Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voter Fraud is real, and happening now.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Voter Fraud is real, and happening now.

    FEDS: Military Ballots Discarded In ‘Troubling’ Discovery. All Opened Ballots Were Cast For Trump.
    By Ryan Saavedra Sep 24, 2020 DailyWire.com

    Federal law enforcement officials have ordered that Luzerne County, in Pennsylvania, must change its practices after multiple military ballots were found discarded. Out of the ballots that were discovered to have been opened, all of them had been cast for President Donald Trump.

    “The FBI has recovered a number of documents relating to military ballots that had been improperly opened by your elections staff, and had the ballots removed and discarded, or removed and placed separately from the envelope containing confidential voter information and attestation,” U.S. Attorney David J. Freed said in a letter to Shelby Watchilla, Director of Elections of Luzerne County Bureau of Elections.

    “Specifically, a total of nine (9) military ballots were discovered to have been discarded,” the letter continued. “Seven (7) of those ballots when discovered by investigators were outside of any envelope. Those ballots were all cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump. One (1) of those seven (7) ballots was able to be identified to an envelope that was recovered, and thereby potentially tied to a specific voter. Two (2) military ballots that had been discarded were previously recovered by elections staff, reinserted into what appeared to be their appropriate envelopes, and then resealed. Therefore, the votes cast on those two (2) ballots are unknown. Thus, is appears that three (3) of the nine (9) recovered ballots can be potentially attributed to specific voters. Six (6) of the ballots were simply removed and discarded, and cannot be attributed to a specific voter at this time.”

    The letter stated that the findings were “troubling,” and that the Luzerne County Bureau of Elections “must comply with all applicable state and federal election laws and guidance to ensure that all votes—regardless of party—are counted to ensure an accurate election count.”

    “Even though your staff has made some attempts to reconstitute certain of the improperly opened ballots, there is no guarantee that any of these votes will be counted in the general election,” the letter continued. “While the assigned investigators are continuing their work including reviewing additional discarded materials, it is imperative that the issues identified be corrected.”

    A 2005 bipartisan report from the Commission on Federal Election Reform, chaired by former President Jimmy Carter and former Secretary of State James Baker III,
    concluded that “absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.”

    Attorney General William Barr, who is America’s top law enforcement official, has
    repeatedlystated that mail-in voting “absolutely opens the floodgates to fraud.”

    “Those things are delivered into mailboxes. They can be taken out,” Barr
    said during an interview on Fox News. “There’s questions about whether or not it even denies a secret ballot, because a lot of the states have you signing the outside of the envelope. So, the person who opens the envelope will know how people voted.”

    “There’s no – right now, a foreign country could print up tens of thousands of counterfeit ballots, and be very hard for us to detect which was the right and which was the wrong ballot,” Barr continued. “So, I think it can upset and undercut the confidence in the integrity of our elections. If anything, we should tighten them up right now.”

    The Daily Wire is one of America’s fastest-growing conservative media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment.


    No voter fraud in this election. Mail in voting is not susceptible to cheating. Trump can't question the integrity of the election process! Yeah, right! And I've got a bridge over the Houston Ship Channel for sale. Cheap.





  • #2
    The mass mailing ballots may come back with no postmark and therefore unable to determine if they are in time to be counted.
    Years ago Trump sued different States to get their voter rolls up to date. I don't think they did much of a job in that area.
    If Trump sees more votes in a district than there are registered voters he will have a good case to go to the Courts for a resolution.
    Not sure if a mass mailed ballot can have a signature of record compared to the signature of the submitted ballot - not sure if that is being done or can even be done on the 50+ million that are being mailed out.

    Comment


    • #3
      Due to Gore getting dumped in FL in 2000, the (D)'s have decided "in-person" is the way to vote. A HUGE percentage of Gore's votes that were rejected was due to unidentifiable mail-in/absentee ballots.

      Comment


      • #4
        Project Veritas uncovers voter fraud in Minnesota.

        https://www.redstate.com/shipwrecked...blank-ballots/

        Comment


        • #5
          At the time Al Franken was elected, there was a story about voter fraud in Mn. that stated more people were found guilty than the number of votes Franken had over his opponent.

          Comment


          • #6
            Of course there is voter fraud going on, there is one side pushing for mail in voting , ballot harvesting and against the official envelope !

            Comment


            • #7
              From Pmacc60: "Of course there is voter fraud going on, there is one side pushing for mail in voting , ballot harvesting and against the official envelope !"

