TDS has eaten his brain to the point that he would probably credit the doonesbury comic strip.
    I have recommended
    psychiatric help over and over, but he prefers to live in his "hate Trump" fantasy world.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
    I’m so happy to hear that , I was so worried Donald was going to barricade himself in the Oval Office yelling at the top of his voice “ the world is mine “
    And I am sure that in the next posting by the site bandicoot, that very same “the world is mine” will have been a statement from Yahoo.com and swear to it’s 100% authenticity ! Is there anything that turkey will not believe from yahoo ?

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Eric Trump is now conceding that his father would agree to an orderly transition of power if his father is blown out of the water.
    So not only a possible defeat in the cards.
    So is a landslide.
    Their private polls must be scarier than the RCP public polls.
    I’m so happy to hear that , I was so worried Donald was going to barricade himself in the Oval Office yelling at the top of his voice “ the world is mine “

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Eric Trump is now conceding that his father would agree to an orderly transition of power if his father is blown out of the water.
    So not only a possible defeat in the cards.
    So is a landslide.
    Their private polls must be scarier than the RCP public polls.

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    replied
    Fresh in from the bandicoot blog: "Trump is now asking Joe Biden to drop out of the race and concede defeat. Hey! With Trump, anything is possible."

Well, that would save creepy joe a lot of embarrassment.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Trump is now asking Joe Biden to drop out of the race and concede defeat.
    Hey! With Trump, anything is possible.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-calls-j...154136926.html

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    The recession officially ended in June 2009, after economic stimulus checks went out to 55 million recipients in the prior month.
    The economy continued to grow thereafter until the pandemic hit, suggesting that the growth that began in 2009 would have continued to date, regardless of who was president.
    You are for sure not a small business man , the Obama administration hurt small business and sent a tremendous amount of jobs overseas. Big business makes money but jobs are lost with the Obama admin financing the moves ! Friend of mine was disgusted at the miles of warehouses in China that were built with tax payers money. The Trump administration Started a reversal of this loss of jobs and manufacturing . You need to really start paying attention to facts and not the spin that these charlatans use to confuse the public!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    The recession officially ended in June 2009, after economic stimulus checks went out to 55 million recipients in the prior month.
    The economy continued to grow thereafter until the pandemic hit, suggesting that the growth that began in 2009 would have continued to date, regardless of who was president.

Excluding 2020, growth in Trump’s initial three years in office was 2.5 percent — barely above Obama and well below the growth under the Clinton, Reagan and Johnson administrations.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 09-25-2020, 10:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Extreme dislike of his policies over the years, offshoring, banking, pro business neo lib. He's probably charming like Bush. He is having some problems with age and Harris would take over, and Harris is a 100% bought neo lib. Harris is scary.

Both Harris and Biden and the woke side of the D party are very pro immigrant, it's great for business, did I mention the Chamber of Commerce backs him. 3/4 of Wall Street donations are for Biden. They are reflexively anti gun. They are all about supporting BLM, and CRT.

The good side is he would strengthen the ACA, and sign a minimum wage increase. Also probably do some good environmentally (but not enough).

99 I too think Trump figures he has lost the election but just might squeak by with some action at the Supremes. Trump has very good polsters, as do the Dems. They don't publish the polls they pay for. Pollsters and focus groups drill down into the reasons for things and hopefully give an informed picture of things.

One good thing about conservative judges is that they are a lot less partisan than one might think. Trump can't fire them.
    Like you all know I live near Delaware and I work there everyday ! Maybe it’s because we all know Joe Biden it I don’t see the support. Remember he is running for President not Kamala Harris . He is really fading in his stamina you can see it in his speeches , he can’t concentrate. I know 99 it’s is speech impediment lol ! He is not fit mentally or physically for office and he has lost more Delaware business than you guys could ever imagine ! His past record on anything is non existent , he panders to the blacks but his commercials says he is going to stop looting and racial violence . He is going to make America safe against Covid but he doesn’t say how. Donald Trump has his faults but he has done something in office ! I understand that he does offend people but Joe Biden is a disgraceful candidate for president ! Maybe the country will elect Joe Biden the first marionette President ! Remember Donald Trump was put in office to help business , regardless of what or how you spin it he has done so!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    "Fake news" is a cop out.
    I used it once myself to avoid doing research.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    A Democratic sweep this election cycle would bring a faster recovery to the job market than a Republican one, according to a new analysis, adding millions of more jobs, shrinking the unemployment rate faster, and boosting the number of workers in the labor force higher.

https://money.yahoo.com/democratic-s...205257231.html
    Lol sure it would ! Get the Globe this week you will other real news as well.

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied
    Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
    Rock Rat what is your opinion on Biden?
    Extreme dislike of his policies over the years, offshoring, banking, pro business neo lib. He's probably charming like Bush. He is having some problems with age and Harris would take over, and Harris is a 100% bought neo lib. Harris is scary.

Both Harris and Biden and the woke side of the D party are very pro immigrant, it's great for business, did I mention the Chamber of Commerce backs him. 3/4 of Wall Street donations are for Biden. They are reflexively anti gun. They are all about supporting BLM, and CRT.

The good side is he would strengthen the ACA, and sign a minimum wage increase. Also probably do some good environmentally (but not enough).

99 I too think Trump figures he has lost the election but just might squeak by with some action at the Supremes. Trump has very good polsters, as do the Dems. They don't publish the polls they pay for. Pollsters and focus groups drill down into the reasons for things and hopefully give an informed picture of things.

One good thing about conservative judges is that they are a lot less partisan than one might think. Trump can't fire them.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    A Democratic sweep this election cycle would bring a faster recovery to the job market than a Republican one, according to a new analysis, adding millions of more jobs, shrinking the unemployment rate faster, and boosting the number of workers in the labor force higher.

https://money.yahoo.com/democratic-s...205257231.html
    Last edited by 99explorer; 09-25-2020, 08:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    "Mary Trump says her uncle will go 'farther than you can possibly imagine' to hold onto power if he loses the election as he's afraid of prosecution."

https://news.yahoo.com/mary-trump-sa...121717300.html
    You really amaze me ! Just shaking my head realizing I’m losing brain cells reading your nonsense .

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    replied
    There goes whiny nine throwing out polls, like they mean something. Guess the demoncrats didn't learn much abut polls in 2016. We will see.
    At this point, I think polls are about as irrelevant as whiny nine, and the bandicoot blog he is addicted to.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad