Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

biden corruption! This is some serious stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody mention Hunter?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	A316052A-F736-4D75-A5B7-970D71B5B422.jpeg
Views:	92
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	756637

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
      Somebody mention Hunter?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	A316052A-F736-4D75-A5B7-970D71B5B422.jpeg
Views:	92
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	756637
      Karen says the Post story has been debunked. He has no problem with Hunter flying on Air Force 1 to China to pick up bags of money for his dad.

Comment

FBI validates Hunter's computer, not part of a Russian disinformation campaign. Sorry Karen.

Comment

The bandicoot thinks that just because he has been debunked so often, he believes everything else is bogus too ! If it wasn't for someone else telling him when to breathe, we would not be exposed to his ignorance, or his lies that he is a R ! But that is all right, we don’t want his ilk, let him sleep with pelousy, finestein. Damn can anyone stomach that picture. Maybe I should apologize to humanity for that thought........!

Comment

1) they have not denied the laptop was his
            2) a Biden lawyer called the repair shop and asked for the laptop back
            3) they (Biden & Co.) haven't denied the info
            4) Hunter's "bidness" partner has turned over an additional 25K emails confirming what was on the laptop
            5) "Goodbye Joe"
            He gotta go!
            Me-oh My-oh!

Comment

I hope you all are suitably scandalized, I'm sure Rush et al are following developments with a magnifying glass breathlessly awaiting developments minute by minute. The other 99% of America is watching TV and maybe drinking a beer or something. Once we got over our President being a fully blackmailed lap dog of a KGB officer everything else just doesn't give much of a thrill.

Trumps secret talks with Putin transcribed below.

"Oh, you want Crimea Mr Putin, maybe I can pleasure you while you tell me what else you'd like"

"umf slurp umpf slurp"

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                I hope you all are suitably scandalized, I'm sure Rush et al are following developments with a magnifying glass breathlessly awaiting developments minute by minute. The other 99% of America is watching TV and maybe drinking a beer or something. Once we got over our President being a fully blackmailed lap dog of a KGB officer everything else just doesn't give much of a thrill.

"Oh, you want Crimea Mr Putin, maybe I can pleasure you while you tell me what else you'd like"

"umf slurp umpf slurp"
                All this brought to you from Rant Rat.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

"umf slurp umpf slurp"
                  Play the make fun game of the guys , no problem ! Your a liberal you know more that the average guy ! Well I have been telling you about the dirt in Joes game and you ignore it! Now however you see it’s true so you ignore it and take shots . Have a good evening with your false superiority .

Comment

There just isn't much more scandals worth getting scandalized about. I mean who cares. Right now Trump is giving away a few hundred billion of bandwidth prior to leaving office. A quick grab for some cash on the way out the door.

I can't think of one Prez who hasn't cashed in since Carter. I guess Obama hasn't been that horrible, but he just left, wait.

Comment

• All this scandal because Hunter "The Dork" Biden forgot to pay a bill for $85 to repair his laptop!
                      What a doofus!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...ceipt-n2578444

Comment

• I guess the dirty rat doesn't know the Crimea was invaded while Obama was President.

It explains a lot.😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

• When the rock roach has to resort to this type of vile postings...
                          "umf slurp umpf slurp"
                          it just indicates his willingness to sink lower than pond scum.

Comment

• No. It indicates that you have pulled him down almost to your level.

Comment

• Fox News reportedly declined the chance to run Rudy Giuliani’s Hunter Biden emails story amid reported concerns on its credibility.

https://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-pass...221126750.html
                              Last edited by 99explorer; 10-21-2020, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                                When the rock roach has to resort to this type of vile postings...
                                "umf slurp umpf slurp"
                                it just indicates his willingness to sink lower than pond scum.
                                Like I said, just put him on your ignore list. His posts are garbage.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Voter Fraud
                                  by 99explorer
                                  Bubba -
                                  Using your line of reasoning, unless medical examiners have autopsied every single solitary death, there is absolutely no certainty that
                                  Today, 06:29 PM
                                • Voter Fraud
                                  by bowhunter75richard
                                  For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
                                  11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
                                • Reply to Voter Fraud
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Unless Medical Examiners have autopsied every single solitary COVID-19 death, there is absolutely NO certainty that any of the 200k plus deaths can actually...
                                  Today, 05:43 PM
                                • Prescribed methods of execution.
                                  by 99explorer
                                  I am on Trump's side with this one.

Justice Department seeks to authorize firing squad executions.

https://news.yahoo.com/j...
                                  Today, 05:18 PM
                                • Reply to Trump
                                  by 99explorer
                                  President Trump’s decision to pardon former national security adviser Michael Flynn has fueled speculation that Trump may be gearing up to issue a wave...
                                  Today, 04:21 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X