Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

biden corruption! This is some serious stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pond scum is on the surface, not very low. The belly of a low down dirty sidewinder however is guaranteed to be a low place, a place only the maskless dare tread, what with all the other sewage their exposed to.

The person Hunter reminds me of most is Trump. Resting on the accomplishments of his father, all kinds of floozies (wasn't Epstein besties with Don?) The joke in NY was that Don was a self made millionaire as he took billions and turned it into millions.

The only redeeming factor with Joe Biden is that it will cause a 50% rise in blood pressure around here, especially once you all learn that Kamala the cop is the one actually in charge.

Glad I made everyone's day with my creative writing efforts re Trump/Putin.

Comment

• Donald Trump made a small fortune out of a large fortune in the real estate business.

Comment

• Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

Karen says the Post story has been debunked. He has no problem with Hunter flying on Air Force 1 to China to pick up bags of money for his dad.
        I totally believe this guy was getting $80,000 a month for his legal expertise! Not!

Comment

• I have no problem with the relatives of celebrities and other important people being offered employment opportunities not available to the general public.
          It's called nepotism.
          The best jobs are not advertised in the classified section of the newspaper.
          They are filled by people with "connections."
          The voting public is not shocked and offended.
          Get over it.

Comment

• I don't have a problem with someone getting a job through connections, but I do have a problem if the only job is to actually get paid very large sums to influence policy. I know it's legal, I also know it's a bribe. Joe Biden is horrible at being corrupt, he just isn't a very good corrupt politician at all, one of the least wealthy senators despite being in office for four decades. Others are much better at it and also more careful in how they generate their cash. Insider trading used to be legal for people in congress. A few senators are still under investigation for it as I'm remembering.

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
              When the rock roach has to resort to this type of vile postings...
              "umf slurp umpf slurp"
              it just indicates his willingness to sink lower than pond scum.
              Pond scum?? I thought it was the dog shit I cleaned off my shoe this morning😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

Karen says the Post story has been debunked. He has no problem with Hunter flying on Air Force 1 to China to pick up bags of money for his dad.

The FBI and secret service confirmed details of it today .

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	A8AB59E2-C26E-48FE-9A59-B143C6DB66CA.jpeg
Views:	75
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	756793

Comment

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                    Pond scum is on the surface, not very low. The belly of a low down dirty sidewinder however is guaranteed to be a low place, a place only the maskless dare tread, what with all the other sewage their exposed to.

The person Hunter reminds me of most is Trump. Resting on the accomplishments of his father, all kinds of floozies (wasn't Epstein besties with Don?) The joke in NY was that Don was a self made millionaire as he took billions and turned it into millions.

The only redeeming factor with Joe Biden is that it will cause a 50% rise in blood pressure around here, especially once you all learn that Kamala the cop is the one actually in charge.

Glad I made everyone's day with my creative writing efforts re Trump/Putin.
                    The reason Hunter reminds you of Trump is because you have not a clue who Hunter is. I do , I know him , been around him , I know his friends . I know Hunter Biden and he is or could never be Donald Trump! If Hunter Biden had a dream he was Donald he should wake up and apologize. Hunter is not a terrible person he just had drug issues and isn’t very motivated and is given jobs way above his ability. That’s just fact . There is and has always been corruption in the Biden family. Everyone knows it but here is what I winder about you Rock Rat , why doesn’t it bother you that the press covers it? Why and when did the press become so slanted? So why your chuckling to yourself remember one thing , you don’t know shit about the Biden’s .

Comment

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                      I don't have a problem with someone getting a job through connections, but I do have a problem if the only job is to actually get paid very large sums to influence policy. I know it's legal, I also know it's a bribe. Joe Biden is horrible at being corrupt, he just isn't a very good corrupt politician at all, one of the least wealthy senators despite being in office for four decades. Others are much better at it and also more careful in how they generate their cash. Insider trading used to be legal for people in congress. A few senators are still under investigation for it as I'm remembering.
                      Ok here is a true story , Hunter took a job with MBNA . His position regularly had 150 people he would be in charge of , Hunter was in charge of 5 middle aged women , all with company for quite a while all proficient in their jobs. In no time his people were in shambles, at each other and completely ineffective. His boss ( my client and teller of this story) has to have a review with Hunter on his performance. This boss told me he ask Hunter we can do this official or we can have a conversation . Hunter opted for the conversation. We will call this guy John ( not his name ) said you have 5 people , go to them every two hours and ask them is there anything they need , can he be of help? To Hunter credit he did this and the women got back on track . So two weeks latter John gets a call from the big boss , “ hey john when can we get Hunter an office? John said as soon as the new building gets built he will have a new office there but he has two people ahead waiting. The boss flipped out in John demanding that Hunter get an office. John said I can’t there are none to be had to which John was hung up on. Johns boss who he reported to called and ask what John had done , John explained and was told he did the right thing and to lay low a couple days. Three days later Johns boss call and said I have good news , Hunter has been moved to a different department However the big boss was still angry. John went on to tell me Joe Biden pulled all the strings for Hunter and he was sure the Ukraine business was real ! It just fit Joe Biden’s MO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

The reason Hunter reminds you of Trump is because you have not a clue who Hunter is. I do , I know him , been around him , I know his friends . I know Hunter Biden and he is or could never be Donald Trump! If Hunter Biden had a dream he was Donald he should wake up and apologize. Hunter is not a terrible person he just had drug issues and isn’t very motivated and is given jobs way above his ability. That’s just fact . There is and has always been corruption in the Biden family. Everyone knows it but here is what I winder about you Rock Rat , why doesn’t it bother you that the press covers it? Why and when did the press become so slanted? So why your chuckling to yourself remember one thing , you don’t know shit about the Biden’s .
                        Why doesn't this reputation come out during the campaign? All the home town dirt on candidates shows up after they're elected. The Cinton's are a good example, Whitewater, cattle futures, sex scandals. Even Bush 43, accusations after election, not campaigning.

Isn't there any local media willing to pick it up and run. It must be widely known to many people in the state. Around here, we know what's going on and if somebody gets caught dirty, we know they had it coming, just got too complacent and stupid. Then a whole bunch of people cover their asses by claiming they tried to expose but were silenced.But our local crooks are not running for President.

Try being a whistleblower by calling your favorite muckraker.

Comment

• Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

Why doesn't this reputation come out during the campaign? All the home town dirt on candidates shows up after they're elected. The Cinton's are a good example, Whitewater, cattle futures, sex scandals. Even Bush 43, accusations after election, not campaigning.

Isn't there any local media willing to pick it up and run. It must be widely known to many people in the state. Around here, we know what's going on and if somebody gets caught dirty, we know they had it coming, just got too complacent and stupid. Then a whole bunch of people cover their asses by claiming they tried to expose but were silenced.But our local crooks are not running for President.

Try being a whistleblower by calling your favorite muckraker.
                          That is a great question, I think in this case Delaware is a small place. Real small everyone knows everyone or knows someone who does. They don’t want to mess with something that could cause so much problems for them in business, church , school etc. Half the heavy hitters kids go to school together at Tower hill or Tatnall ( two private schools) and they have to see each other all the time. It’s hard to not ostracize yourself in New Castle county. Everyone knows about the family , Joe , his brothers those stories are real funny ! Jill has more stories than Hunter or Joe , I have a friend who was Bill Stevenson’s ( Jill Bidens ex) running buddy back in the day. He was telling me yesterday that Bill , Jill and him would ( in his words ) bump rails of cocaine on the bar at the Stone Balloon together. He said to me when this all come out is she going to say she didn’t inhale? Like I said everyone hear knows about the Delaware royalty !

Comment

• Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

That is a great question, I think in this case Delaware is a small place. Real small everyone knows everyone or knows someone who does. They don’t want to mess with something that could cause so much problems for them in business, church , school etc. Half the heavy hitters kids go to school together at Tower hill or Tatnall ( two private schools) and they have to see each other all the time. It’s hard to not ostracize yourself in New Castle county. Everyone knows about the family , Joe , his brothers those stories are real funny ! Jill has more stories than Hunter or Joe , I have a friend who was Bill Stevenson’s ( Jill Bidens ex) running buddy back in the day. He was telling me yesterday that Bill , Jill and him would ( in his words ) bump rails of cocaine on the bar at the Stone Balloon together. He said to me when this all come out is she going to say she didn’t inhale? Like I said everyone hear knows about the Delaware royalty !
                            The assessment tonight is that the Main Stream Media and Intelligence People have joined forces to hide the truth about corrupt Biden and his family.

Comment

• Actually Franci most dirt on candidates comes out a long time before they are elected, it's just that major news orgs don't cover it. Clinton had like 3 sex scandals before being elected. Everyone already knew Bush was a draft dodging dry drunk. All you have to do is read a little more than the 3 networks and Fox. Or you can ask Pmacc for his coke snorting stories.

There's a lot involved with making a story dominate the news cycle, most don't, people get bored, or they don't think it's juicy enough. And then there are nutters like Danbo pushing his "Bin Laden wasn't really killed" so any story that sounds a little out there gets associated maybe with nutty conspiracy theories. With so many writers making tiny wages a lot of BS gets pushed for clicks, and a lot of real news gets lost amongst the garbage.

This week Trumps Chinese bank account broke.

"In 2017 Trump Int'l Hotels Management — the company with a Chinese bank account — reported an unusual $17m revenue spike, more than the previous 5 years combined. It was accompanied by a $15m withdrawal by Trump from the company’s capital account." barely made a registered if at all. When a sitting president has a secret Chinese bank account that has multi million dollar unusual transactions one would think it news. Nope. It's Hunter biden doing drugs and chasing hoors.

Comment

• And Trump is still pushing for an indictment against Joe Biden as a Hail Mary pass.
                                That's the same trick in his playbook that got him impeached the first time.

https://news.yahoo.com/whoops-trump-...174741854.html

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Voter Fraud
                                  by 99explorer
                                  Bubba -
                                  Using your line of reasoning, unless medical examiners have autopsied every single solitary death, there is absolutely no certainty that
                                  Today, 06:29 PM
                                • Voter Fraud
                                  by bowhunter75richard
                                  For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
                                  11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
                                • Reply to Voter Fraud
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Unless Medical Examiners have autopsied every single solitary COVID-19 death, there is absolutely NO certainty that any of the 200k plus deaths can actually...
                                  Today, 05:43 PM
                                • Prescribed methods of execution.
                                  by 99explorer
                                  I am on Trump's side with this one.

Justice Department seeks to authorize firing squad executions.

https://news.yahoo.com/j...
                                  Today, 05:18 PM
                                • Reply to Trump
                                  by 99explorer
                                  President Trump’s decision to pardon former national security adviser Michael Flynn has fueled speculation that Trump may be gearing up to issue a wave...
                                  Today, 04:21 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X