              Of course there is voter fraud. al franken won a senate seat in Minnesota with fraudulent recounts until he was declared the winner, by 312 votes! franken was replaced by the appointment of tina smith, when a female groping incident brought his less than lustrous senate career crashing down without even fulfilling a full term.
              ilhan omar, a muslim immigrant from Somalia, is now under investigation for ballot harvesting and voter fraud, not to mention campaign fund violations, also in Minnesota.
              There are other cases, from Texas to New Jersey, of dumped absentee ballots, pre-marked vote by mail ballots, and other scams.
              One district in commiefornia had one and one half times more votes for hitlery clinton in 2016 than there were registered voters, and there were districts where there were NO Trump votes recorded. (A statistical impossibility.)
              Yep, despite the 2016 howls of protest by obummer that no one could cheat in an American presidential election, demoncrats have steadily maintained that Trump is illegitimate because he "cheated" his way to the Presidency with Russian help. All the while, demoncrats across the country are already trying to cheat their way to a biden win, thus putting a dementia suffering, drooling old professional politician, ridden with allegations of corruption, and no legislation to his credit in 47 years of political chicanery, into the White House.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                From Pmacc60: "Of course there is voter fraud going on, there is one side pushing for mail in voting , ballot harvesting and against the official envelope !"

                Of course there is voter fraud. al franken won a senate seat in Minnesota with fraudulent recounts until he was declared the winner, by 312 votes! franken was replaced by the appointment of tina smith, when a female groping incident brought his less than lustrous senate career crashing down without even fulfilling a full term.
                ilhan omar, a muslim immigrant from Somalia, is now under investigation for ballot harvesting and voter fraud, not to mention campaign fund violations, also in Minnesota.
                There are other cases, from Texas to New Jersey, of dumped absentee ballots, pre-marked vote by mail ballots, and other scams.
                One district in commiefornia had one and one half times more votes for hitlery clinton in 2016 than there were registered voters, and there were districts where there were NO Trump votes recorded. (A statistical impossibility.)
                Yep, despite the 2016 howls of protest by obummer that no one could cheat in an American presidential election, demoncrats have steadily maintained that Trump is illegitimate because he "cheated" his way to the Presidency with Russian help. All the while, demoncrats across the country are already trying to cheat their way to a biden win, thus putting a dementia suffering, drooling old professional politician, ridden with allegations of corruption, and no legislation to his credit in 47 years of political chicanery, into the White House.
                Well said, the truth is right there and you just can’t make these guys see it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  On that comment, "no legislation to his credit," I believe I posted a while back that Biden sponsored and pushed through the Violent Crime Control Law of 1994 while he was in the Senate.

                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violen...nforcement_Act

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If Biden can carry Ohio, there will be no contested election.

                    https://news.yahoo.com/ohio-could-be...123336686.html

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You people just have no faith in the honesty and wonderful loyalty to our D’s party ! It is their word there has never been voter fraud, and that all the votes they found at later dates that changed election results were all honest and they were just fortunate to have ‘uncovered’ them.

                      Why is it that it is only the D’s who are pushing the vote by mail issue, and why is it soooo important to them ? There has to be a reason for their strong push of this, and the only reason is that they see some advantage to them in doing so !
                      Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 09-29-2020, 01:45 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                        On that comment, "no legislation to his credit," I believe I posted a while back that Biden sponsored and pushed through the Violent Crime Control Law of 1994 while he was in the Senate.

                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violen...nforcement_Act
                        In all those years he co sponsored a bill! Wow! So let’s examine that bill , Joe was concerned about violent crime rising in America . Most experts agree that Bill put more people of color in jail and created more of a heavy police action against blacks and brown skinned people. I wonder if he will point out in the debate how because of his efforts so many Blacks went to jail in the nineties . I’m sure that should help with the black vote.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Pmacc60: "I’m sure that should help with the black vote."

                          Very much on point, and very correct. Studies, polls, social media, are all trumpeting the "Walk Away" movement from the demoncratic party, and some commentators and pundits have openly stated and written that Trump will more than double his black voter support (or more) from 2016. The Violent Crime Control Bill of 1994 is a major black mark against biden with minorities.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Nevertheless, that one law contradicts the claim that he has "no legislation to his credit."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                              Nevertheless, that one law contradicts the claim that he has "no legislation to his credit."
                              If in nearly forty years of office that is all I had to my name I would say , I’ve done nothing!

                              Comment

                              Welcome!

                              Collapse

                              Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                              If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                              And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                              Right Rail 1

                              Collapse

                              Top Active Users

                              Collapse

                              There are no top active users.

                              Right Rail 2

                              Collapse

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Right Rail 3

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X