No announcement yet.

Bad (Good?) News on the COVID-19 front!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad (Good?) News on the COVID-19 front!

FINALLY! A judge steps and says, "ENOUGH! Protecting the public is one thing, but COVID-19 rules that stomp on Constitutional "rights" will come to an immediate, screeching halt!?"

https://www.redstate.com/freedom-fou...onstitutional/

The governor says he is going to appeal.

https://www.seyfarth.com/news-insigh...to-Appeal.html

And he will probably get a temporary restraining order pending the appeal.

Comment

Why do (D)'s "Hoover" up the "bagasse" delivered by the CDC's Gov't funded puppets when bright, intelligent people like Dr. Atlas go unheeded?

Fear and theft of freedom!
      If they (D's) can't control you with their lies, they use fear to steal freedom!

https://www.redstate.com/michael_tha...m-at-breifing/

bagasse - the fibrous pulp of sugar cane after it's been processed to remove the juice for sugar/syrup production.
      Last edited by FirstBubba; 09-25-2020, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Today the US will hit the 7 million mark for Covid cases up from 6 million 3.5 weeks ago. Acceleration probably due to schools and colleges or maybe people just thinking things are less dangerous. Mostly young which if they don't cause a spread adds some herd immunity. But if they visit gramps it's not so great.

Comment

From #1 Bubba: "bagasse - the fibrous pulp of sugar cane after it's been processed to remove the juice for sugar/syrup production."

The same could be said of shrimp heads, wheat chaff, or the output of the federal bureau of iniquity. The emails revealed by the Daily Callout and the Federalist show that fbi agents actually purchased liability insurance to protect themselves because they knew that the information they were working with was false. This leads right back to the Oval Office with obummer, joe biden and james comey present, among others. susan rice, for one.
          Then there is the small matter of every one of the hit squad, I mean "investigators" on the robert meuller special prosecutor team, wiping their cell phones. These people need to be stood up in front of a wall and shot!

Comment

From red rat: "Mostly young which if they don't cause a spread adds some herd immunity. But if they visit gramps it's not so great."

rat, you are so full of crap. You and the slimy bandicoot come on here to be keyboard warriors and spread your leftist propaganda and try to fear monger the rest of us with just outright bullsquat.
            Over the Fourth of July, I had eleven relatives staying in my house for three days, from the third through the fifth. We cooked, ate, swam in the pool, played cards, and watched fireworks off the back patio. We also hugged, shared cupcakes and stuff, and in general, acted normal.
            Age range was from 20 to 82,
            so don't try to come out with that fear mongering bull about visiting gramps. Nobody in that group has even had so much as a sniffle since then, and they are scattered from the Texas Gulf Coast to Virginia. Again, rat, you are full of it.

Comment

CRM I'm not sure I'm getting what you are trying to say. Something about a poll party at the Gulf coast and transexuals?

Comment

He is saying that his family walked downstairs with their hands in their pockets and nobody tripped.

Comment

CRM I'm not sure I'm getting what you are trying to say. Something about a poll party at the Gulf coast and transexuals?

He is saying that his family walked downstairs with their hands in their pockets and nobody tripped.

The idiotic response shown by these two morons speaks for itself. I wonder who helps them pull on their slip on booties, because surely neither one of them has the mental capacity to tie shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post

The idiotic response shown by these two morons speaks for itself. I wonder who helps them pull on their slip on booties, because surely neither one of them has the mental capacity to tie shoes.
                    Rat brings up a lot of weird sh-t.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

Rat brings up a lot of weird sh-t.
                      He's gaslighting.

Comment

From Danbo: "Rat brings up a lot of weird sh-t."

Gotta expect that from a pajama boy who never grew up and still lives in his parent's basement. Some sort of recreational drug use is also indicated by the absolute off the wall responses he posts, having nothing to do with the subject on the thread. That is why I posted the MORON ALERT. Not sure if dumbass and the behavior of an imbecile* is contagious, but figured I would post the warning anyway.
                        *Slightly a
                        bove the level of idiocy, having a mental age of seven or eight years and an intelligence quotient of 25 to 50.

Comment

CRM -
                          Do you walk down stairs with your hands in your pockets?

Comment

From the bandicoot: "CRM -Do you walk down stairs with your hands in your pockets?"

No, bandicoot, I try to avoid serious injuries to the cranium. Is that what happened to you? Fell down the stairs on your head? Or were you dropped on the concrete? Or kicked by a mule? Or slapped silly, and never recovered? Or is it that you have had your cranium up your anal orifice for so long, it has warped? There is definitely a serious issue with your mental state, bandicoot.

Comment

I see some countries are making lockdowns stricter why are they?

In Britain stores are rationing supplies.
                              Austrailia lockdown ?
                              Isreal lockdown ?

Seems like something else is going on like them Aliens Tucker says the government has🙄

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad