No announcement yet.

Voter Fraud is real, and happening now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come to think of it, I have heard quite a few political arguments in my life, and I have never heard
    any individual suggest to his opponent that that he is in need of psychiatric help because he didn't support the same candidate, much less need to pull his head out of his ass.
    Only a stark raving drunk would say anything like that, and I have heard many political arguments between drunks in bars.

Comment

From slimy nine: "Frankly, you come off sounding like a drunk."

So, slimy, does that mean that I make more sense drunk, than all of your fake news that you allegedly post in a sober state? I reckon I will take that for your meaning.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	110981141_3081566981897368_7729887145386653508_n Lamestream.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	753668

Comment

50,000 ballots in Ohio sent to wrong voter.

https://www.redstate.com/scotthounse...-mail-ballots/

Comment

I should think that lying is one subject that Trump supporters wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole.
          There is an organization that keeps track of Trump's lies, and they report that he has passed the 20,000 lie mark since day one of his presidency.
          Then I read somewhere else that he averages 23 lies per day.
          Proven lies, like saying repeatedly that his father was born in Germany when he was born in the Bronx in NYC.
          It is common knowledge among the employees in the Trump organization that you cannot believe a word he says.
          His supporters believe that he is doing a good job because HE SAYS THAT HE IS DOING A GOOD JOB!

Comment

slimy nine, you are a pathetic individual. You really, really should seek psychiatric help before your TDS reaches the stage where you become self destructive. President Trump's achievements eclipse at least the last four presidents, by a long mile. Your constant lies and left wing propaganda are nothing more than repetitions of anti-American demoncrats/communists, and your personal animus for the duly elected President of the United States brands you as either an enemy of the Republic, or a traitor to your country. Which is it?

Comment

CRM -
              You have already posted that comment under the "Trump" topic and I answered it there.

Comment

CRM -
                You have already posted that comment under the "Trump" topic and I answered it there.

I wanted to make damned sure you and everyone else on this forum saw the comment, bandicoot.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad