Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

biden corruption! This is some serious stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State police in Md are troopers, county police are sheriffs deputies , of course city police and town cops. City police in Baltimore are mostly well trained and serious law enforcement . Delaware State police are Troopers , the county police , County cops ( dip sticks ) poor reputation as Aholes and pretty much true in my experience and of course town cops , these guys are no joke get caught over the speed limit a few miles and you are going to get a ticket ! City cops in my experience on the east coast are well trained and pretty good guys ! Very well rounded law enforcement , the toughest law enforcement I know of , guys you don’t mess with and they give no quarter is the Philadelphia parking authority ! Ruthless , stealthy and quick to react to a expired parking meter or a no parking zone . These guys will get you !

Comment

I had to chuckle Pmacc, regarding your words “these guys will get you” ! We had dinner last night in the home of good friends and I may have ended our future welcomes as I had a few things to say about traffic and parking in Germany. Due to my hate of both situations, I am sure I have stated before my displeasure. I so far have eluded any contact with police here, but parking tickets are a whole different ballgame ! With all the downtown traffic and limited parking, a place to legally park is as rare as hen’s teeth ! I have no idea as to where they think a car should be placed or how anyone gets around. The parking police are paid a portion of the ticket, so you can imagine the competition to write up some poor slob who is only trying not to have to walk some 5 miles from where he somehow found a spot ! You people in America have no idea of what traffic is like elsewhere. Dives a sane person into instant insanity !!!

Comment

From BH75R: "You people in America have no idea of what traffic is like elsewhere. Dives a sane person into instant insanity !!!"

You are dead on the money on that one, BHR! I thought traffic in Saigon was the craziest thing I had ever seen, until I took a cab ride in London. That was scary enough, until we got to Paris! I was young and unafraid of snakes, bulls, bronc horses or anything else, much, but traffic in Europe had this ol' boy looking for a saddle horn to hold onto.
        Then I got to Africa, and just thought I had been skeered! Luanda, Angola, or Lagos, or Port Harcourt, Nigeria, are full of suicidal crazy people, driving motorcycles, small cars, military jeeps, transit busses, three wheel scooters, trucks, Land Rovers, and the occasional large American or European sedan. They drive on horns and gas pedals, as no one in either of those countries has ever seen or acknowledged a STOP or YIELD sign. Their prefered method of motivation is to charge a gap in the traffic half large enough to accommodate their vehicle, and honk and accelerate until the flow admits them. It is not an experience for the faint of heart, or the weak minded!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
          I had to chuckle Pmacc, regarding your words “these guys will get you” ! We had dinner last night in the home of good friends and I may have ended our future welcomes as I had a few things to say about traffic and parking in Germany. Due to my hate of both situations, I am sure I have stated before my displeasure. I so far have eluded any contact with police here, but parking tickets are a whole different ballgame ! With all the downtown traffic and limited parking, a place to legally park is as rare as hen’s teeth ! I have no idea as to where they think a car should be placed or how anyone gets around. The parking police are paid a portion of the ticket, so you can imagine the competition to write up some poor slob who is only trying not to have to walk some 5 miles from where he somehow found a spot ! You people in America have no idea of what traffic is like elsewhere. Dives a sane person into instant insanity !!!
          I had to dial it down because of all the election nonsense. Glad you got to chuckle, I spent the best part of 6 years dealing with the parking authority of Philadelphia . I swear it’s a rigged game , the meters seem to go off early and those guys have a ticket on your vehicle before you can get there to move or feed the meter. The only safe place to park in Philadelphia is in South Philly, the wise guys kind of run the place and as of a couple years ago you wouldn’t get a ticket there.If we could only get Antifa to protest in Philly we could wipe them out in no time ! Towing their cars are making them bankrupt by paying parking tickets! Those guys are out there and they are no joke

Comment

It looks like Hunter and his fathers corruption is even worse than Pmacc even imagined.

Comment

Danbo I know even more than I posted , a lot more and it’s not because I’m some big shot or insider. Most of us from the area know the dirt and speak about it quite often. A client/friend of mine who is Joes neighbor wondered out loud to me last week why this hasn’t been in the news? There is much dirt so much I can’t get it all out to you guys ! What is the real shame here is how bias the press is , man they could sell some advertising if they would only print the truth . It scares me how complicit the press is with the Democrats !

Comment

Just as a footnote to your above words Pmacc, I see that the loser schiff has stated on one of the news stations, that the NYT’s info on h. biden was all Russian disinformation ! It was stated by the head of the National Intelligence Agency, that schiff had lied in that respect, and the info was certainly not Russian disinformation. It just goes to prove that the D’s will put out even open lies to defend their POS candidate !

Comment

The Biden's silence is an admission of guilt.

https://www.redstate.com/sister-told...-biden-emails/

Comment

Biden is keeping a low profile, and Kamala Harris lower still.
                    The Democrats don't want this election to be about him, and especially not about HER.
                    They want the election to be about Trump.
                    And Trump is fine with that.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      Biden is keeping a low profile, and Kamala Harris lower still.
                      The Democrats don't want this election to be about him, and especially not about HER.
                      They want the election to be about Trump.
                      And Trump is fine with that.
                      That’s been the plan all along , do nothing , say as little as possible and hope the press can keep the hush hush! Great strategy keep quiet and be thought stupid or open your mouth and remove all doubt! Like I have said all along this guy is dirty !

Comment

There were two Ukrainian prosecutors, one clean and the one before him dirty.
                        Biden got rid of the first one, and bragged about it on tape.
                        Trump mixes up the two prosecutors, and tells us it was the clean one, quoting the tape out of context.
                        He's still at it, and now pulling the same stunt with Dr. Fauci.
                        He thinks he's so smart.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          There were two Ukrainian prosecutors, one clean and the one before him dirty.
                          Biden got rid of the first one, and bragged about it on tape.
                          Trump mixes up the two prosecutors, and tells us it was the clean one, quoting the tape out of context.
                          He's still at it, and now pulling the same stunt with Dr. Fauci.
                          He thinks he's so smart.
                          Sorry 99 spin this the way you want , the Dems and press will try to as well. Trouble here is just a regular citizen like me told you this on this site . Hunter is knee deep in this and daddy is behind it. I read a report on yahoo news that Hunter was throwing his dads name around and using Joes office for financial gain. Nope , Hunter doesn’t work that way, nice guy to talk with , affable but not aggressive career wise. The press will portray him as a little coke head silver spoon that is trying to act the big shot. Truth as we know in Delaware Hunter is a backslider, has dependance issues and Joe gets him job after job. He isn’t motivated so he messes them up. Wake up 99 the chickens have come to roost !

Comment

Photo of the receipt signed by H. Biden when he dropped laptop off at repair shop!
                            Biden is dead in the water.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/202...to-the-ground/

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                              Photo of the receipt signed by H. Biden when he dropped laptop off at repair shop!
                              Biden is dead in the water.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/202...to-the-ground/
                              This will never even make a ripple, let alone a splash. The MSM will not push this, and without their input it will not wash ! Pencil neck is already stating this is all Russia disinformation and I now see that several intelligence people have debunked it also. Of course, it will not matter that the debunkers are all non-Trumpers, but the general public will never read between the lines. Pencil neck, scumer, nadless, and the two top non- males (and by their looks, maybe non-women also) are 5 of the crookedest people alive !!! And with those 5, we could also include bandicoot, but the he is not even a person, only a mistake made with a wet dream !
                              Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 10-20-2020, 10:47 AM.

Comment

BHR is right about this.

Dozens of former intelligence officials signed a public statement Monday expressing doubts about the authenticity of the Hunter Biden emails published by the New York Post.

https://news.yahoo.com/more-50-forme...055438422.html

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad