Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

biden corruption! This is some serious stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    franchi20
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• franchi20
    replied
    Consider all we found out about the Clintons and the shenanigans they pulled in Arkansas before getting to the White House. Why didn't the womanizing, Whitewater, payoffs and cronyism come out in the election?

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• 99explorer
    replied
    CRM -
    Here is an excerpt from my link.
    You live in Conspiracyland, and should be able to relate to this.

"A
    recent Yahoo News podcast series, “Conspiracyland,” documented how QAnon followers have been inspired by Trump’s tweets, repeating and even embellishing widely debunked claims by the president that one of his media critics, MSNBC co-host Joe Scarborough, had murdered a woman 19 years ago."

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• 99explorer
    replied
    Maybe they should change the name of the party to "Sexocrat" if you can furnish particulars to back up the blanket accusations.

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• crm3006
    replied
    From the brain damaged bandicoot: "I think the verification people should check on the story that all the Democratic lawmakers are protecting sex offenders.
    I had not heard that before."

You just ain't been listenin' then, whiny nine. Since epstein didn't kill himself, and the arrest of Ghisalane Maxwell, this has been every where except in the bastions of the left wing cover up lamestream media. A lot of prominent demoncrats are circling the wagons and making their excuses.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• 99explorer
    replied
    I think the verification people should check on the story that all the Democratic lawmakers are protecting sex offenders.
    I had not heard that before.

https://news.yahoo.com/in-apparent-p...221037264.html

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    As we should expect, the dimwits are blah’ing that all information in the Senate report is Russian disinformation and has no basis of truth. However, when the Steele report came out, all Russian info was correct and factual, per the dimwits.
    And now, the Washington Post has come out with another article with unnamed sources, by the way, stating Trump has said blacks are at fault themselves for the lack of equality, and also criticized the Jews as being ‘just in it for themselves’ !Nothing should be allowed to be printed without being verified by named sources.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    All that and he is still the better man, the lesser of two evils.

https://news.yahoo.com/i-gave-two-le...110041724.html
    Keep believing that because if he gets elected you will realize what a fool you are! You have no idea how bad this guy is for the country!

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
    Pmacc60- You seem to have the history of the biden chicanery and dirty dealings down well, and with first hand knowledge. I don't doubt a word of it, having watched joe biden since '88 when he was first busted for plagiarizing the Brit politician's speech.
    My question to you is: With all this dirt known about creepy joe, how did he manage to stay in office for 40+ years? demoncrat political machine? Cheating? Seems as if he were that unethical and crooked, the people of Delaware would have voted him out.
    There is and was a lot of Union support and they elect Dems . Also most of Delaware’s population is in New Castle county Wilmington is located in Newcastle County as well as Newark and that where the University of Delaware is also. These are heavily Democratic voters. Yes I know the dirt on Joe , all the big money people that are my clients talk about the shady side of Joe. ,Some of them will vote for Joe because he will keep them making money. .99 has no idea how bad Joe really is and it scares me that anyone would vote for a guy who has accomplished nothing other than getting elected!

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• FirstBubba
    replied
    06, I think a lot of it is because liberals can't separate emotion (Widower Joe!) from reality (Creepy Joe!).
    I remember seeing a MSM story on the "humble Joe Biden" who rode the commuter train from Delaware to DC and back everyday.
    HE wasn't too "proud" to use public transportation! 😇 (oh, boo hoo!)
    (bet the people of Delaware paid him back twofold and he never paid a cent!)

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• crm3006
    replied
    Pmacc60- You seem to have the history of the biden chicanery and dirty dealings down well, and with first hand knowledge. I don't doubt a word of it, having watched joe biden since '88 when he was first busted for plagiarizing the Brit politician's speech.
    My question to you is: With all this dirt known about creepy joe, how did he manage to stay in office for 40+ years? demoncrat political machine? Cheating? Seems as if he were that unethical and crooked, the people of Delaware would have voted him out.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• 99explorer
    replied
    All that and he is still the better man, the lesser of two evils.

https://news.yahoo.com/i-gave-two-le...110041724.html

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    You guys keep saying that the various investigations into Trump's dealings have turned up nothing.
    As a matter of fact, the charges against Donald Trump are all "pending."
    That is why he is so desperate to be reelected, he will do anything.
    99 the chickens came to roost on you! You been pumping this site with Anti Trump stuff for quite a while. Donald Trump is one of the most visible people in the world. He has been for many decades and the press has not been his friend. If there is bad stuff on Trump the world would know.

However Joe Biden has carted this manure wagon behind him for years! Living and working in his back yard I hear all his dirt daily . Delaware is a small state the county where he lives is smaller. You either walk a tire line or everyone knows what you have done! From using the houses his dad was selling as a crash pad to bring his girls for sex to having his daughter and her friends with the coke parties . All well known in the Delaware community, using his office to gain favor for his son is no secret. Hunter Biden has failed at many opportunities in his adult business career but still land a multi million dollar salary? Come on 99 and look what strings were pull to get him in the service only to be drummed out. I have wrote of his MBNA job where his dad demanded promotion and an almost like mob position in the company! No performance but collet a check! Joe has done all this and the Obama administration knew about it because they investigated it as well. If there was real unbiased press in this country Joe Biden could not run for dog catcher. He would be in Jail! I could take you for a drive and all week long you would hear the Joe Biden stories about how he does favors closing out other contractors from bidding State contracts, not paying for work done for him personally, how he used his office to better his children’s position . History catching up to Joe 99, elected to the office of President it will make Watergate look like a bedtime story for children! Truth is I think the Trump camp is holding back the dirt until it’s to late for another candidate to jump in for the Dems! Fake news ...... ha !

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    ......”You don’t get the whole story on Redstate, you only get the Russian version.....”

And just what did we get on the Russian Hoax, and from whom ???

Get your argument in order first bandicoot. It helps to make you sound at least only about 98% stupid !!
    bowhunter75richard
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 09-24-2020, 06:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• crm3006
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	120106090_3583694784983629_3947471153740443944_nTrump.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	749520

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• 99explorer
    replied
    It may interest you all to know that "this sick crap" originated in Russia as part of the disinformation and smear-Biden campaign, according to our own intelligence sources.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ear-joe-biden/

You don't get the whole story on redstate.
    You just get the Russian version.
    99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Last edited by 99explorer; 09-23-2020, 10:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad